Is Jon allowed to have Tbol in his system forever now?

I have done anabolic steroids, trained all my life and am an amateur kickboxer and mixed martial artist.
I have PhD in Biochemistry, and my doctorate topic was Turinabol and its affect on a human body of an innocent sportsman.
I can assure you that Turinabole's half-life reduction can take up to 18 years, especially mixed with cardie-b-trinitrotoluene.
Isn't turinabol in the dianabol family tree ?
I'm fairly certain it is and I'm just asking

On "a human body of an innocent sportsman"?
Wtf are you talking about you retard.
I'd think a PHd in a STEM-field would be able to spell "effect".
Whats your Alma mater? The University of Christ the Affluent in Bumfuck, Alabama?

There's always one.

Thank you for asking.
It's a 4-chloro-substituted derivative of dianabol.
I bring it up cause it is on the banned list for a reason and derivative would exactly be the proper operative word in reference to.

It's pulsating. Nothing abnofmal here guys!

I have done anabolic steroids, trained all my life and am an amateur kickboxer and mixed martial artist.
I have PhD in Biochemistry, and my doctorate topic was Turinabol and its affect on a human body of an innocent sportsman.
I can assure you that Turinabole's half-life reduction can take up to 18 years, especially mixed with cardie-b-trinitrotoluene.

All of this is made up

Thats not how sherdog works, you goddamn WME-IMG-era noob.

That's how sherdog works:
2be.gif

Prove me wrong! I dare you!
Easy, you just need to post a link to your dissertation (which will obviously be on the internet if it exists) and you'll shut us all up and we might even learn something from reading it. It will be incredibly* relevant to this current news and would be really beneficial to sherdogs understanding. In fact I imagine the MMa media will be interested, given how exactly the title of the alleged dissertation matches the current situation.

*I'm using incredibly in the literal sense here

Haha people mad as fuck, this is hilarious
Amen! Don't they know Bones Jones evolved the ability to secrete Tbol? Stupid haters. Totally natural. It's simple genetics

Easy, you just need to post a link to your dissertation (which will obviously be on the internet if it exists) and you'll shut us all up and we might even learn something from reading it. It will be incredibly* relevant to this current news and would be really beneficial to sherdogs understanding. In fact I imagine the MMa media will be interested, given how exactly the title of the alleged dissertation matches the current situation.

*I'm using incredibly in the literal sense here

Really? Are you unable to find it in the NCBI database? I thought I've given you enough keywords.

Well OK then, but before I share my biggest accomplishment in academic studies, I challenge you:
First publish your academic results, including degree certificate - then I'll publish my dissertation.
Come on, I'm waiting.

Really? Are you unable to find it in the NCBI database? I thought I've given you enough keywords.

Well OK then, but before I share my biggest accomplishment in academic studies, I challenge you:
First publish your academic results, including degree certificate - then I'll publish my dissertation.
Come on, I'm waiting.

Lol. I have a bachelor engineering, pure mech. No masters and no doctorate so nothing to publish or link. My marks were average.

Lets read

From what I hear, it could pulse forever. I'm sure the USADA are considering never testing him again, especially since he's "innocent" and all.

That's why UFC is shady and corrupt. Dude legit should be allowed to fight till its all gone. You wanna cheat? Your fault, deal with it. But Dana is a pushover and wants DAT PPV MONEY, so he doesn't care.

Come on, I'm waiting.
Sounds like you're full of it. No offense.

If I had written a successful doctorate level dissertation you can be sure I would link to it no problem.

Back