Infuriating video of jerk messing with a semi

You're right, he could have done that, but he legally wasn't obligated to.

I'm not analysing the situation from a narrow 'That guy is an asshole, he's at fault' point of view. We see, and hear, the car driver's view. We can also see the truck driver's actions, and we know he had a Yield sign in which he was legally obligated to obey. What we don't know, is how the cops handled the situation, and who recieved the citation for the incident.

What does legality have to do with anything here.

Just let the guy who is working into the lane. Case closed.

Also the guy using his phone and camera was also breaking the law. He couldn't drive properly or have any common courtesy because he was breaking the law using his phone t

What does legality have to do with anything here.

*Facepalm*

It has everything to do with everything here.

Just let the guy who is working into the lane. Case closed.

Also the guy using his phone and camera was also breaking the law. He couldn't drive properly or have any common courtesy because he was breaking the law using his phone t

His phone was mounted onto his dashboard.

100% legal.

*Facepalm*

It has everything to do with everything here.

His phone was mounted onto his dashboard.

100% legal.

Legality has nothing to do with it. This is pure common courtesy. There are many things I don't have to do because of "legality" snicker snicker snicker, but that doesn't mean I can't act like a human being also.

I don't have to legally drive slower than 25 miles per hour past a school when it's being let out at 3 but I should because I care about other human beings welfare.

did you see a yield sign anywhere in the video?

I don't need to. In every single merge lane across the continental United States, there is a yield sign to clarify that the traffic in the other lanes have the right-of-way.

The exceptions to this is that the merge lanes, aren't merge lanes, but new traffic lanes in which traffic is safe to continue on.

And there wasn't a yield sign for oncoming traffic to yield to merge traffic.

Anything else you'd like to be traffic schooled on?

I don't need to. In every single merge lane across the continental United States, there is a yield sign to clarify that the traffic in the other lanes have the right-of-way.

The exceptions to this is that the merge lanes, aren't merge lanes, but new traffic lanes in which traffic is safe to continue on.

And there wasn't a yield sign for oncoming traffic to yield to merge traffic.

Anything else you'd like to be traffic schooled on?
yes- what that has to do with the video where said yield sign is clearly not present.

Once again why wouldn't the one dude just let the guy driving the 18 wheeler in.

To me this is about being an asshole on the road.

Just be a human being and show some courtesy to your fellow man.

Legality. Lol. Stupidest shit I've ever heard

yes- what that has to do with the video where said yield sign is clearly not present.

The video doesn't show what's to the right of the truck, and somewhere along the merge lane started there was a yield sign.

I'm a truck driver than's been on the road 330 days a year for the last two years. Knowing the traffic laws, being aware of my surroundings, and driving defensively is what keeps me from being in accidents, my liceanse being active, and my heart beating.

In other words, I know my shit.

The video doesn't show what's to the right of the truck, and somewhere along the merge lane started there was a yield sign.

I'm a truck driver than's been on the road 330 days a year for the last two years. Knowing the traffic laws, being aware of my surroundings, and driving defensively is what keeps me from being in accidents, my liceanse being active, and my heart beating.

In other words, I know my shit.

Do you ever frequent special rest stops?

Legality and common courtesy to your fellow man have nothing to do with each other. Nothing at all.

Maybe that will absorb into your brain. It's ok to be considerate of others.

My posts haven't absorbed into your brain, from the perspective of a safe commercial driver.

If you want to believe the car driver is completely at fault, go right ahead.

You don't yield to mergers.

Mergers yield to the flow of traffic.

I wouldn't do what this guy did to make a point but I'm glad he did.
Move into the left lane, look ahead and share the road, no surprise your from NY and a shit driver. I see dipshits like you on the highway every day. Just takes a bit of effort and using that thing in between your skull. Dude (videoing) looked to be going under the speed limit while every one else in the left lane had already pulled the tampon from their pussy that day, guy filming was already going slow as fuck so slowing down to let the Semi in wouldn't really mess his day up. Guy videoing was a cunt plain and simple

Last edited:
I also want to point out that Cleetus seems to be driving significantly slower than the vehicles in the left lane.

So it's possible that he was impeding the merge purposefully. Funny how, as soon as he got bumped, he was willing to accelerate. But not a moment before.

My posts haven't absorbed into your brain, from the perspective of a safe commercial driver.

If you want to believe the car driver is completely at fault, go right ahead.

No, nor will your selfishness ever be embraced by me.

It's ok to be kind to your fellow man. It's ok to not worry about "legality" before every action you take. It's ok to be considerate of other people.

IMO this is a perfect example of pure entitled selfishness. One guy is working while another person is making his day hard for no other reason other than to be a prick.

And I can guarantee you that there was, on the right side of the truck that the video's camera didn't see, that the investigators at the scene would have seen.

Back