Is Jon allowed to have Tbol in his system forever now?

Of course: see the article that my professor, Dr. Arthur Scheissestrudel, wrote in regards.

Guilty brain produces pathetonine, which interferes with Turinabol's further distribution.

<AckbarTrap>

It's not the end of the world you miserable people. Why get upset about something that doesn't affect you and that you have no control of. I'd rather choose to smile.

You're right man, fuck everyone else but yourself.

Merry Fuckin' Christmas.

It's not the end of the world you miserable people. Why get upset about something that doesn't affect you and that you have no control of. I'd rather choose to smile.
Stages of Denial
1) it didn’t happen
2) it did happen but it wasn’t his fault
3) it was his fault but it’s not that bad
4) who cares?

I see Jones fans have reached step 4.

Since they can just say "it's left over from a year and a half ago", can't they just keep saying that for every test? What's the point of even drug testing the guy if he's allowed to have steroids in his system? Why does nobody else who was busted before still fail tests when they come back?
Jon and Brock are just jacked........deal with it.

Pretty much. They really set a nifty precedent here.

As much as it isn't fair, you gotta respect the power Jon Jones wields. Has the doping agency and the company in his pocket. Moved an entire event just for him. LOL.

I have done anabolic steroids, trained all my life and am an amateur kickboxer and mixed martial artist.
I have PhD in Biochemistry, and my doctorate topic was Turinabol and its affect on a human body of an innocent sportsman.
I can assure you that Turinabole's half-life reduction can take up to 18 years, especially mixed with cardie-b-trinitrotoluene.
no offense but you sound pretty dumb tbh

He was in the testing pool for months and didn't pop? He only lost fat earlier this month?

Since they can just say "it's left over from a year and a half ago", can't they just keep saying that for every test? What's the point of even drug testing the guy if he's allowed to have steroids in his system? Why does nobody else who was busted before still fail tests when they come back?

First you'd have to know the difference between steroids and metabolites which you apparently don't. Don't worry though. You're not alone on Sherdog.

And none of this is to excuse Jones. I think he's a juicer for sure but then again i think all the top guys are on some form of PEDs. Jones is just irresponsible.

On "a human body of an innocent sportsman"?
Wtf are you talking about you retard.
I'd think a PHd in a STEM-field would be able to spell "effect".
Whats your Alma mater? The University of Christ the Affluent in Bumfuck, Alabama?
Pretty sure it's sarcasm...

On "a human body of an innocent sportsman"?
Wtf are you talking about you retard.
I'd think a PHd in a STEM-field would be able to spell "effect".
Whats your Alma mater? The University of Christ the Affluent in Bumfuck, Alabama?
BDF116EF-84F6-4A58-A49A-00BA14F84B92.gif

First you'd have to know the difference between steroids and metabolites which you apparently don't. Don't worry though. You're not alone on Sherdog.

And none of this is to excuse Jones. I think he's a juicer for sure but then again i think all the top guys are on some form of PEDs. Jones is just irresponsible.
Yeah, we all know the difference but it's a certain indicator that he took tbol and messed up his microdosing so the steroids were broken down in his system but the metabolites were still there.

Lmfao, you know your a top tier juicer when it comes to arguing that your still getting peds into your system from peds stored in your fucking fat cells from ped use from fucking years ago, This shit has become beyond hilarious.

Yeah, we all know the difference but it's a certain indicator that he took tbol and messed up his microdosing so the steroids were broken down in his system but the metabolites were still there.

Or it's just what they said. There's no doubt in my mind he took Tbol at some point but if this is the same indicator from before, he already served his suspension for it. My point was a lot of people don't know the difference between the parent drug and metabolites. They think it's the same thing.

I'm at the point where I don't even give a shit anymore and just want to see two guys fight. This is just the latest elephant shit we have to wade through to get to the main arena of the UFC circus. Legit sport this is not.

Jon Jones is a genetic freak A-level Athlete, his genetics are so superior that his normal fluid homeostasis contains natural Turinabol, just ask USADA.

You're just mad at his superior genetics also hacist.

genetic cheat. he is pedestrian without steroids

jon-jones-nov-19-instagram.0.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back