Is Francis Ngannou the only hype train left?

Dude is a beast. But heavyweight division is weak, want to see him against some top-10 competition.

At heavyweight I'd say him and Lewis, although Lewis has been crushing mostly cans. Jordan and Mitrione (fringe top 10ers at the time) whooped him, and he got a split with Nelson. To be honest if Ngannou wasn't fighting arlovski I'd love to see him fight Lewis

Guy hasn't even been in a bad spot once

Looks significantly more legit than that Mike Fairy guy.

Paul Craig could be legit as well. Need to see more from him but his ground game is clearly legit.

Yeah I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head. Does Jones count?

I'm not sold on Ngannou though. He looked vulnerable against Blaydes.

Cirkunov, Larkin, Lando, Grasso are legit prospects... some might be too good/proven already to be considered prospects I guess.

I feel like he'll lose once he cracks the top 10.

You know having a loss doesn't eliminate a fighter's potential. What is with all this hype train bullshit?

Not sure yet, but based on the 2 fights I have seen, he looks like he could become super legit, but WTF do I know.

So if someone loses the hype train is dead? Very few fighters have never lost.

some will tell you there is one more : CONOR MCGREGOR
I think hype train in this case refers to hot prospects, otherwise you could say Stipe, DC or Cruz is a hype train lol.

Bearjew va that aussie with the leg tats would be a good fight. LHW gettin that new blood ya'know

Cirkunov, Larkin, Lando, Grasso are legit prospects... some might be too good/proven already to be considered prospects I guess.

Larkin hasn't been a prospect for 3 years.
He is just getting crushed by the UFC machine.
Could you imagine Lorenz Larkin vs John Jones.
<18>
when Keeping it real could go real wrong

Back