In what society would currrent American black people flourish?

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
The left has decided America is racist, and all you'll ever cite is results, but where in the world is 6% of the population committing over half the murders make everything else equal?

The left has decided America is racist, and all you'll ever cite is results, but where in the world is 6% of the population committing over half the murders make everything else equal?

Just had a google and wikipedia said Afircan Americans make up 13%.

I have a feeling this thread wont lasst long......

I still have some very elderly relatives who don't believe that statistic could be real. They grew up pre-internet when the only source of information was the nightly television news, and to them black people are still "oppressed" and interracial violence isn't almost entirely black people killing other races -- it's the KKK. Or that Charles Manson fellow!

US race relations will be interesting when the internet generation, privy to actual reality, ages into economic prominence, and is mostly Hispanic/Asian (kind of resets the decades of guilt tripping and brainwashing that took down white people).

I still have some very elderly relatives who don't believe that statistic could be real. They grew up pre-internet when the only source of information was the nightly television news, and to them black people are still "oppressed" and interracial violence isn't almost entirely black people killing other races -- it's the KKK. Or that Charles Manson fellow!

US race relations will be interesting when the internet generation, privy to actual reality, ages into economic prominence, and is mostly Hispanic/Asian (kind of resets the decades of guilt tripping and brainwashing that took down white people).
I feel most sympathy for high IQ blacks who don't fit in with the crime committed by their brethren. Who are forced to grow up in the inner cities, be around the crime and foolishness that accompanies those areas. But I'm willing to bet that most get out, as they are aware that "yeah, being around these people isn't going to get me anywhere in life".

Unfortunately, I don't have a solution to the problem.

We are often told that black people vote democrat. Trump got like 13% of the black vote. I'm willing to bet that 13% of the black vote are people that don't commit crime and tend to have a higher IQ than their peers.

Last edited:
They're pretty much acting like they would back in Africa. Murder people, don't stick around to raise their kids, live irresponsibly, die young. Seems like they're well adapted to that environment.

I don't buy the excuses about poverty. You'd replace all of them with low income Chinese farmers or some such and the hoods would instantaneously stop being ghettos, maybe even become decent places within a generation.

They're pretty much acting like they would back in Africa. Murder people, don't stick around to raise their kids, live irresponsibly, die young. Seems like they're well adapted to that environment.

I don't buy the excuses about poverty. You'd replace all of them with low income Chinese farmers or some such and the hoods would instantaneously stop being ghettos, maybe even become decent places within a generation.
This wasn't always the case. Check the decades past and look at marriage among blacks in the U.S. It relates to the dissolution of culture and traditional American values.

IQ and single motherhood is also an interesting correlation. As is crime and being raised by a single mother.

Only when "the black community" wakes up to this will they be able to fix it. Unfortunately, hope is lost for far too many. Unfortunately the denial (or outright lies) from the left is a contributing factor.

Last edited:
I feel most sympathy for high IQ blacks who don't fit in with the crime committed by their brethren. Who are forced to grow up in the inner cities, be around the crime and foolishness that accompanies those areas. But I'm willing to bet that most get out, as they are aware that "yeah, I being around these people isn't going to get me anywhere in life".

The income difference isn't very significant relatively speaking. Americans, blacks included, are all among the wealthiest X% people in the world just based on average household income. Inner cities have community colleges with nursing programs or whatever. That its some insurmountable task to escape from the ghetto is another politicized myth. I've known so many standard suburban black families.

However in regards to crime, there's a total failure to address the problem. A problem completely unaddressed always worsens. Many pre-information age people controlling key institutions really do still think American racial extremism=KKK and American crime=Al Capone. They would meet the current statistics with irrational denial and suspect some racist ploy.

It almost seems like the whole BLM movement was a last attempt to cling to the image of being primarily the victims of racism/interracial violence rather than primarily the perpetrators. For the life of me I couldn't discern any other message since fairly early on they stopped talking about cops and it became explicitly about race relations.

The income difference isn't very significant relatively speaking. Americans, blacks included, are all among the wealthiest X% people in the world just based on average household income. Inner cities have community colleges with nursing programs or whatever. That its some insurmountable task to escape from the ghetto is another politicized myth. I've known so many standard suburban black families.

However in regards to crime, there's a total failure to address the problem. A problem completely unaddressed always worsens. Many pre-information age people controlling key institutions really do still think American racial extremism=KKK and American crime=Al Capone. They would meet the current statistics with irrational denial and suspect some racist ploy.
This is the truth. In first world countries like the U.S. we all have the ability to escape those areas. I know for a fact intelligent black people do escape those areas, it's a choice.

I escaped poverty myself, I'm quite aware at how to do it... there are no steps where the color of your skin will be a determent. Listening to "gangsta rap", impregnating young women and committing crime isn't the way out. Shit, the road out is paved and we are constantly told what it is. "Learn a skill, stay in school (trade schools work), don't hang out with the wrong people".

Last edited:
I feel most sympathy for high IQ blacks who don't fit in with the crime committed by their brethren. Who are forced to grow up in the inner cities, be around the crime and foolishness that accompanies those areas. But I'm willing to bet that most get out, as they are aware that "yeah, being around these people isn't going to get me anywhere in life".

We are often told that black people vote democrat. Trump got like 13% of the black vote. I'm willing to bet that 13% of the black vote are people that don't commit crime and tend to have a higher IQ than their peers.
Lots of conjecture here.

It almost seems like the whole BLM movement was a last attempt to cling to the image of being primarily the victims of racism/interracial violence rather than primarily the perpetrators. For the life of me I couldn't discern any other message since fairly early on they stopped talking about cops and it became explicitly about race relations.
I have certainly heard that theory proposed, that it is a racial ploy and that the crime statistics are the result of lopsided policing, not lopsided crime rates. Or at the very least that we have no idea what the real statistics are because they aren't credible.

This is the truth. In first world countries like the U.S. we all have the ability to escape those areas. I know for a fact intelligent black people do escape those areas, it's a choice.

I escaped poverty myself, I'm quite aware at how to do it. Listening to "gangsta rap", impregnating young women and committing crime isn't the way out. Shit, the road out is paved and we are constantly told what it is. "Learn a skill, stay in school (trade schools work), don't hang out with the wrong people".

I'm from a middle eastern immigrant family so I know this situation better than anyone else. All of my uncles literally arrived with one shared suitcase of clothes and all are filthy rich now. Living the white life. Being sued for racial discrimination for trying to evict tenants who deal drugs, etc.

However I see newer immigrants from the same region choose "Option B": Affiliating with the political left (even though they think they're a bunch of gay freaks who should be hanged), preaching about the imminent breeding out of the white race (even though they dreamed of interacting with it for their entire childhood) and being intentionally flat broke to maximize government aid (making $2,000 a year might disqualify you so $0 is the way to roll).

The welfare state and leftist oppression myth is so potent that a threshold is crossed. There are more immediate benefits to just assuming fetal position and pretending to be an oppressed homeskillet while succeeding means effort, misery, getting ripped off, getting the short end of the stick.

Then they shit out kids. Kids who have nothing but a lazy parent, the oppression myth and anyone who tries to tell them the real story being depicted as a racist and quickly removed. A high-fertility criminal caste.

Back