Infuriating video of jerk messing with a semi

Fuck that, follow the gdamn law as it was taught to you in driving school. I literally want to punch these nice people in their faces.

I was talking about this with my GF a few months ago. These people are so fucking annoying and can often make situations like this more dangerous or confusing because they are trying to change the process that everyone who knows how to drive follows. You want to be nice on the road? Then just know the laws and follow them that's all I need or ask from other drivers.

I was talking about this with my GF a few months ago. These people are so fucking annoying and can often make situations like this more dangerous or confusing because they are trying to change the process that everyone who knows how to drive follows. You want to be nice on the road? Then just know the laws and follow them that's all I need or ask from other drivers.

Exactly. I can't even add anything to it otherwise I'll get triggered again.

Depends where you live I guess. Here the Use of Highway Rules of the Road regulation requires motorists already on the roadway to help facilitate the merge. Failure to do so is prosecutorial.
I'm with you on this Officer Moose.

You place someone in an incredibly dangerous spot by forcing them to stop at the tail end of merge lane. The driver is then left to get to highway speed from a standstill.

I like to think of the merge sign as an invitation for team work.

What an asshole. He could have simply let off the gas and let him in. This is the type of guy who has accomplished nothing in his life, so he measures his success by engaging in stupid battles like that one every day of his life.

He probably posts in the war room.

I'm with you on this Officer Moose.

You place someone in an incredibly dangerous spot by forcing them to stop at the tail end of merge lane. The driver is then left to get to highway speed from a standstill.

I like to think of the merge sign as an invitation for team work.

Exactly. The dept I work for deals primarily with semi units and you'd be surprised how often I end up refereeing arguments roadside over this very thing. If you're already on the roadway and can move over to allow a merge, you should.

Back