Social Incoming, Major Change..

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone anticipating any kind of Major Change in 2022?
Examples..
1- Moving
2- Job Change
3- Marriage
4- Divorce
5- Retiring
6- Kids Moving out, ( or back in)
7- Travel Plans..
8- Big Purchases
ETC….
Change is challenging, do you welcome change, or avoid it at all cost?
Let’s make 22 As good as it should be..
Peace..

Any change that saves money or makes money is a good change. So moving back in, no big purchases, no marriage, increase in retirement which will allow for more job opportunities

Nothing on that list I'm planning except maybe 7 (Travel) if it's viable. Need to get somewhere warm and sunny.

I have to change my job, it's dragging me down

I'm constantly pissed off and in a bad mood these days, I don't even know what it's like to have a laugh any more

I'm constantly pissed off and in a bad mood these days, I don't even know what it's like to have a laugh any more
Dang dude, sucks to hear. If you're in a place that makes you that miserable, you desperately need to move on.

I've been at my job for 6 years now and it's gotten to points I've felt that way, but recently things have changed for the better. I'm still hoping a great offer comes my way this year so I can move on.

Now that tourism has opened back up I plan on taking my first ever trip to Costa Rica in 22, also trying to talk the Waifu into letting me get a 2022 Supra...I had a 1996 MK IV 6 speed twin turbo Supra when I lived in Japan, it was by far the sweetest ride I ever had.

I expect finishing paying off my bank loan if things go smoothly.

Might go on a trip abroad and buy a new (used) car this year.

Last edited:

Sounds like that would be an outstanding goal for the new year..when you finally do it, you will wonder why you waited so long..Good Luck.

1, 2, 7 and 8.

I intend to spend a few grand on getting my heavy goods vehicle licence, get a job that pays double, or triple of what I'm earning now, find a new place to live and go abroad this year as well.

I have £12k saved and I may end up blowing through a big chunk of it, so it's daunting.

Probably going to change jobs later this year. To a different field too, I'm pretty sick of warehouse work. Getting old to be doing it too imo.

1, 2, 7 and 8.

I intend to spend a few grand on getting my heavy goods vehicle licence, get a job that pays double, or triple of what I'm earning now, find a new place to live and go abroad this year as well.

I have £12k saved and I may end up blowing through a big chunk of it, so it's daunting.
A commercial driving license is a great investment these days. If you’re also thinking of moving this pretty much guarantees you a job in your new city as well, as there are shortages everywhere.

Back