Social Iranian father cuts his 14 year old daughter's head off in so-called honor killing

vapor&dust

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This stuff I feel is a legit reason for military intervention. This is evil and it will spread. The source cancer must be removed. The Ayatollah

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fe888d51e-bc9a-11e2-9519-00144feab7de

Last edited:
There are systems in place in pretty much in all middle eastern countries that prevent these stories from being leaked to the media. I’m curious why this one was let through.

Last edited:
Blame the guy who did it, not everyone of his religion or country. I'm sure lots of people over there think this was a despicable act. For this to even happen in that culture is a problem but comments like ''those evil Muslims'' or whatever are just fuelling xenophobia.

Religion of peace.

But the Crusades!

Not all Muslims.

Its more than enough Muslims....it cracks me up because Im an agnostic but I hear liberals and muslims cry over the Crusades. I love that they have to reach back a 1000 years ago or make some strawman like Iraq war was about Christianity in order to justify their prehistoric religion

Blame the guy who did it, not everyone of his religion or country. I'm sure lots of people over there think this was a despicable act. For this to even happen in that culture is a problem but comments like ''those evil Muslims'' or whatever are just fuelling xenophobia.

Not all! Derp.

Also pretty legit few minute glimpse of how even royal women are treated like slaves in middle eastern countries. I was born in Iran btw...the worst thing that ever happened to white liberals was when they fell for the diversity non sense about Islam. The most murderous and dangerous religion in today's world.

This stuff I feel is a legit reason for military intervention. This is evil and it will spread. The source cancer must be removed. The Ayatollah

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fe888d51e-bc9a-11e2-9519-00144feab7de
Yeah I am sure that's what oppressed Iranian girls are praying for, to live in fear of death from above and to be ruled over by a puppet government. G-d damn some Americans really are too dense to ever learn from past mistakes.

Back