Infuriating video of jerk messing with a semi

No, nor will your selfishness ever be embraced by me.

It's ok to be kind to your fellow man. It's ok to not worry about "legality" before every action you take. It's ok to be considerate of other people.

IMO this is a perfect example of pure entitled selfishness. One guy is working while another person is making his day hard for no other reason other than to be a prick.

Not just to be a prick, but get a civil attorney to sue the trucking company that owns the truck and employs the driver.

You don't yield to mergers.

Mergers yield to the flow of traffic.

I wouldn't do what this guy did to make a point but I'm glad he did.
Stupid POV and sad because so many share it.

You share the road and knowing a truck has to get up to speed for traffic flow to not be impeded you give him way when it is no issue for you to do so. Sure you can claim "I have right away so f*ck you" but forcing the truck to slow down and enter the highway at less than highway speeds impacts everyone.

So that is why people rightly cite the car driver as the as$hole because he is just pulling some stupid and unnecessary power trip.

Well I wanna know which ones I should go to when I'm backed up on the road.

This will scare the shit out of you, but truck drivers that watch that video objectively, without outright saying it's the car driver's fault because he's an asshole, would agree with my objective opinion of the situation.

And these drivers are who are driving alongside you on the interstate whenever you are, and they're at every truckstop and rest area.

So, stay off the roads, or realise maybe you're wrong and everyone that actually knows what they're talking about might disagree with you.

Ok so he's being a jerk off with little regard to his fellow man

And himself.

With a simple turn of the steering wheel the truck driver could have destroyed the asshole's car, ended his life, and the cellphone recording all of it.

This will scare the shit out of you, but truck drivers that watch that video objectively, without outright saying it's the car driver's fault because he's an asshole, would agree with my objective opinion of the situation.

And these drivers are who are driving alongside you on the interstate whenever you are, and they're at every truckstop and rest area.

So, stay off the roads, or realise maybe you're wrong and everyone that actually knows what they're talking about might disagree with you.

I don't give a fuck what anyone says. What don't you understand here.

i don't need an army to defend my statements. So I don't give a shit if George Washington doesn't agree with me.

The one driver could've shown a little common courtesy and let the guy in. End of story. Stop wasting my time with this nonsense.

i don't need an army to defend my statements. So I don't give a shit if George Washington doesn't agree with me.

The one driver could've shown a little common courtesy and let the guy in. End of story. Stop wasting my time with this nonsense.

You're the #1 example of someone that needs to go back to traffic school.

<mma4>

A Mac truck is different. Either speed up past it, move over, or slow down. Easy to do.

Driver in the video is a massive douche.

It should be illegal to float along in a trucks blindside. Either speed up and pass or slown down and let him in.

He's lucky his vehicle didn't get crushed. This shit isn't a game

That's not how the law works. That is in place to protect people traveling at the full speed so they don't have to slam brakes or accelerate hard. But it is strongly encourage for you to make clear when you are approaching mergers. Either go or move aside.

Hovering beside the merge lane is illegal.

The guy sounds like a jerk but he has no legal obligation to get out of the trucks way. If you're merging you don't have the right of way. You can't just assume people will move because you're driving a large vehicle.

No requirement to give way.

BUT

Hovering beside the merge lane is illegal and dangerous.

Hovering beside the merge lane is illegal.

Ok, when I ask this I'm not attempting to discredit your position, but because I hope you're right.

But could you link to the specific traffic laws on the books?

I saw a guy in BMW suv get pissed because a semi was moving into the far right lane on the highway just as he was moving into the far right lane behind him. The guy in the BMW was so mad because he had to hit the brakes, he had the nerve to go off on the shoulder, speed up and cut the semi off as he was pulling back into the right lane. Then he slows down to like 40 just to make the guy in the semi slow down and go 40.

Unreal, the last fucking thing I'd be doing is pissing off someone in a semi when I'm driving a car or SUV. How does anyone think they're going to win that battle? The fact the guy was driving a BMW suv was pretty typical for that behavior though.

Truck driver was at fault, but dude in the car was looking for it. If you wanted to, you could do that all day. Doesnt make it right.

Back