Is Jon allowed to have Tbol in his system forever now?

I have done anabolic steroids, trained all my life and am an amateur kickboxer and mixed martial artist.
I have PhD in Biochemistry, and my doctorate topic was Turinabol and its affect on a human body of an innocent sportsman.
I can assure you that Turinabole's half-life reduction can take up to 18 years, especially mixed with cardie-b-trinitrotoluene.
<{anton}>

That seems very specific. Does it affect guilty sportsmen/women differently?

Of course: see the article that my professor, Dr. Arthur Scheissestrudel, wrote in regards.

Guilty brain produces pathetonine, which interferes with Turinabol's further distribution.

Yes according to bro science.

Jon Jones identifies as an innocent person, if you dare to doubt him you'll be sentenced to 6 months of diversity training

Remember USADA made that Norweigan that KO'd Palhares wait until the banned substances he was taking clear his system before he was allowed to fight in the UFC.

Shouldn't they force Jones to do the same thing so that it's fair?

Haha people mad as fuck, this is hilarious

TS doesn't seem mad, just trying to figure out what the system is about and how it works.

There must be a level below which is acceptable

I read somewhere that the report said that Jones did not gain an advantage from the amount in in his system

Jon must have really snitched a lot to get this special treatment

That's how civilized society works. People get mad over bad things and thus reduce the incentive of others doing those bad things.

I have PhD in Biochemistry, and my doctorate topic was Turinabol and its affect [sic] on a human body of an innocent sportsman.

On "a human body of an innocent sportsman"?
Wtf are you talking about you retard.
I'd think a PHd in a STEM-field would be able to spell "effect".
Whats your Alma mater? The University of Christ the Affluent in Bumfuck, Alabama?

I'm glad you're so happy that thousands of people have had their Xmas/New Year plans fucked by the UFC and Jon. Not to mention all of the family and friends fighters had coming etc, all because one guy can't just not cheat.

Shows the type of person you are for sure that you're enjoying this so much. Always good to know who to throw on ignore around here.

Of course: see the article that my professor, Dr. Arthur Scheissestrudel, wrote in regards.

I'm afraid, the research of the eminent Prof. Dr. Behinder. T. Drecksack puts your claims into seripus question.

JJ isn't even the ufc's biggest star and get's away with this shit, makes you wonder...

On "a human body of an innocent sportsman"?
Wtf are you talking about you retard.
I'd think a PHd in a STEM-field would be able to spell "effect".
Whats your Alma mater? The University of Christ the Affluent in Bumfuck, Alabama?

Calm your estrogen, and stop envying my superiority.
I have a cum laude from M.I.T. and cum even lauder when I'm on top of my beautiful wife. No surprise you're jealous of my life status.

You wanna see the screenshot of my salary? Send me yours first.

That's how civilized society works. People get mad over bad things and thus reduce the incentive of others doing those bad things.

I'm glad you're so happy that thousands of people have had their Xmas/New Year plans fucked by the UFC and Jon. Not to mention all of the family and friends fighters had coming etc, all because one guy can't just not cheat.

Shows the type of person you are for sure that you're enjoying this so much. Always good to know who to throw on ignore around here.

Are you autistic? Of course normal people are upset and confused over a very shady situation.

It's not the end of the world you miserable people. Why get upset about something that doesn't affect you and that you have no control of. I'd rather choose to smile.

Back