Invicta 7 card announced

Crazy physique for a 115 pound female. Totally dwarfed and over powered the Japanese girl at the last invicta

It seems that she cuts 20 pounds...really impressive for a 135 woman.
Rooting for Esparza but i'd bet on the Brazilian.

Gadelha has said she weighs 135 on fight night. Nova Uniao are beasts.

These massive weightcuts is the reason why I actively avoid watching the weigh-in. Can't stand seeing my favorite fighters turn into potential extras for The Walking Dead :(

I think Nakamoto would give Cyborg a run for her money. Hell, I'ma say it, Nakamoto would beat Cyborg at 145 or 135..

When I see Cyborg strike, I get the impression of a man striking. Her strikes are not nuanced, but very, very powerful. I get the feeling of a man striking a woman, and it makes me very uncomfortable. Natural or PED-induced honestly it doesn't matter to me... I just don't enjoy watching her fight.

When I see Nakamoto or Holy Holm fight, I see a lot of skill and a lot of power, but it still get the impression that it is two women fighting.

I think Cyborg would destroy either of them.

So... yeah... Nakamoto vs. Holm. I'd like to see that.

226623_10201723624686493_1691815844_n.jpg

Great write up Arkain. I was looking forward to seeing Kelly back in action after the long lay-off, but this match-up is also a great one. I`m sure Tonya is going to redouble her efforts now that she knows she`ll be fighting Sarah. Has anyone heard why Kelly withdrew from the fight? Injury? Other reason?

Jarl

Has anyone heard why Kelly withdrew from the fight? Injury? Other reason?

Jarl

Injuries, again! :icon_evil

It's depressing to see Kobold taking one fight per year and then ends up pulling out a week or two before fight night. Kinda remind me of Josh Thomson back in Strikeforce when he was seemingly made of glass during training camps.

Injuries, again! :icon_evil

It's depressing to see Kobold taking one fight per year and then ends up pulling out a week or two before fight night. Kinda remind me of Josh Thomson back in Strikeforce when he was seemingly made of glass during training camps.

I'm pretty depressed about it too. :icon_cry2

Sorry to disappoint- I got hurt in training camp. Grade 1 or 2 tear to my hamstring- not as severe as my last injury but enough that I can't shoot, defend a take down, or kick. I'd risk a more severe tear and wouldn't be able to give a good performance if I fought Tonya on the 7th. Hoping for a 4-6 week recovery. I'm really happy Sarah was able to step in on short notice! Both Shannon and Angie have been great to work with! I hope to be on one of Invicta's shows early next year.

Kelly,

Well, here`s to a speedy and complete recovery. Good luck and we hope to see you in the cage again early in 2014.

Jarl

Sorry Kelly.

I hope you get well soon and get back in for a fight early next year.

It must be frustrating having to deal with these injuries.

Sorry to disappoint- I got hurt in training camp. Grade 1 or 2 tear to my hamstring- not as severe as my last injury but enough that I can't shoot, defend a take down, or kick. I'd risk a more severe tear and wouldn't be able to give a good performance if I fought Tonya on the 7th. Hoping for a 4-6 week recovery. I'm really happy Sarah was able to step in on short notice! Both Shannon and Angie have been great to work with! I hope to be on one of Invicta's shows early next year.

Here's to a speedy and successful recovery Kelly! We'll look forward to see ya at Invicta 8 :)

Does anyone know if the stream will be available to watch after it airs live?

I may purchase it if I can pay for the stream, but instead of watching it live I can watch it on another day since I'll be busy the day it airs.

I may purchase it if I can pay for the stream, but instead of watching it live I can watch it on another day since I'll be busy the day it airs.

it does say 24 hour access, so one could assume that means you can replay the event as many times as you'd like / are able in those 24 hours? that's the way i understood it, but i could be wrong.

if you're looking to watch outside the day after, then i'm really not sure.

Good luck with the recovery!
Looking forward too see you fight again (hopefully in early 2014). :)

To be honest I am not sure. If they use Ustream again then you should be able to purchase the card and watch it again as they just keep playing the card over and over again for weeks after the event takes place.

Shannon Knapp has said they are using a new Facebook format for their iPPV while some other people have continued to say Invicta will still be on Ustream.

Last time I went to Invicta's homepage their iPPV still led to Ustream but that was a few weeks ago now.

Back