Crime "Control the food supply, control the people."

BearGrounds

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Here's a few headlines from various sources to get you started on seeing the bigger picture. They're going to squeeze out smaller, local farmers to make way for a monopoly of corporate owned agriculture. Once that happens (and largely already has), you're at their mercy. One way in which they do this via the government is to write laws (part of the climate change scam) making it problematic for farmers to process their products, because the processing plants get closed due to emissions regulations. Read more:​

Over 140,000 Farms Lost In 5 Years​

Between 2017 and 2022, the number of farms in the U.S. declined by 141,733 or 7%, according to USDA’s 2022 Census of Agriculture, released on Feb. 13. Acres operated by farm operations during the same timeframe declined by 20.1 million (2.2%), a loss equivalent to an area about the size of Maine. Only 1.88% of acres operated and 1% of farm operations were classified under a non-family corporate farm structure.

The USDA has handed out $3 billion to some of the country's largest agriculture corporations and associations to have them create ways to track and monitor farms and ranches greenhouse gas emissions. This is being done while the same administration is blaming agriculture for destroying the planet. It's not hard to guess what will come next.

Biden Advances Agenda to Eradicate Farmland in Preparation for ‘Synthetic Food’​

The globalist’s plan to desolate American farmland is well underway as Joe Biden’s Environmental Protection Agency advances its plot to bankrupt food processing facilities across America as part of its plan to implement “synthetic food.”

Under the guise of achieving “Net Zero,” farmers across America and the world are facing complete financial ruin as millions of acres of farmland are bought up, while thousands of food processing plants are put out of business to fight “climate change.”

This is why farmers across Europe have been protesting against the WEF-controlled bloc after it implemented draconian climate-related rules, making it impossible for them to survive.

Meanwhile, in the U.S., a newly introduced wastewater rule will allow major corporations like Tyson Foods, who recently announced its transition from meat to “insect farming,” to dominate the market and drive out real food from the reach of Americans.

Bill Gates is the biggest private owner of farmland in the United States. Why?​

Bill Gates has never been a farmer. So why did the Land Report dub him “Farmer Bill” this year? The third richest man on the planet doesn’t have a green thumb. Nor does he put in the back-breaking labor humble people do to grow our food and who get far less praise for it. That kind of hard work isn’t what made him rich. Gates’ achievement, according to the report, is that he’s largest private owner of farmland in the US. A 2018 purchase of 14,500 acres of prime eastern Washington farmland – which is traditional Yakama territory – for $171m helped him get that title.

In total, Gates owns approximately 242,000 acres of farmland with assets totaling more than $690m. To put that into perspective, that’s nearly the size of Hong Kong and twice the acreage of the Lower Brule Sioux Tribe, where I’m an enrolled member. A white man owns more farmland than my entire Native nation!

It isn't hard to see what's happening, but, as well already know, the bots will cheer this on. They want to be slaves.

If you can, and have the means, buy your food products from local, small family owned farms. Avoid the poisonous corporate junk. You can make a difference.

Last edited:
You know the TS is using good sources when the articles can’t even use basic math.

“Between 2017 and 2022 all states but five (Alaska, Delaware, Iowa, Maryland, New Jersey and Rhode Island) lost farms.”

I don’t know about you but I see six states there but hey I suffer from TDS so my ability to count might be off.

This is not a BDS or TDS thread. Move along.
Why don’t you learn how to cite sources that actually can use basic math?

Also my point still stands because of the consolidation of wealth that is happening in this country largely based on policies from the Republican Party , and the destruction of oversight things like this are able to happen. But hey let’s not focus on that right.

Why don’t you learn how to cite sources that actually can use basic math?

Also my point still stands because of the consolidation of wealth that is happening in this country largely based on policies from the Republican Party , and the destruction of oversight things like this are able to happen. But hey let’s not focus on that right.

I don't trust the Republicans either.

The elite are making moves to control all of our food sources. Beware.

I don't trust the Republicans either.
Cool, neither do I or any politician for that matter but these articles are badly written and poorly cited. And make connections without real evidence, also have a very strong bias where one feels the need to constantly say the “globalists” are the problem. Which I’d love to know who the globalists are because without knowing the enemy how can you really fight them, but alas they never state who they are. Then an article tries to make Tyson foods sound like some altruistic company, which is beyond hilarious. And in all this they can only fault one politician Biden, which is pretty telling and why this is a BDS thread.

Cool, neither do I or any politician for that matter but these articles are badly written and poorly cited. And make connections without real evidence, also have a very strong bias where one feels the need to constantly say the “globalists” are the problem. Which I’d love to know who the globalists are because without knowing the enemy how can you really fight them, but alas they never state who they are. Then an article tries to make Tyson foods sound like some altruistic company, which is beyond hilarious. And in all this they can only fault one politician Biden, which is pretty telling and why this is a BDS thread.

WEF, for one, as to the "globalists".

It says Tyson Foods wants you to eat bugs.

But what can all us lowly sherdoggers do?

Support local, non corporate farmers. Oppose the laws squeezing out the small guys. Just a couple ways, for starters.

I hate to tell you, but the small family farms are dead. The other bigger farmers around them have made land prices so high, they'd never be able to pay off the land if they try to expand.
And they've done it to themselves. Over the past 20 years, I've watched many smaller farmers get snuffed out by larger farms because they can't afford to buy land or pay the cash rent that the larger farms are willing to pay. I've seen land in my area go from $35 an acre cash rent to over $100 in 20 years. The larger farmers have pushed the price of land up so high, that they can't even afford it now. The only people that can, are the outside investors.
Back in 2006, I paid $36k for a quarter. Just last year, I was offered over $110k for that same quarter.
In Iowa, land recently sold for $26k an acre. If you had a bumper crop every year, until the day you died, you'd never pay that land off. Never.
Farming is going to continue being more and more corporate.

Last edited:
WEF, for one, as to the "globalists".

It says Tyson Foods wants you to eat bugs.

Support local, non corporate farmers. Oppose the laws squeezing out the small guys. Just a couple ways, for starters.
I guess I misread that.
And I agree with support local farmers, but once again the only real way to stop large farms from taking over is, oversight, and voting. And one party is generally for more oversight and one is pretty much anti. As far as the WEF, I’m sorry but isn’t everyone allowed to go there I mean it’s just a forum right.
Would you consider Javier Milei a globalist?

I hate to tell you, but the small family farms are dead. The other bigger farmers around them have made land prices so high, they'd never be able to pay off the land if they try to expand.
And they've done it to themselves. Over the past 20 years, I've watched many smaller farmers get snuffed out by larger farms because they can't afford to buy land or pay the cash rent that the larger farms are willing to pay. I've seen land in my area go from $35 an acre cash rent to over $100 in 20 years. The larger farmers have pushed the price of land up so high, that they can't even afford it now. The only people that can, are the outside investors.
Back in 2006, I paid $36k for a quarter. Just last year, I was offered over $110k for that same quarter.
In Iowa, land recently sold for $26k an acre. If you had a bumper crop every year, until the day you died, you'd never pay that land off. Never.
Farming is going to continue being more and more corporate.

- This is true. All the equipament, know how, a veterinary, all those things are very expensive. Add the climate and small business cant trive.

But if true then what?

Reactions: N13
Back