Social Incoming, Major Change..

I work with the federal government and we have a vaccine mandate. I'm unvaxxed and have two months left on my term, I am almost certain they're just going to let my term run out and not renew me instead of firing me so they don't have my blood on their hands.

I'll have to start a new career else where as an unvaxxed plague rat so who knows what the future will bring. I am really hoping they let my term run out instead of firing because then at least I can collect e.i. for the first time after paying into it for 20 years.

GF of 4 years and I broke up in December. I'm not sure I'll find a girl that will date an unvaxxed guy. I'm just going to focus on my hobbies, lift weights, and live a life of solitude. (And smash hoodrats who don't care about vax, just dinks.)

Sure you will. There are tons of trashy Trump women out there who think the vaccine is fake that would be willing to date you.

If you believe the election was stolen and get your news from Facebook memes you’ll meet the Venn Diagram of women that fall into that category

I work with the federal government and we have a vaccine mandate. I'm unvaxxed and have two months left on my term, I am almost certain they're just going to let my term run out and not renew me instead of firing me so they don't have my blood on their hands.

I'll have to start a new career else where as an unvaxxed plague rat so who knows what the future will bring. I am really hoping they let my term run out instead of firing because then at least I can collect e.i. for the first time after paying into it for 20 years.

GF of 4 years and I broke up in December. I'm not sure I'll find a girl that will date an unvaxxed guy. I'm just going to focus on my hobbies, lift weights, and live a life of solitude. (And smash hoodrats who don't care about vax, just dinks.)
The vaccine manufacturers have lengthy criminal records and no one talks about the fact that most of the food available is sprayed with poison. Most people just accept the jab and eat crap though.

Sure you will. There are tons of trashy Trump women out there who think the vaccine is fake that would be willing to date you.

If you believe the election was stolen and get your news from Facebook memes you’ll meet the Venn Diagram of women that fall into that category
Go screech in the war room turkey.

lots of changes coming in like maybe all of those but retire, exiting relationship of 7 years, looking for new place, trying to get some new income streams going or restarted, entering new relationship, making plans to trave to euroland for the first time, who knows how things will actually go but it shaping up to be a lot of changes so far and on the horizon currently

i dont like change as it approaches but i tend to like it once its occuring, the idea of change i think is the upsetting part and the letting go of what once was, i enjoy the challenges and new experiences once i can accept and decide on the new course

would be nice to meet someone and get into a relationship or get laid again.
But no, not expecting anything.
Like Joe Strummer said
It's just the beat of time, the beat that must go on

My son will be playing Football next year and wrestling as well at College. Wherever he ends up, I will get an apartment nearby and go up on the weekends. Then he can move in after freshman year. Otherwise I’m not doing much...I have had covid twice and now have the flu. I’m done with this shit and give up. I’m staying home whenever I can. Gym in my garage, building a bar in my basement. Gonna buy some old school video games. I’ll be set

WW3 is coming so I'm preparing to be ash.

If you got 4, you definitely ain't doing 8.
I have a bit of equity in my home. When it sells she gets half. My half will be down payment on a new property.

Edit: Do you not know how divorce works, or do you only know people who split because of infidelity, and get bent over for being a shitty person?
We each keep our own vehicles, sell the house and split the profit. I have good credit, so buying a new place is no issue. Will be moving home, and taking a new job working on the Soo Locks renovation project as a union finisher(more money per hr),
and looking at 40 acres with a cabin on it for me and the doggos

Last edited:
Anyone anticipating any kind of Major Change in 2022?
Examples..
1- Moving
2- Job Change
3- Marriage
4- Divorce
5- Retiring
6- Kids Moving out, ( or back in)
7- Travel Plans..
8- Big Purchases
ETC….
Change is challenging, do you welcome change, or avoid it at all cost?
Let’s make 22 As good as it should be..
Peace..
Yeah, I have to find a job. I hate job hunting and I don't like change

Back