Invicta 7 card announced

Interesting g card.will definitely be getting my $25 for the ppv.

Good card.

Who is Lauren Murphy? Did she change her name? I thought her name was Lauren Taylor? Did she get married?

Anyway thats a good BW title fight, both women should be in the UFC but the winner def should get a UFC contract.

Strong card again. Hopefully it's not cursed with injuries on the run up.

Good card.

Who is Lauren Murphy? Did she change her name? I thought her name was Lauren Taylor? Did she get married?

Anyway thats a good BW title fight, both women should be in the UFC but the winner def should get a UFC contract.

She got married after her last fight.

nice card. not sure why they are having a 135 title fight?? the winner will most likely go to the UFC.

i understand having 135lb fights in Invicta, but title fights???? strange

Only 9 fights this time.

Herrig gonna get beat.

Really looking forward to seeing Zoila, Budd, and Joanne Calderwood.

Lauren Murphy vs. Miriam Nakamoto is much higher level mma than Julie Kedzie vs. Aleksandra Albu.

nice card. not sure why they are having a 135 title fight?? the winner will most likely go to the UFC.

I'm not sure Nakamoto has any interest in fighting for the UFC.

Only 9 fights this time.

Herrig gonna get beat.

Really looking forward to seeing Zoila, Budd, and Joanne Calderwood.

Lauren Murphy vs. Miriam Nakamoto is much higher level mma than Julie Kedzie vs. Aleksandra Albu.

who is to say? yes top flight kickboxer, but how good is Nakamoto's ground game. and Kedzie is better than both the other girls.

Gives them another titel fight for cards and can also help the women get UFC deals being the champ of invicta.

Nothing wrong with it. If they winner leaves they can crown a new champ.

who is to say? yes top flight kickboxer, but how good is Nakamoto's ground game. and Kedzie is better than both the other girls.

Dont know about that, I'd say the Invicta title fight is between two top prospects, the Albu/Kedzie fight is interesting to see if this Russian girl is any good but this Invicta title fight is higher level imo.

Dont know about that, I'd say the Invicta title fight is between two top prospects, the Albu/Kedzie fight is interesting to see if this Russian girl is any good but this Invicta title fight is higher level imo.

how is Nakamoto a prospect? she is a 37 year old former kickboxer. yes she is a good striker, but does she have a ground game?

She was asked if she was going to try out for TUF - not interested.

UFC reportedly offered her a contract - not interested.

Her friend and training partner Sarah D'Alelio says she's not interesting in fighting in the UFC and feels more comfortable in a female-only organization.

Any evidence to support this claim would be appreciated.

Her win over Kaitlin Young two and a half years ago?

I kinda guessed that Torres would fight Herring, I know tornado is the fastest in the division, but she needs to work on her TD defense.

Any evidence to support this claim would be appreciated.

Her win over Kaitlin Young two and a half years ago?

you were the first one to bring up which was better. so why don't you provide some evidence to support your claim.

thank you.

Back