Invicta 7 card announced

What time eastern does invicta free fight start? will it be on youtube?
nvm now they posted the time on their site

Last edited:
1.gif

Garcia looked awesome

yes,he certainly did,and it also nice to see an aussie get their ass kicked.

Is the guy with the purple hair the a$$-hat that was taunting Mizuki Inoue? If so, who is that guy to taunt anyone? Look at his hair? And that second punch he took literally sent him flying (like an uppercut from D-Bo). If only there was a time/space transportation machine that would allow Mizuki to stand over him right at that moment and say, "You just got knocked the fu...":)

I`m also curious when the prelims start for Invicta 7. It looks like more sitting around the computer tomorrow morning, munching donuts, and hitting the refresh button every 5-10 minutes.

Jarl

P.S. I`m sure everyone saw the weigh-ins. Anything stand out to you guys? Most of the fighters seemed pretty friendly towards each other...but Joanne seemed to be staring a hole through Katja. Sarah and Tonya seemed to say something to each other as well.

Is the guy with the purple hair the a$$-hat that was taunting Mizuki Inoue? If so, who is that guy to taunt anyone? Look at his hair? And that second punch he took literally sent him flying (like an uppercut from D-Bo). If only there was a time/space transportation machine that would allow Mizuki to stand over him right at that moment and say, "You just got knocked the fu...":)

I`m also curious when the prelims start for Invicta 7. It looks like more sitting around the computer tomorrow morning, munching donuts, and hitting the refresh button every 5-10 minutes.

Jarl

P.S. I`m sure everyone saw the weigh-ins. Anything stand out to you guys? Most of the fighters seemed pretty friendly towards each other...but Joanne seemed to be staring a hole through Katja. Sarah and Tonya seemed to say something to each other as well.
yes it is the guy,regardless of his classless tweets,women rumoured to be or already in the UFC,get a bit of abuse,for me,guys like Wall arent good enough either,he's just been signed to make up the numbers.

as for the invicta weigh ins....i want tecia torres to win,even more now,than i did before the weigh ins.

Claudia out of the fight tonight due to illness :(

was looking forward to this bout,i had Claudia to win...now,depending on how things go tonight,does she remain the Number 1 contender ?

was looking forward to this bout,i had Claudia to win...now,depending on how things go tonight,does she remain the Number 1 contender ?

Honestly, I rather see her back at 125. With the exception of Leslie Smith, who should be at 135, no one at Flyweight would a huge size advantage/reach over Gadelha.

what really thats terrible the most anticipate fight for me on this card. just woke up.
where did you hear that I can't find source anywhere?

"Claudia Gadelha has been forced off the card tonight due to illness. Co-Main event is now Lauren Murphy vs Miriam Nakamoto for BW Title."

https://mobile.twitter.com/InvictaFights/status/409374270297362432

Edit: Bacterial infection in her intestines
http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/12/...ff-invicta-fc-7-card-with-bacterial-infection

Last edited:
what can cause a "bacterial infection" in her intestines.. just sounds fuckin random and right at the night of a title fight? like hmm?

what can cause a "bacterial infection" in her intestines.. just sounds fuckin random and right at the night of a title fight? like hmm?

I think that is a polite way of saying she has diarrhea, which you can get from poor sanitation and bacteria contaminated food or drink.

man that fight is like cursed can never happen, sucks for Carla this time weight cut for nothing.

Also infection at last min is pretty weird.

For those of us on the other side of he world, a simple question that hopefully someone can help me with. The prelims are starting two hours later than the weigh-ins did yesterday, right?:confused:

Jarl

Sorry, but it`s my day off and I want to sleep a little more without missing anything.

EDIT: Thanks, Thirdpres. I think that means they won`t be on until 10:00 for me...so back to bed...

Last edited:
For those of us on the other side of he world, a simple question that hopefully someone can help me with. The prelims are starting two hours later than the weigh-ins did yesterday, right?:confused:

Jarl

Sorry, but it`s my day off and I want to sleep a little more without missing anything.

Prelims start at 5:00 pm for me.

Ba6oHnHCYAAqwSA.png

This might help you and others.

--
You're welcome. Rest easy.

8)

I think that is a polite way of saying she has diarrhea, which you can get from poor sanitation and bacteria contaminated food or drink.

0030045029574_500X500.jpg

Problem solved.

Really sad they didn't break up another match to keep the title fight. Jojo prepared for a wrestler this camp, or Torres should be far enough away from earning a shot that she'd have nothing to lose stepping up... something!

Back