Social Iranian father cuts his 14 year old daughter's head off in so-called honor killing

Josh Duggar fucked kids.

Therefore all conservative Christian Americans are barbaric child fuckers.

Only hacks, liars, and pedophile apologists will deny this simple calculus.
Its sad because this is a concrete issue with a clear right and wrong answer in the local context; honor killings are wrong, period. But then these kinds of issues get co opted by wider international coalitions with imperial designs as evidenced by posts like this
This stuff I feel is a legit reason for military intervention. This is evil and it will spread. The source cancer must be removed. The Ayatollah

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fe888d51e-bc9a-11e2-9519-00144feab7de
which ends up undermining those in the local context trying to affect positive change in their local environment.

And this is the typical nonsense I mentioned on another thread. Even when the tragedy is about another country, some random keyboarder wedges “USA” into the thread.

His problem is he wants to draw some false analogy with the US so he can say "everybody has bad people" but he knows there's no equivalent in the US so he resorts to the lame "well US people are dumb".

Nothing wrong with violence, but this wasn't violence. It was an "honor" killing, not because he was mad at her. He was ashamed of what this incident had done to his honor/innocence.

It was much more than violence.
FTFY.

lol you mean like the article in my OP? You fail again but you're used to that.

Derrrrp. I mean evidence of your claim that the victim would be blamed and "very much at risk of being killed," you fucking moron. Honor killings, let alone ones that penalize minors, are not common at all in Iran. And the link you posted literally stated that there was "nationwide outcry" condemning the father. Just like there was nationwide outcry here in response to Duggar (and any other abusive religious wacko harming children). And, of course, honor killings are not permitted by the Quran or the Bible (or any major religious document to my knowledge).

Its sad because this is a concrete issue with a clear right and wrong answer in the local context; honor killings are wrong, period. But then these kinds of issues get co opted by wider international coalitions with imperial designs as evidenced by posts like this

which ends up undermining those in the local context trying to affect positive change in their local environment.

Beyond being stupid and transparent, it's just fundamentally lame since there isn't any sort of argument to the contrary here or in Iran. Everyone is against it. There are pretty basic standards of decency that roundly condemn parents brutally murdering their children. And yet here we are.

Nothing wrong with violence, but this wasn't violence. It was an "honor" killing, not because he was mad at her. He was ashamed of what this incident had done to her honor/innocence.

It was much more than violence.
While I certainly disagree with your assessment that there is nothing wrong with violence, I appreciate your insight.

Thanks.

Beyond being stupid and transparent, it's just fundamentally lame since there isn't any sort of argument to the contrary here or in Iran. Everyone is against it. There are pretty basic standards of decency that roundly condemn parents brutally murdering their children. And yet here we are.
Rape is also universally condemned but unfortunately not all countries are equally good at bringing the perpetrators to justice and some have unhelpful cultural attitudes surrounding it. In this case then the relevant questions are how common is this is Iran and how effective are the authorities in bringing the perpetrators to justice? Not sure in the case of Iran but in other parts of the Muslim world the answers to those questions are 'too common' and 'not very' respectively.
While I certainly disagree with your assessment that there is nothing wrong with violence, I appreciate your insight.

Thanks.
Violence isn't inherently bad, it the context matters a lot. Hunting for food and self defense are primordial cases of legitimate violence for instance but there are other of course.

Never say never.

We're all going to hell.
I figure it's going to be a lot like the joint.
I'm going to wrest control of the cigarette and gambling action day one, then I figure hell is going to be a pretty sweet place, actually.
I'll have everything I need, and some women to boot.

I will seek out this girl's father at that time to discuss this matter as he burns, tortured and tormented.

Barbaric, but nothing we can do except condemn it.

These backwards countries need to fix themselves. Drones can not fix this problem, they will only make it worse.

Then why are these honor killings so much more common in muslim states when compared to other areas?
I'm not sure if you read my post properly. I just don't agree with pointing the blame on the Muslims who don't agree with honor killings for what the other Muslims do. That's like blaming all Christians for the abortion clinic bombings that most Christians disagree with. Maybe it's a majority of people in Iran who think honor killings are ok, I don't know. But the problem isn't religion when there are many people of that religion who disagree with the killing. Blame fanatical Muslims if you want but saying ''it's an Islam problem'' means blaming the nice lady down the street who's a peaceful Muslim. I don't see the point in choosing to be xenophobic. There are nice people of all religions, this guy wasn't one of them so blame him for his actions.

Violence isn't inherently bad, it the context matters a lot. Hunting for food and self defense are primordial cases of legitimate violence for instance but there are other of course.
I'm not universally condemning the use of violence, but I still disagree with the claim that there is "nothing wrong with violence". I completely agree that there are certain circumstances where violence may be appropriate, but as you say it's contextual.

Do you hunt?

I'm not universally condemning the use of violence, but I still disagree with the claim that there is "nothing wrong with violence". I completely agree that there are certain circumstances where violence may be appropriate, but as you say it's contextual.

Do you hunt?
No I don't hunt yet unfortunately.

what a cruel way to die
considering she did warned the police that her life is in danger once she will back home

Derrrrp. I mean evidence of your claim that the victim would be blamed and "very much at risk of being killed," you fucking moron. Honor killings, let alone ones that penalize minors, are not common at all in Iran. And the link you posted literally stated that there was "nationwide outcry" condemning the father. Just like there was nationwide outcry here in response to Duggar (and any other abusive religious wacko harming children). And, of course, honor killings are not permitted by the Quran or the Bible (or any major religious document to my knowledge).

I know what you meant but you're living up to your dumbest poster reputation, again.

‘[…] Most rape victims likely did not report the crime because they feared official retaliation or punishment for having been raped, including charges of indecency, immoral behavior, or adultery, the last of which carries the death penalty. Rape victims also feared societal reprisal or ostracism’

Does your peanut brain understand? I doubt it.

It's too easy to search the internet and find stories where Iranian rape victims are killed by the Iranian regime. Yes that is an 'honor killing'. They are not killed because they defended themselves they are killed because they are being blamed for their 'behavior'.

You really believe there's a nationwide outcry? You're even dumber than I thought if that's possible Sure some are outraged but not enough to matter which is why the father will get at most 10 years. Why are you bringing up the Koran or Bible, moron? Stop with the strawmen. I forgot you're too dumb for that so I'll give you a pass for not knowing what that is.

https://www.justice.gov/eoir/page/file/1215046/download
https://time.com/5415628/zeinab-sekaanvand-iran-execution-violence/
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/wo...-hanging-sex-assault-claims-article-1.1762712
https://www.iraqinews.com/arab-world-news/iran-hangs-woman-killed-rapist/

Btw how's your thread regarding the China virus and the circle of leadership that you ran away from lol? You might be interested to know that India is quickly climbing the ranks of number of infections. They should be at #7 in a week or so, maybe less.

^Welcome back Seaside/Caudillo. Still have a hard on for bombing Iran? .. lol

Barbaric, but nothing we can do except condemn it.

These backwards countries need to fix themselves. Drones can not fix this problem, they will only make it worse.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
-John 8:7

screenshot-www-nationmaster-com-2020-05-27-23-37-21.png

Back