Social Iranian father cuts his 14 year old daughter's head off in so-called honor killing

Yes it is much more common in places like Pak, Afghanistan, Bangla, Muslims in India, and Arabs. A lot of the 'honor' killings in Iran are among their Arab minorities. But Iran is still a honor/shame culture and it does happen there. It looks to be more prevalent in the countryside.
Highly patriarchal cultures are usually quite tribal and this has a correlation with misogyny and controlling women. In India/Pakistan's case it has about as much to do with Islam as their caste system. Critics of these 'honor killings' say that this has been happening in the Pakistan region for thousands of years, so well before Islam. That is not to say Islam is off the hook because Islam's very patriarchal nature and control of women goes a long way towards enabling and justifying such behavior.

Highly patriarchal cultures are usually quite tribal and this has a correlation with misogyny and controlling women. In India/Pakistan's case it has about as much to do with Islam as their caste system. Critics of these 'honor killings' say that this has been happening in the Pakistan region for thousands of years, so well before Islam. That is not to say Islam is off the hook because Islam's very patriarchal nature and control of women goes a long way towards enabling and justifying such behavior.

So in conclusion, Islam is incompatible with the West.

Muslims have developed Islamic jurisprudence/law (their words) which leads to women's testimony being worth half a man's, men can divorce at will but it's practically impossible for a woman to do so,...etc
so, yes, there's no way any sensible person can decouple Islam from their behavior. I think these 'honor' killings that are part of their culture are reinforced and justified in their interpretation of what Islamic law is or should be. So, I think it goes beyond religion. Islam and these cultures are incompatible with any culture that separates religion and state, whether that's the West or China or any where else really.

Muslims have developed Islamic jurisprudence/law (their words) which leads to women's testimony being worth half a man's, men can divorce at will but it's practically impossible for a woman to do so,...etc
so, yes, there's no way any sensible person can decouple Islam from their behavior. I think these 'honor' killings that are part of their culture are reinforced and justified in their interpretation of what Islamic law is or should be. So, I think it goes beyond religion. Islam and these cultures are incompatible with any culture that separates religion and state, whether that's the West or China or any where else really.

Islam is cancer. It is a murderous ideology hell bent in 100% domination.

How feminist idiots can welcome it is an astonishing feat of programming on the part of Globalist scum.

Totally . It is incompatible with any other culture because Islam wants to dominate and rule the world by force. It is a racist / fascist ideology. Islam is just Arab cultural hegemony and supremacy cloaked in religious garb.

But this does not mean Muslims can not live in peace with other peoples. One should seperate Islam the religion from Muslims the people who profess to follow the religion. Most Muslims are NOT following the religion steadfastly , and that is a good thing, because if they did we would have more ISIS, AQ and Wahhabi /Salafi terror. The MSM likes to paint the picture that the Islamic militants are twisting the religion and Islam is a Religion of Peace, but the truth is quite the opposte. Militants like ISIS are staying true to the religion and Muhammed's behavior, it is the Muslims who are peacefull that are actually not following the religion staunchly. Islam , in much of the world , was spread by the sword and conversion was coerced. When the Arabs from the Penninsula fanned out and conquered non-Arab and non-Muslims peoples they did so with the sword in one hand and the Quran in the other. The Turko-Mongols did the same thing.

Here is the liberal leaning Atlantic point out that ISIS is infact very much keeping to Islamic teachings.

We are misled in a second way, by a well-intentioned but dishonest campaign to deny the Islamic State’s medieval religious nature.

There is a temptation to rehearse this observation—that jihadists are modern secular people, with modern political concerns, wearing medieval religious disguise—and make it fit the Islamic State. In fact, much of what the group does looks nonsensical except in light of a sincere, carefully considered commitment to returning civilization to a seventh-century legal environment, and ultimately to bringing about the apocalypse.

The most-articulate spokesmen for that position are the Islamic State’s officials and supporters themselves. They refer derisively to “moderns.” In conversation, they insist that they will not—cannot—waver from governing precepts that were embedded in Islam by the Prophet Muhammad and his earliest followers. They often speak in codes and allusions that sound odd or old-fashioned to non-Muslims, but refer to specific traditions and texts of early Islam.

To take one example: In September, Sheikh Abu Muhammad al-Adnani, the Islamic State’s chief spokesman, called on Muslims in Western countries such as France and Canada to find an infidel and “smash his head with a rock,” poison him, run him over with a car, or “destroy his crops.” To Western ears, the biblical-sounding punishments—the stoning and crop destruction—juxtaposed strangely with his more modern-sounding call to vehicular homicide. (As if to show that he could terrorize by imagery alone, Adnani also referred to Secretary of State John Kerry as an “uncircumcised geezer.”)

But Adnani was not merely talking trash. His speech was laced with theological and legal discussion, and his exhortation to attack crops directly echoed orders from Muhammad to leave well water and crops alone—unless the armies of Islam were in a defensive position, in which case Muslims in the lands of kuffar, or infidels, should be unmerciful, and poison away.

The reality is that the Islamic State is Islamic. Very Islamic. Yes, it has attracted psychopaths and adventure seekers, drawn largely from the disaffected populations of the Middle East and Europe. But the religion preached by its most ardent followers derives from coherent and even learned interpretations of Islam.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

--

Our elites and Islam apologists are engaged in a deliberate lie . One example is that hack Irshad Manji claiming that Quran does not promise 72 virgins, rather Raisans. You don't need to be an Islam scholar to realize this is totally BS. What is a more likely attraction to get adherents to sacrifice their life for the religion, 72 virgins or Raisans ? I mean who the heck is going to decide I am going to die for my religion because I can get 72 raisans in the afterlife. People like Irshad Manji insult everyones' intelligence when they peddle this bullshit.

A 14 yr old girl in Iran runs away with a 34 year old man. Eventually she's found and brought back home where the father ends up cutting her head off with a farming sickle as she slept. The father can only get 10 years in prison if convicted. Yeah we're all the same and we want the same things.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/world...r-killing-of-teen-girl-brings-outcry-in-iran/

Seems like a farming sickle would be a hard beheading instrument on a sleeping person. Like if you were trying to behead a kneeling teenage girl or a standing midget, I'd understand the mechanics. Just seems like an awkward instrument of justice.

Islam is cancer. It is a murderous ideology hell bent in 100% domination.

How feminist idiots can welcome it is an astonishing feat of programming on the part of Globalist scum.

Islam is everything that is the anthesis of liberalism ( minority rights, women's rights, anti racism, gay rights and animal rights etc..) But liberals defend it because we live a society of intersectionism , where liberals defend Islam because it is perceived as the victim and the culture of 'brown' people , who are oppresed by White Christians. So Islam and Muslims are perceived as liberal allies in the culture war against White Christians. The flip side of the coin is Rightwingers supporting Israeli oppression of Palestinians because Israel is fighting Muslims. The right also tends to be indifferent to genocide and ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Xinjiang and Burma because Islam and Muslims are perceived to be the enemy of the West.

I pretty much disagree with both sides here, the liberals for turning a blind eye to Islamic bullying and oppression of minorities and the Rightwing for defending or making excuses for Israeli bullying of Palestinians , for being indifferent to or siding with China against the Uyghurs and for defending the pogroms against the Rohingya by the Burmese. I do have to say thought that the Trump admin - relative to previous admins - has been very vocal in calling China out for its treatment of Uyghurs. Ofcourse I don't think this is because the Trump admin genuinely cares about the Uyghurs.

Here is another rarely acknowledged fact: The Clinton administration killed more Iraqis than Bush Jnr. Sanctions against Iraq during the Clinton admin killed over 500,000 Iraqi babies. When Madelline Albright was asked about it, she said it was worth it. And this woman stumped on the campaign trail for Hillary in 2016. No liberal media or Dem elites has ever taken Albright to task for this Nazi level evil behavior. Albright is no different to Nazi war crimminals. Yet Hillary / the Clintons feign sympathy for Muslims, but only when they doing so enables them to attack Conservatives.

Makes sense to kill your 14 year old daughter and not the 34 year who was trying to fuck her.

Seems like a farming sickle would be a hard beheading instrument on a sleeping person. Like if you were trying to behead a kneeling teenage girl or a standing midget, I'd understand the mechanics. Just seems like an awkward instrument of justice.

In terms of an implement to behead someone a sickle just sounds... gruesome.

But what about Albanians, Bosnians and other Slavic Muslims, Turkish people, Kurds? I mean, seems like there is Muslims/countries with Muslims where they didn't practice honor killings (it's not West and I'm not 100 % sure but probably Muslims in Indonesia, Malaysia, North African and African countries are not into idea of honor killings too).

But what about Albanians, Bosnians and other Slavic Muslims, Turkish people, Kurds? I mean, seems like there is Muslims/countries with Muslims where they didn't practice honor killings (it's not West and I'm not 100 % sure but probably Muslims in Indonesia, Malaysia, North African and African countries are not into idea of honor killings too).

And how many of those countries were taken over by Islam?

This stuff I feel is a legit reason for military intervention. This is evil and it will spread. The source cancer must be removed. The Ayatollah

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fe888d51e-bc9a-11e2-9519-00144feab7de
Lol had a coworker years ago said she liked her new neighbor until she had to call the police on them because the father was chasing the son around the house with a machete

this is what happens when we just let any culture in unchecked

Its more than enough Muslims....it cracks me up because Im an agnostic but I hear liberals and muslims cry over the Crusades. I love that they have to reach back a 1000 years ago or make some strawman like Iraq war was about Christianity in order to justify their prehistoric religion
I don't know if they even realize the Crusades were a response to invasions in Europe by Muslims.

Slavic Muslims should renounce Islam since it was imposed on them or they adopted it to gain an economic advantage. Kurds practice 'honor' killings. In those links I posted many of those in Iran are in Kurdish areas.

Muslims in Indonesia, Malaysia have always been more moderate. I put this down to the East Asian culture. Unfortunately they are in recent times becoming more radicalized but do not, afaik, practice honor killings.

It really doesn't matter where they come from because they have Islamic jurisprudence which is at odds with secular law based societies, no matter how imperfect those legal systems are.

And how many of those countries were taken over by Islam?
What do you mean? That some people/countries/cultures doesn't perform honor killings because they were Christians/non-Muslms before they turned Muslims?
Slavic Muslims should renounce Islam since it was imposed on them or they adopted it to gain an economic advantage. Kurds practice 'honor' killings. In those links I posted many of those in Iran are in Kurdish areas.

Muslims in Indonesia, Malaysia have always been more moderate. I put this down to the East Asian culture. Unfortunately they are in recent times becoming more radicalized but do not, afaik, practice honor killings.

It really doesn't matter where they come from because they have Islamic jurisprudence which is at odds with secular law based societies, no matter how imperfect those legal systems are.

Thanks for clarifying situation with Kurds.

My point was something like this -- seems like honor killings is more connected to certain cultures and not to religion. And from what I understand by looking at Russia (for example) - stuff like that is connected to culture. I haven't seen stories about honor killings among Tatars and Bashkirs but you can find stories about honor killings in North Caucasus, or there was a story about Chechen guy who converted to Christianity and was killed for that by his brother and I haven't heard such stories about Tatars or Bashkirs. Or female circumcision - I've seen report from human rights activist that Avar people is the biggest ethnic group in Russia that performs this stuff and there was news about some clinic in Ingushetia performing such procedure on underage girls and advertising it.

But I think maybe it's something like that - Americans are afraid to say something like that Arabic/Persian culture is brutal and violent and it sucks (because somebody will label them racist or xenophobe) so they are trying to blame Islam for honor killings.

Back