Intelligent People Have Fewer Friends, Here's Why...

I have 145,389 friends.. I'm just waiting for all of you to accept it.

<2>

Whatever makes you happier, I guess.

I prefer having my friends to share my peabrain with.

I have two problems with hanging out with stupid people:

1) They are extraordinarily good at small talk. They often go on for several minutes basically repeating the exact same thought in about 100 different ways. It's painful.
2) If god forbid we actually get around to actually talking about something of substance, I've already considered every single point they make, but I still have to sit there listening to them repeat the same cliches. And there is no way I'm going to make an on-topic response to them and give them a chance to make a response to me that I've also already considered.
Lmao oh my god this is me as fukk. And I don't mean I do this, but I avoid people for these very same reasons. Especially number two. This one drives me up the wall. I even complain about it when they do it in movies lmao. Can't stand and won't deal with it. I literally tell people now that I don't care when they get started. I suppose I'm rude but I don't wanna be bored xD

So this is why I was so popular at high school... <23>

Social isolation does lead to becoming smarter but it depends on the person.
If you aren't hanging out with the tards drinking all night and are instead studying physics you will become smarter.
If you are instead playing video games you won't become smarter. You'll just become a different kind of awkward tard.

Also this guys eyebrows are really weird.

This is true, and also, women are avoiding you because they're intimidated by your obvious sexual prowess. Rest easy internetters

This guy was tough to watch. I agree with most of what he said, but he's still a douche. Did any of you catch the little wink he threw at the camera in the end of the vid? I would not be his friend.

This guy was tough to watch. I agree with most of what he said, but he's still a douche. Did any of you catch the little wink he threw at the camera in the end of the vid? I would not be his friend.
he too smart for you

I have two problems with hanging out with stupid people:

1) They are extraordinarily good at small talk. They often go on for several minutes basically repeating the exact same thought in about 100 different ways. It's painful.
2) If god forbid we actually get around to actually talking about something of substance, I've already considered every single point they make, but I still have to sit there listening to them repeat the same cliches. And there is no way I'm going to make an on-topic response to them and give them a chance to make a response to me that I've also already considered.

So ya, I prefer not to hang out with a ton of people since most people bore the ever loving christ out of me. I do enjoy hanging around intelligent people, but there are just fewer smart people than stupid people so it limits the pool of people who I can tolerate.

I imagine a genius level brain researcher would be pretty bored talking to me. Or be studying me rather than conversing with me.

Oh god, this.

My annoyance actually peaks a little higher on the intelligence scale though, when someone's IQ is clearly above average but he or she is simply too lazy to be informed.

You know the type: they immediately have an answer for every problem because problems they don't have answers for are (oh so conveniently!) not real problems at all.

Social isolation does lead to becoming smarter but it depends on the person.
If you aren't hanging out with the tards drinking all night and are instead studying physics you will become smarter.
If you are instead playing video games you won't become smarter. You'll just become a different kind of awkward tard.

Also this guys eyebrows are really weird.

I don't think this is true. I don't think someone could quit drinking, start studying, and end up any better off for it other than attaining new skills. Cody Garbrandt can't wake up one day smart after studying hard.

some introverted people are also intelligent because of incidents from their youth that left them scarred from others, so they find refuge within themselves, and enclose themselves with books and other forms of individual mental stimulation. not saying that this video is wrong. i'm sure it's also true that very smart people naturally gravitate towards books because they find other people boring. am only saying that it's not the sole reason as to why smart people seek solitude.

It sounds like someone didn’t have many friends growing up and wants to rationalize it. I know people who don’t have many friends and they’re dumb as rocks. Sometimes when you say stupid shit all the time people don’t want to hang out with you.

There might be some truth to it, but I didn't find the video to be too insightful. Realistically speaking, being too smart is a not a common or a likely reason as to why somebody will have no friends.

Back