In what society would currrent American black people flourish?

c'mon white people, they didn't ask to be brought to America

and you know damn well they can't swim back

Yeah, I think so. The smartest guy I ever met is essentially a Nazi. One of those 160 IQ people.

Had he been born in Nazi Germany, he'd probably be arguing from a Soviet communist perspective.

It's just what people like that do.

Looking at the direction that Western society is heading in, with all the lunacy that we're seeing from Progressiveness and Cultural Marxism, which led to the abrupt shift of the Overton Window, including acceptable overt racism and the rise of authoritarianism, does make me understand how people can be taken by the hand, step by step, until they're committing some horrible atrocities. It doesn't just happen over night.

That's also not to say that some people can't get their on their own, as some do, but this shift in ideology is very much forced.

Well not necessarily. Hispanics, Whites, and Asians can live predominately amongst their own and prosper. African American's are stuck in a cultural death cycle that can only be overcome by getting out of those neighborhoods and completely severing our connection to that culture.

You spread us around, put us in different environments with positive influences...we do just fine. We're almost like...ya know...regular people. Put us all together and we become the laughing stock of the world.

We need at least one or two generations of African American's to be immersed in positive, civilized, and educated environments. At that point we could all move back together and prosper. But we have to break this cultural death spiral first. And we can only do that by spreading us around, teaching new generations good and sound values, and letting those trapped in an oppressed ghetto mindset die out.

I get where you're going with this -and agree a little bit. But mostly I think it's due to manipulation from an entire political party and large amounts of media influence to help create the current environment that makes up a large % of American blacks disposition.

Now, you can say it's their fault on an individual level for not taking up personal responsibility and buying in to all of it -and I wouldn't argue against that. But it doesn't change the former from being a reality.

I think Blacks are capable of doing just fine in large communities with one another. But they're done no favors by Democratic political policies that cater to setting up entire generations for dependency on them -and using the media and these policies to convince them that they need it.

Looking at the direction that Western society is heading in, with all the lunacy that we're seeing from Progressiveness and Cultural Marxism, which led to the abrupt shift of the Overton Window, including acceptable overt racism and the rise of authoritarianism, does make me understand how people can be taken by the hand, step by step, until they're committing some horrible atrocities. It doesn't just happen over night.

That's also not to say that some people can't get their on their own, as some do, but this shift in ideology is very much forced.

And the more people you bring in from places like Mexico and Asia (for example) -the easier it can be to eventually swing over to that way of thinking. Being that these people are newer, not encouraged to change to adapt to the new environment they're in and therefore won't have as much of a connection or identity to it when a change is implemented. Combine that with the current college indoctrination where political ideology is being pushed and you have almost a perfect storm for it.

And that's what we're starting to see surface on the left wth the popularity of folks like Bernie Sanders.

Interestingly, I'm not sure that it's yet at at a total political level rather than at an administrative level. Hence the political establishment pushback against Sanders from Democrats this last election cycle.

But it's close.

c'mon white people, they didn't ask to be brought to America

and you know damn well they can't swim back
So because their ancestors were brought there against their will centuries ago it gives them an excuse to commit crimes? I say put the criminals on boats and ship them to Liberia. That would make the rest of them get their shit together.

And the more people you bring in from places like Mexico and Asia (for example) -the easier it can be to eventually swing over to that way of thinking. Being that these people are newer, not encouraged to change to adapt to the new environment they're in and therefore won't have as much of a connection or identity to it when a change is implemented. Combine that with the current college indoctrination where political ideology is being pushed and you have almost a perfect storm for it.

And that's what we're starting to see surface on the left wth the popularity of folks like Bernie Sanders.

Interestingly, I'm not sure that it's yet at at a total political level rather than at an administrative level. Hence the political establishment pushback against Sanders from Democrats this last election cycle.

But it's close.

Immigrants are definitely pandered to and encouraged to take up victim-status instead of assimilating, and some of that is pushed by the Left for votes, though at some point in time the ideology takes a life of it's own.

You would never see Obama say any of this.

And yet Obama represents the antithesis, at the highest level, of what we're talking about here. So give credit where it's due. Politics aside, Obama is inspiration for black people, and others, to create their own paths to successful lives.

And yet Obama represents the antithesis, at the highest level, of what we're talking about here. So give credit where it's due. Politics aside, Obama is inspiration for black people, and others, to create their own paths to successful lives.
Obama has been successful. He won the presidency. But instead being a great influence on the black community, we've seen more calculated race baiting and race blaming than I've ever seen in my lifetime. He has been very successful at reigniting the racial divide in this country.

"the cops acted stupidly"
"Cool clock Ahmed, you should bring it to the White House"(insinuating the school and cops overreacted and were racially biased to his fake bomb)
"racist police departments" at a memorial service for the 5 fallen Dallas cops
tells cops to show restraint (as black mobs throw rocks and attack cops)

You won't see Obama ever give a speech like Johnathon Gentry.

Obama is the greatest and most intelligent racial divider I've seen.

This wasn't always the case. Check the decades past and look at marriage among blacks in the U.S. It relates to the dissolution of culture and traditional American values.

IQ and single motherhood is also an interesting correlation. As is crime and being raised by a single mother.

Only when "the black community" wakes up to this will they be able to fix it. Unfortunately, hope is lost for far too many. Unfortunately the denial (or outright lies) from the left is a contributing factor.

That's true. Fatherlessness for black Americans started becoming rampant after the 1960s, presumably as a direct consequence of the welfare policies that were put in place at that time. Before that black families stuck together, maybe because of values but also because it was economically necessary. But it's interesting that as soon as they were given a viable alternative, black men and women immediately chose not to cohabit. It's strange if you think about it. Low income people of other races also have access to welfare but still choose to cohabit with a partner for the most part, because it's more pleasant. What if black people simply snapped back to what felt natural for them? I reckon more research into African family patterns could give some insights. For instance female heads of family being the norm in most African countries. Extended family, clans and social networks being much more important. Fathers in Africa spending pretty much no time with their children, even those who are involved. Maybe we're trying to fit black Americans into an European mold that doesn't work for them. Our society is big on 'everyone is the same' but I'm not convinced.

Blacks can do anything they set their mind to. Many are flourishing in America.

The biggest obstacle they have to overcome currently is the decline of the black family. Biological mother and father are not together with the kids in the home. Too many single mothers. And too many of the urban blacks blame their problems on whitey.

this, in my opinion its a cultural difference

black children who grow up with two loving parents, do great

there is also a culture in the inner cities that is incompatible with western civilization

both of these problems can, and only can be solved by black people themselves

I'm from a middle eastern immigrant family so I know this situation better than anyone else. All of my uncles literally arrived with one shared suitcase of clothes and all are filthy rich now. Living the white life. Being sued for racial discrimination for trying to evict tenants who deal drugs, etc.

However I see newer immigrants from the same region choose "Option B": Affiliating with the political left (even though they think they're a bunch of gay freaks who should be hanged), preaching about the imminent breeding out of the white race (even though they dreamed of interacting with it for their entire childhood) and being intentionally flat broke to maximize government aid (making $2,000 a year might disqualify you so $0 is the way to roll).

The welfare state and leftist oppression myth is so potent that a threshold is crossed. There are more immediate benefits to just assuming fetal position and pretending to be an oppressed homeskillet while succeeding means effort, misery, getting ripped off, getting the short end of the stick.

Then they shit out kids. Kids who have nothing but a lazy parent, the oppression myth and anyone who tries to tell them the real story being depicted as a racist and quickly removed. A high-fertility criminal caste.

You answered your own question when you stated a generation of lazy parents.

Why do you think that generation of parents is lazy?

The lack of commitment, funding and communities resources towards their communities made them lazy.

That's true. Fatherlessness for black Americans started becoming rampant after the 1960s, presumably as a direct consequence of the welfare policies that were put in place at that time. Before that black families stuck together, maybe because of values but also because it was economically necessary. But it's interesting that as soon as they were given a viable alternative, black men and women immediately chose not to cohabit. It's strange if you think about it. Low income people of other races also have access to welfare but still choose to cohabit with a partner for the most part, because it's more pleasant. What if black people simply snapped back to what felt natural for them? I reckon more research into African family patterns could give some insights. For instance female heads of family being the norm in most African countries. Extended family, clans and social networks being much more important. Fathers in Africa spending pretty much no time with their children, even those who are involved. Maybe we're trying to fit black Americans into an European mold that doesn't work for them. Our society is big on 'everyone is the same' but I'm not convinced.

quote-the-black-family-survived-centuries-of-slavery-and-generations-of-jim-crow-but-it-has-thomas-sowell-27-85-26.jpg

Obama has been successful. He won the presidency. But instead being a great influence on the black community, we've seen more calculated race baiting and race blaming than I've ever seen in my lifetime. He has been very successful at reigniting the racial divide in this country.

"the cops acted stupidly"
"Cool clock Ahmed, you should bring it to the White House"(insinuating the school and cops overreacted and were racially biased to his fake bomb)
"racist police departments" at a memorial service for the 5 fallen Dallas cops
tells cops to show restraint (as black mobs throw rocks and attack cops)

You won't see Obama ever give a speech like Johnathon Gentry.

Obama is the greatest and most intelligent racial divider I've seen.

There has always been a racial divide, rip. It's just that it's now invading your safe little bubble via social media, YouTube, etc.

I think that you've said before that you live in a predominantly white area. Well, I don't. I've lived all over the country, and I've experienced racism and racial violence. I've witnessed a whole lot more. I lived in LA during the riots over Rodney King. This is nothing new.

Obama can never say or do anything right for people like you. This is why you focus on the things that you mentioned.

I said "politics aside". You can argue that he reached the pinnacle of success. Ivy League graduate, POTUS. And you always harp on the father-mother family unit, especially when it comes to black people. Well....one marriage, two children with the same wife. His success and the family unit that he built with his wife will enable his children to become successful, and their children, and so on.

this, in my opinion its a cultural difference

black children who grow up with two loving parents, do great

there is also a culture in the inner cities that is incompatible with western civilization

both of these problems can, and only can be solved by black people themselves

No they can't.

There is a reason 99% of black people worked for White people funding White neighborhoods in the 60's.

This is all cause and effect of the poorly mishandled economical rate of these communities by White business owners.

0.7 of Blacks owned a community business in the 60's and early 70's.

Meaning zero money flow into Black Communities.

Than the 80's and 90's drug flow through made the communities worse.

If you can't make the connection on why these communities are like this, you're bias. It isn't hard to see why.

Oh yeah, I don't have any answers either man. The thing to remember... the politicians don't know either, you are probably more aware than them.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out too.

Who knows?

I think it's a mixture. Nature and nurture.

There has always been a racial divide, rip. It's just that it's now invading your safe little bubble via social media, YouTube, etc.

I think that you've said before that you live in a predominantly white area. Well, I don't. I've lived all over the country, and I've experienced racism and racial violence. I've witnessed a whole lot more. I lived in LA during the riots over Rodney King. This is nothing new.

Obama can never say or do anything right for people like you. This is why you focus on the things that you mentioned.

I said "politics aside". You can argue that he reached the pinnacle of success. Ivy League graduate, POTUS. And you always harp on the father-mother family unit, especially when it comes to black people. Well....one marriage, two children with the same wife. His success and the family unit that he built with his wife will enable his children to become successful, and their children, and so on.
Obama is together with his wife and kids. I give him that.

I don't deny that racial tensions did not exist before 2008. They did, but things have gotten exponentially worse the last 8 years with race relations. Obama could have helped, but as I've outlined his own words to race bait and help fuel this divide.

And as I said earlier, you would never see Obama give a speech like the one Johnathon Gentry gave. But you will see him blame racism (from whites) quite often.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never in my life heard this, where after you getting thus from? Link?

Patrice O Neil said it on the Opie and Anthony show. I don't remember what episode. Might have been the one about crackers in the hills.

Patrice O Neil said it on the Opie and Anthony show. I don't remember what episode. Might have been the one about crackers in the hills.
So a comedian making jokes on a talk show. Great source

So a comedian making jokes on a talk show. Great source

He wasn't making a joke. He was explaining why he had so many problems with money and where his distrust of white people came from and then how he evolved. He's a guy who grew up in a bad area, was robbed, was sent to prison under a false sexual assault charge from a white girl. He lived that life. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss him. When it came to human interaction he was a borderline genius imo.

Back