Is Jon allowed to have Tbol in his system forever now?

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Since they can just say "it's left over from a year and a half ago", can't they just keep saying that for every test? What's the point of even drug testing the guy if he's allowed to have steroids in his system? Why does nobody else who was busted before still fail tests when they come back?

Last edited:
Haha people mad as fuck, this is hilarious

Jon Jones is a genetic freak A-level Athlete, his genetics are so superior that his normal fluid homeostasis contains natural Turinabol, just ask USADA.

You're just mad at his superior genetics also hacist.

Since they can just say "it's left over from a year and a half ago", can't they just keep saying that for every test? What's the point of even drug testing the guy if he's allowed to have steroids in his system? Why does nobody else who was busted before fail still fail tests when they come back?

I have done anabolic steroids, trained all my life and am an amateur kickboxer and mixed martial artist.
I have PhD in Biochemistry, and my doctorate topic was Turinabol and its affect on a human body of an innocent sportsman.
I can assure you that Turinabole's half-life reduction can take up to 18 years, especially mixed with cardie-b-trinitrotoluene.

Since they can just say "it's left over from a year and a half ago", can't they just keep saying that for every test? What's the point of even drug testing the guy if he's allowed to have steroids in his system? Why does nobody else who was busted before fail still fail tests when they come back?
This happen in other sports all the time, it's a natural thing. All the experts declared him totally clean for the rest of his life and he is Jesus himself. There is no way any other evidence can point out anything else, ever.

Best regards
The Baldbrothers.
baldbrothers.jpg

fucking lol, his next failed test will be on the basis it was released from that last bit of "stubborn fat"

Yeah is there anyone else that has had it happen?

Jones is such an unlucky man
Can't believe how unlucky this guy is
Good guy Jones can't catch a break
Sneaky steroids
Those sneaky, sneaky steroids finding their way into Jones' body
So unlucky
Good guy Jones
Unbelievable, how unlucky this guy is

There is no excretion data for this particular metabolite and it’s a relatively new test
So
Kind of

Why is the juicy bitch suddenly failing all these tests? Why can’t he cheat better like the rest of them?

I have done anabolic steroids, trained all my life and am an amateur kickboxer and mixed martial artist.
I have PhD in Biochemistry, and my doctorate topic was Turinabol and its affect on a human body of an innocent sportsman.
I can assure you that Turinabole's half-life reduction can take up to 18 years, especially mixed with cardie-b-trinitrotoluene.
CARDIE-B
{<jordan}

Can we go back to the Commission testing already. I miss talking about fights. Not drugs..

This has been confirmed a while now, mah man.

He will always be forgiven and fuck everyone else.

The more I think about it -, a drug panel is a drug panel and zero tolerance is zero tolerance. So if there's any kind of verbiage that could offset any of this then get that USADA bible out and just read right from that specific article.

This is just beyond ridiculous. They're going to have to add a whole section on " trace amounts" and come up with some kind of number/ figure that can actually be delineate as per the panel as per what's acceptable otherwise every fighter that gets popped will want some sort of number that confirms his/her penalty.

He could test positive...they just don't need to tell anybody.

Back