Invite 5 current or former MMA fighters to your home for a dinner party

You don't know much of anything if you went straight for Oedipus kid

Aeschylus is the man, but I've only been absolutely ruined by 11 instances of art in my life, and the Janus version of Euripides Medea, I recorded on VHS as I was watching, and it completely fucked me up. Oedipus Rex is no joke, but I haven't seen a production that took my legs out and fucked up my sleep. I've been meaning to watch it again, but you don't just sit down after dinner and watch that again. I've read it, but I saw it first and there's no going back.

I don't know that I have a working VHS player, and I can't find a clip. ...not even on ebay. damn. _PETEY!!!!

Is your avatar the Frogs? I don't remember the passing of the medicine bag scene. Or is that Watership Down o r Chekhov, or the Banana Splits.

Not being a dick, while being a dick. Seriously. Not trying to claim to be Greek hotass maestro, I do my best and have an appreciation, but oceans to learn. Do you have some suggestions?

Parmenides, I can see you looking, what is a piece of art that changed your dna?

Not being a dick, while being a dick. Seriously. Not trying to claim to be Greek hotass maestro, I do my best and have an appreciation, but oceans to learn. Do you have some suggestions?
No it's a callback

OT tried talking Greek with @Parmenides when he changed his name from FightUntilYouDie, people asked him greek things and it was a fucking disaster

Thucydides and Herodotus and Pliny The Elder and all the highlights off the beaten path from your basic bitch college dorm list didn't make the cut it seems

Picking Oedipus tells people you remembered a class once

I remember, but the question wasn't a travelogue of cirriculum, I've got my college notebooks, besides running through the roster, which among all the greats heated your cockles and why. Where's your passionate personal throwdown outside the cliffnotes.

Kinda got nowhere to go tonight. I missed the chick with the legs.

I don't know the thread, but we can call it back. FTYD used to be a pal of mine.

This is the best thread no one is watching. I can see you. There's nobody else looking at this thread.

Bisping
DC
Rampage
Minowaman
Joanna

Shevchenko sisters, Joanna, Masvidal, GSP. The sisters will cook an awesome dinner for us and we'll spend the entire time talking about the finer points of Muay Thai and the philosophy of fighting. Then we'll hit the clubs and Jorge and Valentina will beat the shit out of everyone while the rest of us party on and have a good time.

Cro Cop
Firas (if I can invite a coach)
Tim Kennedy
Dan Hardy (love his MMA analysis)
Fabricio Werdum

yep, not the same thread from an hour ago, but a good topic, I'll put it back where it belongs when it sinks. Just have some time.

Back