Infuriating video of jerk messing with a semi

I didn't realize Ebaumsworld was still around, use to watch them back in the day, they would post some crazy shit.

I didn't realize Ebaumsworld was still around, use to watch them back in the day, they would post some crazy shit.

That's where I first saw that fat Star Wars kid practice his fat kid moves in that high school AV room.

That's where I first saw that fat Star Wars kid practice his fat kid moves in that high school AV room.

Same, I remember there was some video of a guy ripping off his entire toe nail and we use to always trick our friends into watching it. There was a time where I thought that was one of the most disturbing videos on the internet, I was so naive.

Same, I remember there was some video of a guy ripping off his entire toe nail and we use to always trick our friends into watching it. There was a time where I thought that was one of the most disturbing videos on the internet, I was so naive.

Then u saw the video of the guy ripping his toenail off and a lady sticking the toenail in her vagina only to have her pet snake eat it out of her.

The Internet is a terrible place

And I can guarantee you that there was, on the right side of the truck that the video's camera didn't see, that the investigators at the scene would have seen.
Oh I'm sure you're right. But how would a sherdogger be able to solve this mystery? Do you think they have a highly searchable database of the all the traffic accidents around the country where they can input such unique descriptors as southern accent and black guy with rasta hat?

Then u saw the video of the guy ripping his toenail off and a lady sticking the toenail in her vagina only to have her pet snake eat it out of her.

The Internet is a terrible place

Sounds like a pretty artistic video.

You don't yield to mergers.

Mergers yield to the flow of traffic.

I wouldn't do what this guy did to make a point but I'm glad he did.

Depends where you live I guess. Here the Use of Highway Rules of the Road regulation requires motorists already on the roadway to help facilitate the merge. Failure to do so is prosecutorial.

Depends where you live I guess. Here the Use of Highway Rules of the Road regulation requires motorists already on the roadway to help facilitate the merge. Failure to do so is prosecutorial.

I'm curious.

Where is 'Here?'

Having that on video makes it look like he wanted an accident to happen... This guy is doing it wrong.

I really wish that truck driver would've boot fucked his goofy ass and took the camera but then we'd have nothing to talk about here

It's not like semi's are easy to accelerate/break while getting on the freeway. The fact the guy is on camera making zero effort to slow down or speed up or get over but is instead staying directly on in the guys way saying please hit me out loud, I'm guessing the semi is legally in the right.

lol @ you guys that think these trucks can just stop and maneuver on a dime. Truck was not at fault at all.

Back