Social Iranian father cuts his 14 year old daughter's head off in so-called honor killing

haha, people going back 1000 years for arguments
whataboutism is the new Wahhabism

This stuff I feel is a legit reason for military intervention. This is evil and it will spread. The source cancer must be removed. The Ayatollah

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fe888d51e-bc9a-11e2-9519-00144feab7de

Another regime change war, just what we need. Do they have oil?

Blame the guy who did it, not everyone of his religion or country. I'm sure lots of people over there think this was a despicable act. For this to even happen in that culture is a problem but comments like ''those evil Muslims'' or whatever are just fuelling xenophobia.
We can also blame the motherload of shit ideas which convinced him that this was acceptable behaviour.

That is so fucked up. This culture of "honor killings" (a laughably ironic term highlighted by this case) is so absurd and insane it's hard to fathom....

Also, this forum has gone FULL enraged xenophobia and racist looking at the threads in the last few days. No dogwhistling, no gaslightning, the masks are completely off.

Blame the guy who did it, not everyone of his religion or country. I'm sure lots of people over there think this was a despicable act. For this to even happen in that culture is a problem but comments like ''those evil Muslims'' or whatever are just fuelling xenophobia.
His actions are based off of the doctrine of the religion my dude.

His actions are based off of the doctrine of the religion my dude.
The bible says gay people should be stoned. “If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” Not all Christians agree with this although it is in the doctrine. To blame the religion is kinda dumb because the Muslim guy who works in the kebab shop down the street is a Muslim and he thinks honor killings are wrong. You understand what I'm trying to explain? Blaming the religion is just being ignorant because then you're blaming people on your own side. Reminds me of all the Muslim protestors we see after a terror attack happens. It doesn't make sense to blame them for what fanatics do. Say anything you want about Muslim fanatics, just not Islam in general. And in Iran I would assume there are a large number of fanatics. I'm just as appalled as you are at these kind of acts but lets point the blame where it's deserved.

The bible says gay people should be stoned. “If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” Not all Christians agree with this although it is in the doctrine. To blame the religion is kinda dumb because the Muslim guy who works in the kebab shop down the street is a Muslim and he thinks honor killings are wrong. You understand what I'm trying to explain? Blaming the religion is just being ignorant because then you're blaming people on your own side. Reminds me of all the Muslim protestors we see after a terror attack happens. It doesn't make sense to blame them for what fanatics do. Say anything you want about Muslim fanatics, just not Islam in general. And in Iran I would assume there are a large number of fanatics. I'm just as appalled as you are at these kind of acts but lets point the blame where it's deserved.

Well gee fella are their any major countries that actively practice said stoning of gay people in the name of Christ?

They can deal with the realities of their own nations laws and customs on their own unless they specifically ask for help. We in the West like to come across as more humane and cultured but we're really no better in our own ways. We are just more sophisticated in our methods of hiding or ignoring it.

They can deal with the realities of their own nations laws and customs on their own unless they specifically ask for help. We in the West like to come across as more humane and cultured but we're really no better in our own ways. We are just more sophisticated in our methods of hiding or ignoring it.

Uhm what do we do that's on the same level as beheading a 14 year old girl in the name of honor?

Last edited:
Uhm what do we do that's on the same level as behondong a 14 year old girl in the name of honor?
Overlooking and make excuses overtime for rape gangs in England for one. Sidestepping the systemic issues of the actions of law enforcement that would be deemed criminal in any other organization or individual in America for another. I'm sure issues could be pointed out in just about any nation in the West that could be pointed at as "Ah Ha!" problematic points.

My point is there are enough issues in our own national homes before we cry aloud at what's going on in someone else's. Obviously there are some issues that transcend national borders like genocide but by and large, it should be a nation's citizens cleaning up their own shit if they have a problem with it. If they can't, by all means ask for help but then you're taking warfare. That's not to say that the death of this girl isn't horrible and shouldn't have happened. But there's enough outrage for everyone at home without importing it from around the globe.

You're trying to draw an equivalence like another poster where there is none. You don't see this level of routine barbarity in the West or East Asia. Stop being a coward about this.

Overlooking and make excuses overtime for rape gangs in England for one. Sidestepping the systemic issues of the actions of law enforcement that would be deemed criminal in any other organization or individual in America for another. I'm sure issues could be pointed out in just about any nation in the West that could be pointed at as "Ah Ha!" problematic points.

My point is there are enough issues in our own national homes before we cry aloud at what's going on in someone else's. Obviously there are some issues that transcend national borders like genocide but by and large, it should be a nation's citizens cleaning up their own shit if they have a problem with it. If they can't, by all means ask for help but then you're taking warfare. That's not to say that the death of this girl isn't horrible and shouldn't have happened. But there's enough outrage for everyone at home without importing it from around the globe.
We culturally and legally prosecute rape gangs. We don't side step them unless you mean the drug cartels. In which case those are criminal organizations.

It's like suggesting there is a rape culture but last I checked we both socially, culturally and legally frown against rape of any kind. And rape isn't even on the same level as beheading.

And just so we are clear here rape gangs in England are Islamic are they not?

Also, this forum has gone FULL enraged xenophobia and racist looking at the threads in the last few days. No dogwhistling, no gaslightning, the masks are completely off.

Predictable response from Denmark. I have no compunction telling people I despise and will fight these animals. If someone claims that's xenophobic or racist well idgaf.

That is utter bullshit. People are murdered in the West every day for equally stupid reasons. Would it be any less horrendous if she was murdered as the result of theft? As the collateral victim of a drive by? Murdered by a family member because they were psychotic or to cover up abuse or out of negligence? Or any of the myriad reasons kids end up dead in the West.

To put it more simply for you, our bad isn't any less bad than theirs. Our good however is generally better than their level of good which helps us to feel superior.

We culturally and legally prosecute rape gangs. We don't side step them unless you mean the drug cartels. In which case those are criminal organizations.

It's like suggesting there is a rape culture but last I checked we both socially, culturally and legally frown against rape of any kind. And rape isn't even on the same level as beheading.

And just so we are clear here rape gangs in England are Islamic are they not?
How long did those English groups operate before being drug into the light? How many reports were made during that time?How many people "heard" the rumors or knew about Weinstein before it was drug into the light? etc, etc, etc...

Here's some interesting statistical links for ya:
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/topic-pages/expanded-homicide

Nope we don't have honor killings in the West except from Arabs, Indian subcontinent Muslims who are, for some stupid reason, allowed in, we don't have women bought and sold as chattel (except by criminal sex traffickers), we don't force rape victims to marry their rapists so they become 'respectable', we don't have legal systems where women's testimony is worth one half a man's,...

The routine murders we have are based off illegal activity for the purposes of making money (for example, drug disputes) and domestic violence (where 2 adults initially consented to the relationship).

No one is killed because the behavior of a child damages the reputation of the family. And we also don't have a culture where the whole family is condemned for the behavior of the their child to the point where they feel the need to murder the child. Nice try but just admit you have no balls.

Christianity would do the exact same if left unchecked

Back