In what society would currrent American black people flourish?

I think welfare was one of the biggest disservices to the black family. When manufacturing left the cities, the black fathers had no job.

Welfare replaced the father's job to provide. Men of any race with nothing to do turn to alcohol and drugs. And with welfare, black women didn't need a man except as a sperm donor. With more kids, she gets a bigger welfare check and more benefits.

Asians probably have intact families. Mother and father both raising and supporting kids. Most of the time, urban blacks don't have their father in the home.

Asians are also some of the most disciplined and dedicated kids. You see it in the kids. They put white kids to shame too.

It's not just mother and father. The grandparents are around as well. Instead of just the mother, they have generations of people helping raise the children.

They take age very seriously. Some Asian cultures they will ask your age to make sure they are showing proper respect. At least that's what I was told from a friend who grew up in Myanmar.

The race problem stems from the fact that the specific economic position of the black community is related to, if not the direct result of, the centuries of institutionalized oppression directed at them which only ended roughly 50 years ago if at all.

Which would mean that there is a problem, meaning that the question has merit depending on your perspective.

The question is, loosely, what can be done to fix the black community? In assessing the question, the reply is either that there is no problem or that there is a problem. If it's the latter, then next step is determining the problem, which usually takes the form of, it's white people's fault, or it's black people's fault.

I think you're right when you say it's related to, specifically, correlated to US history, but the answer is never as simple as one or the other, that is, the fault of one specific group of people. I think it's far less about skin colour than our race-centered society would have us believe.

All I really wanted to address is that simply saying that there is a problem doesn't necessarily mean you have a bias against black people, since it depends on where you think the problem stems from.

So voting for Trump=higher IQ? Or does that only hold if you're black?
My guess is only among high IQ blacks. These individuals would be willing to go against the grain/social pressures or at least benefit economically from it.

The left has decided America is racist, and all you'll ever cite is results, but where in the world is 6% of the population committing over half the murders make everything else equal?

There are justifications for this

1- rape songs and media which owned by white capitalist advocate black youth to do the aforementioned actions

e.g.

look at the below picture, this picture is done by a white person to stereotype a black, hence the american media. movies and songs play vital role to brainwash the black public

50centisgonnashootu.jpg

2- there are other reason e.g Socioeconomic .etc

Do black males actually commit over half?

<{dayum}>

Can be said about white/black/whatever. Liberalism is a cancer to us all.

Well not necessarily. Hispanics, Whites, and Asians can live predominately amongst their own and prosper. African American's are stuck in a cultural death cycle that can only be overcome by getting out of those neighborhoods and completely severing our connection to that culture.

You spread us around, put us in different environments with positive influences...we do just fine. We're almost like...ya know...regular people. Put us all together and we become the laughing stock of the world.

We need at least one or two generations of African American's to be immersed in positive, civilized, and educated environments. At that point we could all move back together and prosper. But we have to break this cultural death spiral first. And we can only do that by spreading us around, teaching new generations good and sound values, and letting those trapped in an oppressed ghetto mindset die out.

hqdefault.jpg

My guess is only among high IQ blacks. These individuals would be willing to go against the grain/social pressures or at least benefit economically from it.
Perhaps that's possible. High openness to new ideas is correlated with intelligence. So the same would be true of Clinton voters from demographics that heavily support Trump.

But I'd have to see some legit data to buy that idea.

This guy understands it.
Not only that, the guy has balls to say it!

There is probably incredible pressure withing the urban black community to fall in line. He's probably been called a house servant and uncle Tom on multiple occasions for saying this. Saying what he said takes courage.

So voting for Trump=higher IQ? Or does that only hold if you're black?

IQ has nothing to do with knowing if a candidate is good or not. You can have very smart motherfuckers who know NOTHING about a candidate but will vote for them simply because that is what their group does.

Swing states might have the most intelligent people when it comes to voting

IQ has nothing to do with knowing if a candidate is good or not. You can have very smart motherfuckers who know NOTHING about a candidate but will vote for them simply because that is what their group does.

Swing states might have the most intelligent people when it comes to voting
That's @Blackened 's position so if you want to push back against it take it up with him. I was just asking him to clarify.

Well not necessarily. Hispanics, Whites, and Asians can live predominately amongst their own and prosper. African American's are stuck in a cultural death cycle that can only be overcome by getting out of those neighborhoods and completely severing our connection to that culture.

You spread us around, put us in different environments with positive influences...we do just fine. We're almost like...ya know...regular people. Put us all together and we become the laughing stock of the world.

We need at least one or two generations of African American's to be immersed in positive, civilized, and educated environments. At that point we could all move back together and prosper. But we have to break this cultural death spiral first. And we can only do that by spreading us around, teaching new generations good and sound values, and letting those trapped in an oppressed ghetto mindset die out.

hqdefault.jpg
Good post. I disagree that white people or whatever people will survive leftist ideology. Did you see the man breastfeeding? They try to tell us that is normal. It will fucking kill us all.

You make good points, but the thing is black people must embrace wholesome (traditional/conservative) values. And I hate to say "black people" because there are people like yourself and the man in the video that are decent people with morals and principles, but you know what I mean.

Violence and criminality must not be glorified, this was the mistake that I believe started it all.

Simply living among other people won't solve it. There must be a paradigm shift in the thinking (and not just among blacks, to be honest). There must be two parent families. I don't know how to solve it.

Perhaps shun the sinners and whores. We can't have people worshiping the state, that isn't an improvement so that's why I used "sinners" rather than "criminals". Socially ostracized them. Make it uncool to be a thief, criminal or whatever. If this can happen, we will see progress.

I think black Christians provide a path, it's up to the rest of "the black community" to follow and I say this as someone who isn't a Christian... I just believe the answers can be found there.

Last edited:
They're pretty much acting like they would back in Africa. Murder people, don't stick around to raise their kids, live irresponsibly, die young. Seems like they're well adapted to that environment.

I don't buy the excuses about poverty. You'd replace all of them with low income Chinese farmers or some such and the hoods would instantaneously stop being ghettos, maybe even become decent places within a generation.

The Democrats aren't using poor Chinese as scapegoats to pander for votes tho. Might change if they decided to.

The Democrats ruined the black community by convincing them that they need to be looked after by the government thus creating a co-dependency. And they do it all to secure votes. They're starting to do it to the Mexicans too now.

Perhaps that's possible. High openness to new ideas is correlated with intelligence. So the same would be true of Clinton voters from demographics that heavily support Trump.

But I'd have to see some legit data to buy that idea.
Yeah, I think so. The smartest guy I ever met is essentially a Nazi. One of those 160 IQ people.

Had he been born in Nazi Germany, he'd probably be arguing from a Soviet communist perspective.

It's just what people like that do.

Back