Incel - fad or reality?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by EyeOfNewt, Oct 10, 2019.

1. ineverpost

ineverpost Black Belt

A fad is something that is viewed enthusiastically. I don't think this is a fad, and I don't think anyone would choose to be this way.

mixcontactsport likes this.
  2. ShinkanPo

ShinkanPo Coronalicious!

I sure hope he did not move to the RP just to get laid because if that is true... it so sad and depressing.

Imagine you are born and raised in a 1st rate world country but you got a pretty bad deal in life that in order to get laid you have to move to an impoverish country so you are atleast above the standards?

So where would Incels like me go? Kabul?

3. regmma123

regmma123 Brown Belt

And this is exactly the guy who has a large gun collection when he shouldn’t be allowed a single one

AndroidRage likes this.
  4. Cole train

Cole train Black Belt

Mail order brides

Thats what i will probably do

5. Cuauhtemoc

Cuauhtemoc Silver Belt

I thought you liked dudes

6. BForrester

BForrester Brown Belt

We've always had terms for them...dork, spaz, nerd, etc. Apparently they lack the will to find themselves a fat girl who's hard up for some dick.

7437 likes this.
  7. Satsui Ryu

Satsui Ryu Black Belt

Check the BBW thread in the Mayberry. There's a lot of competition to even get fat chicks.

SleepyBoy likes this.
  8. BForrester

BForrester Brown Belt

I've been out of the game for a long time...married nearly 15 years now. Fat girls were always the, "well, I'm not getting laid tonight unless..." option of last resort when I was in my late teens and early 20s.

9. mixcontactsport

mixcontactsport Land of the Illusion, Home of the Brainwashed

do you ever thought of why Elliot Rodgers had these extreme racist ideals? He was an American, hated minorities including East Asians even though his Mom was one. He believed that Whites were the superior race, so he hated himself, his Asian side, not his White. He was ashamed of his East Asian Ancestry. He wanted to belong, to fit in with whom he perceived to be the cool kids(White people), Is there a negative connotation to be born East Asian in America? Eliot Rodgers seem to think so. What do you think of his views? is he lost, and just crazy? or is there really a social hierarchy in America? and when you say change, do you mean to conform to America's social standards? to what is generally and widely accepted by Western society and the msm?

10. panamaican

panamaican Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

He had those extreme ideas because he felt entitled but lacked the necessary abilities to turn his sense of entitlement into reality. But rather than recognize that his problems lay with himself and his expectations, he externalized his failures. He blamed society writ large for his individual problems. That's why.

Of course there's a social hierarchy in America, one might disagree with it but it does exist. And when I say change - I don't mean conform to America's social standards.

I mean he needs to conform to the social standards of whatever group it is that he wants acceptance with. If he wants in with the computer crowd then he have to understand what they value and adapt. If he wants acceptance from the athletes crowd then he needed to understand what they value and adapt. Whatever the group is, if he wanted to be part of that group, he have to adapt. The group will not adapt for the individual.

Now, if someone doesn't want to adapt then they have to accept that they're not going to be part of the group, whatever it is.

Where people like Rodger's err, is that they want to be part of a specific in-group but they don't want to change to be part of the in-group. They expect the in-group to change it's values to include them and life does not work that way.

We all face that reality at some point in life. 99.99% of us accept that getting what we want is going to be more difficult than it would be for who has natural affinity with the in-group and we adapt without killing anyone.

11. TankAbbott4Eva

TankAbbott4Eva Silver Belt

The internet makes it worse because it’s easier for them to connect and participate in echo chambers to put it simply

12. The Merchant

The Merchant Brown Belt

Only folk who spend too much time wallowing in the low American culture use that word over here.

It means involuntary celibate or something.

I put it in the same category as "cuck"

just perjoratives used by people terrible at making arguments.

13. Tobacco

Tobacco --------------------------------------------------

I think the term is here to stay, like Milo Yiannopoulos.

14. mixcontactsport

no offense, but you sound privileged, there are all kinds of groups in America, and they all fall in to America's social Hierarchy at different lengths. The Concensus in the West(the top of the hierarchy), is the widely accepted belief by the majority of society, no one from the "in-crowd" or any other groups dare rejects these ideas if they want to move ahead in life. if they reject, then they are labeled part of the out-group, and possibly obstructed to progress further in their careers. What if the in-group requires you to change something you were born with, like your race,ethnicity, and nationality? those are things you can't change overnight, some not at all. Wouldn't you agree that White America (the majority) has changed it's values to include Blacks (minority) in Western society overall? meaning the in-group has changed for a specific out-group (This is what America is suppose to be about, equality and fairness), so I guess you are wrong, this is how life works in the West, and it's called granting privileges.

15. DIDM

DIDM Honk Honk Double Yellow Card

Literally a trigger word the press made up to get clicks

16. panamaican

First, of course I sound privileged. In many ways, I am. I'm smart, good looking, well-educated and grew up in the 1%. I'd be very surprised if I didn't sound privileged to some people.

But that's not really relevant to this issue about people like Rodgers.

I said that the in-group will not adapt to the individual. While mainstream America changed it's perspective on the legal inclusion of Blacks into society, it did not change for individual black people. It changed for the group of black people. Adapted to include a new group, not a solitary individual.

Elliot Rodgers was an individual, not a group. He, the individual, had to figure out how to fit into an existing group or accept what comes with being outside of it. And tough titties if the in-group won't change to accept something you're born with. We all have to deal with that. The difficulties and frustrations don't lead us to shooting people.

Instead people find all sorts of innovative ways to deal with it. They create their own groups. They make other things more appealing. They leverage their differences. They find multiple groups so that they can achieve the same level of success. They change their definition of success so that it's not dependent on in-group acceptance. They can choose to operate within the in-group without needing to be outwardly accepted by them (the "do your job, even if you hate it" option) The options of numerous. They are not easy. They can be very difficult and time consuming to plan out and implement.

As I said, people like Rodgers do not realize that they either need to adapt to the in-group or they need a new definition of success. He judged his personal worth by whether or not some specific group of people liked him. That's a personal failing, not a societal one. He wasn't happy with himself and figured that happiness could only come from others.

mixcontactsport likes this.
  17. mixcontactsport

good response, at least you have self-awareness, can't say the same about most on here. What my point is, is that Eliot Rodgers had a problem with East Asians, and being half East Asian. The first 3 people he killed were all Chinese male students. If I recall they were his room mates. This leads to my underlying question, why are Asians in America considered part of the in-group by the Consensus? when they are generally perceived by Westerners as foreigners/Un-American? some have even been here for generations, and they still can't escape those labels. Blacks, Whites, and Hispanics in America have more in common with each other than Asians. I agree Blacks created their own community,culture,style, and art, opposite of Whites. But it's Whites that gave them the Highest Platform to perform on. That is a privilege.

You have to understand to be on that level you have power and influence over the masses. Blacks as a group aren't on the same level as Whites in America, but I dare say they are closer to the fold of the Majority White "in-group" than East Asians are. Blacks are accepted as Americans, just not White, so why the twisted logic of the Consensus?

18. panamaican

Asians are not considered part of the in-group by the consensus. They are an out-group and regularly treated as such.

The only time Asians are ever put forward as part of the "in-group" is when someone wants to use their educational success as a foil against black people. That might be harsh but it's true. Outside of that limited scope, they're treated as out-group, exotic, foreigners lacking in many of the standard cultural characteristics that the in-group desires (outside of "smart" and "martial arts").

Couple of points of disagreement though. First, white didn't give blacks the highest platform to perform on, blacks fought and fought until they couldn't be ignored. Asians haven't done that yet because their numbers are small and they've been culturally content to be recognized as smart and receive the compensation that comes with being smart. They're only now starting to realize that "smart" isn't being treated as a superior honored characteristic but more of a cultural novelty, something to be used but not necessarily elevated (bamboo ceiling for example).

Second, blacks are accepted in terms of entertainment - singing, dancing, athletics, and some leadership opportunities, etc. but not in terms of intelligence. Asians get acceptance in the opposite arenas - science, math, musical instruments, but not in terms of personality and physical virility, etc. Neither is getting full acceptance. The difference is that blacks have long recognized where they were not getting acceptance and pushed for full acceptance and Asians are just now realizing it.

But back to Elliot Rodger - there's no accounting for why some people develop that type of internalized self-hate that he had.

nac386 likes this.
  19. Jackie Blue

Jackie Blue Silver Belt

Yes, although oddly enough the first online incel forum was created by a lesbian who was involuntarily celibate.

panamaican likes this.
  20. mixcontactsport

I like how you see things, but I'm going to disagree with you here. There is a reason most people in Western Society (including this forum), have a mutual view of Asians in America, and it's not just "someone" when it's being pushed from the top and in multiple media outlets. Blacks and Hispanics generally are viewed in Western Society as under-privileged, poor, oppressed, i.e. an "out-group" while Asians are viewed as successful, smart, inspirational, privileged, more in tune with Whites. Because of this, Asians get over-looked or set to a higher standard than the rest in society. They even get the same flack as Whites. I just don't get how people either don't recognize it, or see through it? I think I'm done here, has nothing to do with you, but thanks for your time.