In what society would currrent American black people flourish?

You're one soft brother. It's always guys like you who were the bitch in their neighborhood, then escape it and try to rep black culture. Newsflash: you weren't accepted then, you sure ain't accepted now

You don't know anything about me despite the fact that I have shared details of my upbringing in other threads. You're not on my level intellectually and you haven't proven that you are capable of contributing to this thread. Don't play yourself, punk.

This wasn't always the case. Check the decades past and look at marriage among blacks in the U.S. It relates to the dissolution of culture and traditional American values.

IQ and single motherhood is also an interesting correlation. As is crime and being raised by a single mother.

Only when "the black community" wakes up to this will they be able to fix it. Unfortunately, hope is lost for far too many. Unfortunately the denial (or outright lies) from the left is a contributing factor.

Hope is lost because Democrats and liberals have done everything they could to sabotage blacks. When true freedom was gained for blacks in this country Dems saddled them with welfare which created a dependent class where fathers were not needed. This destroyed the family unit which destroyed the culture and created a cycle of pain and misery. Then the Left laid the victimhood mentality on thick and made every excuse possible for their failures resulting in no personal responsibility as well.

It was a cultural enslavement by the left to cultivate a voting block that would forever do their bidding.

lame

The Left wont even allow people to try to "wake up." You aren't even allowed to talk about cultural problems or familial problems. They label you racist to stop the conversation.

They are the worst.

You don't know anything about me despite the fact that I have shared details of my upbringing in other threads. You're not on my level intellectually and you haven't proven that you are capable of contributing to this thread. Don't play yourself, punk.
I'm an top 5 college graduate and have actual real world experience. I know brothers like you because Ive see them all the time on campus spreading the "movement". None of you are friends with blacks who were accepted in their bad neighborhoods, and even the black athletes on campus think you're soft. You're only opinionated and "black" when you're behind a computer or with pansy liberal whites. As soon as a group of real brothers show up, you shrivel up and dare not to preach. You gets PTSD from being laughed at by real brothers from your neighborhood, and you're afraid of being called out for the fake that you are.

Remember your upbringing. Remember that you aren't fooling real motherfuckers

Well, blacks did do quite fine until no-fault divorce started tearing up black families.

Breaking up families breaks up society.

Hope is lost because Democrats and liberals have done everything they could to sabotage blacks. When true freedom was gained for blacks in this country Dems saddled them with welfare which created a dependent class where fathers were not needed. This destroyed the family unit which destroyed the culture and created a cycle of pain and misery. Then the Left laid the victimhood mentality on thick and made every excuse possible for their failures resulting in no personal responsibility as well.

It was a cultural enslavement by the left to cultivate a voting block that would forever do their bidding.

lame

The Left wont even allow people to try to "wake up." You aren't even allowed to talk about cultural problems or familial problems. They label you racist to stop the conversation.

They are the worst.
do you really believe the nonsense you are slinging?

We have much better welfare than you American's here in Canada.
Why are our minorities (including blacks) so much better off?

The same reason it is our Aboriginal people who are struggling the most.
The trauma is inter-generational.
You can't enslave, attempt to brainwash, and then ignore and cast a group as second class citizens over a hundred years and have the problem go away in half that time.

I'm an top 5 college graduate and have actual real world experience. I know brothers like you because Ive see them all the time on campus spreading the "movement". None of you are friends with blacks who were accepted in their bad neighborhoods, and even the black athletes on campus think you're soft. You're only opinionated and "black" when you're behind a computer or with pansy liberal whites. As soon as a group of real brothers show up, you shrivel up and dare not to preach. You gets PTSD from being laughed at by real brothers from your neighborhood, and you're afraid of being called out for the fake that you are.

Remember your upbringing. Remember that you aren't fooling real motherfuckers

You've made six false assumptions about me:

1. That I'm a soft brother.

2. That I was a bitch in my neighborhood.

3. That I escaped a Black neighborhood.

4. That I'm not accepted by Black people.

5. That I'm representing Black culture.

6. That I'm afraid of anything your punkass has to say.

This is the truth. This is real talk:

I didn't grow up in a bad neighborhood. My parents are both college graduates who make over $100,000 dollars a year. I grew up in predominately White middle class neighborhoods. I didn't experience much racism growing up but when I did I beat the shit out of punkass racist bitches like you. I had my first knockout in school starting from the age of 8 years old. The fight started with a White boy calling me the N-Word and I knocked his ass the fuck out. I got in to several other fights in school. Not all of them were race-related but the ones that were about race were the most violent. Was I a thug? Hell no. I have no criminal record. I had a high GPA in school. I took AP classes in high school. I was an honor roll student. I graduated from college. I have a good job. I have friends of different races. I've dated girls of different races. I'm not here to impress any one with how smart I am or how tough I am. I'm just being real.

You probably think I'm some skinny bookworm. I'm not Steve Urkel, son. I played sports throughout grade school and in college. I'm in to bodybuilding and Martial Arts. I'm not a punk. I got called out by another poster not too long ago. I tried to set up a fight via private message and even gave him the address of the gym I train at. We didn't end up working out a deal but we shared experiences and opinions on Martial Arts and race.

Instead of acting like a bitch you could try to learn something. I've read books on this subject. I've talked to professional scholars about this subject. I know what I'm talking about. I'm no expert but I know enough. So instead of fixating on this imaginary idea that I am fake why don't you demonstrate that you even know what I am talking about? Why not try to challenge my intellect? That is what you racists pride yourself on, right? Being smart. So test my knowledge. I don't care where you went to college. I don't care if you believe me about my life and experiences. Can you debate me on the topic?

Stop being an idiot and stop race-baiting. I'm not interested in representing "Black culture" in this thread and trying to prove I'm a "real brother." Your comments show that you don't really know any Black people. Not any like me. I'm pro-equality and not ashamed to be Black. Being smarter than you does not make me soft nor does it mean I don't know anything about being a real Black man. You don't get to define what's real.

Last edited:
do you really believe the nonsense you are slinging?

We have much better welfare than you American's here in Canada.
Why are our minorities (including blacks) so much better off?

The same reason it is our Aboriginal people who are struggling the most.
The trauma is inter-generational.
You can't enslave, attempt to brainwash, and then ignore and cast a group as second class citizens over a hundred years and have the problem go away in half that time.

Yes. I believe my accurate view of America.

LOL CANADA. You country is nothing. You have a population smaller than my state of CA.

Fuck off and do some research.

Yes. I believe my accurate view of America.

LOL CANADA. You country is nothing. You have a population smaller than my state of CA.

Fuck off and do some research.
I've done a lot of research on the subject, for thesis.
Please don't pretend you know what you are talking about.

Back