Is Jim Harbarf a failed expirament at U of M?

Is it over for Jimbaugh?

• Total voters
What!??! No, I don't remember. I am a hater of Harbaugh in general. His brother is a much better coach. Was Jim pretending to be KO'd or loopy??? LMAO.

After getting hit/sacked/tackled, he would stay down for a longer than normal period of time. Then, he would "limp" back to the huddle. Then, the crowd would cheer his toughness. Then, his injury would be gone.

Jim Kelly called him out on that. (faking toughness)

Story was that Jim confronted Jim while Jim was working in the booth.

Alas, no cameras were on them during that "talk".

It definitely won't be easy for them to get on OSU's level for quite awhile. I think much like gaining holiday weight, it's a lot easier and faster for a football program to fall apart than it is to undo the damage.

It definitely won't be easy for them to get on OSU's level for quite awhile. I think much like gaining holiday weight, it's a lot easier and faster for a football program to fall apart than it is to undo the damage.
What? This is year 5. OSU has a new HC and he's never been one before.
I will say they've been playing much better since the first half of the Penn St game though.

What? This is year 5. OSU has a new HC and he's never been one before.
I will say they've been playing much better since the first half of the Penn St game though.
yeah OSU's coach really had to do some heavy lifting to turn that program around.

giphy.gif

yeah OSU's coach really had to do some heavy lifting to turn that program around.

giphy.gif
And yet Harbaugh is getting blown out by a team with 9 blue chip players in year 5. ;)

And yet Harbaugh is getting blown out by a team with 9 blue chip players in year 5. ;)
One loss to UW going to define his tenure in perpetuity for everyone else on the planet I'm sure.

One loss to UW going to define his tenure in perpetuity for everyone else on the planet I'm sure.
They got blown out though.

I'm an Ohio St fan. I can't believe that he (Hairball) hasn't signed a 5 star blue chip pocket QB by now especially since he was playing so much QB under center, pro style offense. Hairball has went to more of spread offense this year which is something i think has to be done on the college level. He was ahead of the curb w/ his contrarian strategy of having a pocket QB at Stanford when most college reams were switching to spread option. He then ran the spread option w/ Colin Kapernick w/ the 49ers when the NFL was horrible at defending the read option and everyone thought it was a college offense. He needs to find his niche at that state up north. Ohio St stole two of his defensive coaches in the off-season and they have done a great job.

Hairball has to do a better job recruiting nationally. OSU gets any Ohio Player they want. Seriously, i think there has only been 2 or 3 Blue chip Ohio guys that left the state since 2002-2003 timeframe. Luke Fickell has been doing a great job at Cincinnati and he'll take a lot of the Ohio talent OSU doesn't get. Ohio homegrows a lot of sleepers. Ohio St has been going into that state up north and taking some of their best guys.

I dunno. TTUN is ranked 11th in recruiting which isn't bad. However, I think, if that dog was ever going to bite, he would've done it as a puppy.

Last edited:
Back