Is Du Plessis/Adesanya ever going to happen?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just checked the UFC 305 card and nothing has been confirmed yet.
Also checked different sites, twitter, sherdog threads etc, and everything is just a rumor.
Usually rumors are typically bullshit in my opinion. Without confirmation, there's nothing tangible.

It's June now and UFC 305 is in August.
Is du Plessis pulling out of the fight against Israel for the 3rd time or what?

Maybe next year?
98a2a227_edit_img_cover_file_17089938_1444245385_fc3b7d70-b9d1-0131-091f-1e9c5552c9fd.gif
Don't worry TS :)

Who knows. The UFC seems to be intent on holding up the entire division so Izzy can get his gifted TS he doesn't deserve and are willing to wait as long as they need to to make it happen.

They’ll announce it for the Perth card sometime

They're probably waiting to see what Strickland can do tonight before they make anything official.
August is pretty close, It's like 10 weeks out or something. someone would have to win and not get too hurt for this to all work out.

but it kinda has to because Khamzat vs Whomever is even closer to the august ppv. Basically, It's like a 85% chance It's Izzy vs Dricus, but they wanna keep their options open before they pull the trigger.

what makes you think that?
Because Dana publicly stated he thought Strickland won and then proceeded to immediately book him against Khamzat in Saudi and then Costa afterwards. If you are supposed to be this "star" then the promotion will do everything in their power to get you back to a title fight after a close lost. Look at Moreno and Shev. Consistlenlky back in title fights after losing close fights.

Oh, also doesn't help that Dana has called Whittaker/Khamzat the #1 contender fight. People said Sean was this second-coming but the actions of the promotion so far tell me otherwise. I hear 297 bombed

Much rather see someone other than Izzy as champ

Dude is annoying AF

Just my opinion

Funny how everyone was pissed at UFC for not giving DDP enough time for fights, will finally turn when he takes a year to defend belt.

Back