Social Iranian father cuts his 14 year old daughter's head off in so-called honor killing

What are we discussing in this thread?
What's your opinion?

Blame the guy who did it, not everyone of his religion or country. I'm sure lots of people over there think this was a despicable act. For this to even happen in that culture is a problem but comments like ''those evil Muslims'' or whatever are just fuelling xenophobia.
Then why are these honor killings so much more common in muslim states when compared to other areas?

Yeah I am sure that's what oppressed Iranian girls are praying for, to live in fear of death from above and to be ruled over by a puppet government. G-d damn some Americans really are too dense to ever learn from past mistakes.

NAhh they like the status quo of being a slave more.

I mean, if he chopped off the head of the child predator, I'd get it.

This? This is absurd.

They don't think like you. We value our children. They don't. Because they can always have more children. They value their elders who they believe are worth more because of life experience. If things get crazy they will starve their children to feed their elderly.

Cause you can always have more kids, and kids have no experience and thus little value.

Josh Duggar fucked kids.

Therefore all conservative Christian Americans are barbaric child fuckers.

Only hacks, liars, and pedophile apologists will deny this simple calculus.

You never fail with the dumb posts. Duggar molested but afaik didn't rape them. That's not really any better but at least get your facts straight. Btw I think Duggar deserves the death penalty.

The point here is if Duggar were Iranian his victims would have been blamed and very much at risk of being killed by their own families or forced to marry Duggar.

You never fail with the dumb posts. Duggar molested but afaik didn't rape them. That's not really any better but at least get your facts straight. Btw I think Duggar deserves the death penalty.

The point here is if Duggar were Iranian his victims would have been blamed and very much at risk of being killed by their own families or forced to marry Duggar.

Ahh, so that's the point.

You might want to state it and provide literally any evidence to support it.

You could also post that Miami Woman pushed autistic child in canal and child drown.

Blame all latinos, blame all americans, etc, etc.

Fuck off

https://www.fox23.com/news/trending...-later-found-dead/ZVKLLWPUI5G33CYSNKDVZRFKU4/

False analogy. Is there something in Latino, American or Jewish (mother was possibly Jewish, do you even read the articles you post?) culture or religion that motivated this? Her motivation was likely dealing with an autistic child.

On the other hand it is a culture where it is ok for men to have sex with underage boys. Go figure...

Yes and in Afghanistan too except these aren't consensual relationships. It's like institutionalized pederasty. Young boys are forced to dress up as women and dance for older men then they are raped. Something very wrong with these people who shun women so they can rape young boys.

The USA mostly just has dumb fucks, some Other places have very sick fucks..

And this is the typical nonsense I mentioned on another thread. Even when the tragedy is about another country, some random keyboarder wedges “USA” into the thread.

Josh Duggar fucked kids.

Therefore all conservative Christian Americans are barbaric child fuckers.

Only hacks, liars, and pedophile apologists will deny this simple calculus.

This is about a father cutting his daughter's head off, in tradition with Islamic Law. Not conservatives in America, you fucking psycho.

The daughter left her home with a 34 year old man?

Not condoning violence but isn't the adult male who absconded with the adolescent daughter the logical target?

Nothing wrong with violence, but this wasn't violence. It was an "honor" killing, not because he was mad at her. He was ashamed of what this incident had done to her honor/innocence.

It was much more than violence.

Back