Social Iranian father cuts his 14 year old daughter's head off in so-called honor killing

This stuff I feel is a legit reason for military intervention. This is evil and it will spread. The source cancer must be removed. The Ayatollah

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fe888d51e-bc9a-11e2-9519-00144feab7de

Yeah because Iraq and Afghanistan worked out so well. Get a grip. Maybe China should intervene in America so cops stop murdering unarmed minorities in cold blood, they can free all the kids and families being held in cages, liberate us from gun culture and make sure students can go to school without getting fucking shot. Fuck outta here. Yeah, it's horrible what happened to this girl but it's on Iran to fix that and there are people there trying. How about we fix our own broken country before screwing up another?

Josh Duggar fucked kids.

Therefore all conservative Christian Americans are barbaric child fuckers.

Only hacks, liars, and pedophile apologists will deny this simple calculus.
Did even more victims come forward? Or are you talking about what happened with his sisters?

Thanks for this really awesome news story that you're spreading in good faith to create a productive political dialog about broad societal issues. The photo of the Iranian leader to start the article really helped me understand what was going on.

Imagine killing someone in your own family and calling it honorable. Definition of ass backwards.

Thanks for this really awesome news story that you're spreading in good faith to create a productive political dialog about broad societal issues. The photo of the Iranian leader to start the article really helped me understand what was going on.

haha you have 6 likes

When you speak of a man killing his daughter, you are talking about a man going against every basic animal instinct that makes him human. Humans are animals, and as such, we defend our children, no matter. When a religion is so drastic that it can make a man go against his very nature, well, that is a fucked up scenario. And this isn't even a rare occurrence. Hell, if some dude rapes your wife you can stone your wife to death for fucks sakes.

I am all in for kill by fire, and deal with what is left afterwards.

This stuff I feel is a legit reason for military intervention. This is evil and it will spread. The source cancer must be removed. The Ayatollah

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fe888d51e-bc9a-11e2-9519-00144feab7de

A mother killed her two kids in Montreal two weeks ago, and a couple weeks before that a father killed his whole family. Guess Canada should be invaded too.

The US needs to get out of the middle east and maybe fix a road or a bridge.. maybe get the homeless vets off the streets

Is it true? I mean, reading about this killings in North Caucasus seems like the cost is the reputation of whole clan - like I think in one article or interview it was said that not performing this honor killing will end in that younger clan members would not be hired for a good/wealthy job and that any good people will refuse to marry an member of such disgraced clan.

funny that no one mentioned the real reason why u shouldnt intervene in the middle east
eradicating isis made iran stronger, so eradicating iran will make isis stronger or any organization that fights iran

cant u see they already fighting themselves ?

They don't think like you. We value our children.

Lol. You sure do.

Screen-Shot-2018-12-14-at-12.37.21-PM-262x300.png

images

What's that, three dollars for a sexy dance from an 11-year-old?
Catholics rape kids. There's strong evidence of pedophilia at the highest levels of your ruling class. You abuse and toy with your childrens' hormones. And I've seen westerners defending abortion because a child is not worth the monetary or lifestyle cost. Your educational institutions have been turned into ideological political battlegrounds that stunt maturation.

Your culture does not value children, it values adults with the emotional maturity of children - much like the Middle East.

Last edited:
Lol. You sure do.

Screen-Shot-2018-12-14-at-12.37.21-PM-262x300.png

images

What's that, three dollars for a sexy dance from an 11-year-old?
Catholics rape kids. There's strong evidence of pedophilia at the highest levels of your ruling class. You abuse and toy with your childrens' hormones. And I've seen westerners defending abortion because a child is not worth the monetary or lifestyle cost. Your educational institutions have been turned into ideological political battlegrounds that stunt maturation.

Your culture does not value children, it values adults with the emotional maturity of children - much like the Middle East.

<{you!}>

This is gonna go over most ppl heads

Guys guys guys. In America we don’t use the exception as the rule for all people. Oh wait, riots going on in Minnesota because of a bad cop. Yup all cops and whites bad, kill them all

Is it true? I mean, reading about this killings in North Caucasus seems like the cost is the reputation of whole clan - like I think in one article or interview it was said that not performing this honor killing will end in that younger clan members would not be hired for a good/wealthy job and that any good people will refuse to marry an member of such disgraced clan.
Well yes they are worried about the reputation of their family, not so much the girl in question.

Hum, well ok I guess I was wrong on how uncommon it is.

I still think Iran has much less honor killings than Pakistan

When I type into google "how common are honor killing in ... " Google's first suggestion is Pakistan.

Pakistan has the highest number of documented and estimated honour killings per capita of any country in the world; about one-fifth of the world's honour killings are performed in Pakistan (1000 out of the 5000 per year total).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honour_killing_in_Pakistan

Yes it is much more common in places like Pak, Afghanistan, Bangla, Muslims in India, and Arabs. A lot of the 'honor' killings in Iran are among their Arab minorities. But Iran is still a honor/shame culture and it does happen there. It looks to be more prevalent in the countryside.

Back