Is Jim Harbarf a failed expirament at U of M?

Is it over for Jimbaugh?

• Total voters
Went 12-1 in his final year and won the Orange Bowl. Had there been a playoff they would have been part of it. I guess winning a weak Pac 12 is more impressive now.
And yet Shaw beat Oregon's best team and won the Pac without Andrew Luck.

Go back to the war room with your shit threads. Good God you make Skip Bayless look like Einstein.

Shaw has achieved far greater heights.

Shaw would drive you mad if you followed Stanford Football. He almost ran McCaffrey into the ground his last season at Stanford. He has so many wins where the players were like, "ya fuck that idea, let's figure this out ourselves". I wish I was joking.

And yet Hairball couldn't do it with Andrew Luck and USC on a postseason ban.

Shaw couldn't do it with Andrew Luck, with the ball on the 2 yd line. You don't remember the 2011 Fiesta Bowl? It spawned an internet meme.

ShawMeme.jpg

Shaw would drive you mad if you followed Stanford Football. He almost ran McCaffrey into the ground his last season at Stanford. He has so many wins where the players were like, "ya fuck that idea, let's figure this out ourselves". I wish I was joking.
Maybe. He's still taken them to greater heights than Harbaugh did though AND he's done it with his own players.

Can’t wait to see what the narrative is after today.

If harbaugh wins: not a big game.
If harbaugh loses: can’t win a big game.

lmao

Not a big game today. I’m sure that how it will be painted.

Go back to the war room with your shit threads. Good God you make Skip Bayless look like Einstein.
Yeah having a similar opinion to the majority of the higher paid sports press in the area that's pertinent is just really dumb. Harbaugh might actually be fired this year, but I'm dumb for having the opinion that doing terrible against good teams and rivals isn't good enough for a guy paid like harbarf.

Hey, you know what's dumb? What you said, and you. You're dumb. You're literally the dumb one between the two of us. Know this. Think it every day dummy.

Not a big game today. I’m sure that how it will be painted.
Well the season was basically in the garbage before the leaves turned colors this year, and harbarf is going to go 0-4 against the OSU this year. Winning a home game against Notre Dame is a nice win.

He better beat MIchigan State or he will literally be fired, and most the people in this thread will look like morons.

Well the season was basically in the garbage before the leaves turned colors this year, and harbarf is going to go 0-4 against the OSU this year. Winning a home game against Notre Dame is a nice win.

He better beat MIchigan State or he will literally be fired, and most the people in this thread will look like morons.
Lmao. Go back to the wr.

Lmao. Go back to the wr.
You don't know what you're talking about on this one. I'm in the majority, and that really doesn't matter. It appears you have some fail group-think on this forum. Harbaugh is paid >5x as much as Hoke. He was brought to beat Ohio State and at least be .500 against top 10 teams. You just don't know what you're talking about on this one. That's ok.

Good win vs a top 10 team tonight. Should he beat both state and osu the season would be saved and talk about him being a bust would end. Should he only lose to OSU and have another 3 loss season the talk would still be there about him not living up to expectations, but he wouldn't lose a ton of stock moving forward.

There were two people in your thread about the world series during the world series tonight. You guys don't need less posters round this pathetic crap-fest. Maybe you would get caught up on some other topics if there were more people. ;)

Last edited:
You don't know what you're talking about on this one. I'm in the majority, and that really doesn't matter.

You're from Michigan and the reality is that most of the state is MSU land, and not UMich (unless you or your famiuy went to school there). A huge amount of UMich alumni is in Florida, Maryland, New york and California

Lmfao at mentioning Shaw. Shaw absolutely sucks compared to Harbaugh.

You don't know what you're talking about on this one. I'm in the majority, and that really doesn't matter. It appears you have some fail group-think on this forum. Harbaugh is paid >5x as much as Hoke. He was brought to beat Ohio State and at least be .500 against top 10 teams. You just don't know what you're talking about on this one. That's ok.

Good win vs a top 10 team tonight. Should he beat both state and osu the season would be saved and talk about him being a bust would end. Should he only lose to OSU and have another 3 loss season the talk would still be there about him not living up to expectations, but he wouldn't lose a ton of stock moving forward.

There were two people in your thread about the world series during the world series tonight. You guys don't need less posters round this pathetic crap-fest. Maybe you would get caught up on some other topics of there were more people. ;)
He's a Michigan "fan" from Cali. :D

You're from Michigan and the reality is that most of the state is MSU land, and not UMich (unless you or your famiuy went to school there). A huge amount of UMich alumni is in Florida, Maryland, New york and California

That's not true. I know as many U fans as State, and maybe more. State has more alum being a bit easier to get into, but U of M has this weird overweight middle class slightly racist yet left leaning "didn't go there" fan base that should not be underestimated.

You failed at spelling 'experiment' correctly. That being said, it is disappointing that Harbaugh has yet to win a New Year's 6 Bowl at Michigan.

Back