In what society would currrent American black people flourish?

Oh ok was wondering when the shit on black people thread would show again.

Hmmmm. Will read.
You can probably find better sources than that. Those were some quick ones I pulled off google. There are FBI sources out there that are better, where I found them originally, but I was unable to find them with a quick search.

You realize that the criminality among black people is a small percentage of their entire american populace.

Therefore, the majority of them are contributing members of society -- and thus, could flourish in any country a white american could.

Pretty sure Pan and Falsedawn would be able to live well in a plethora of countries.

I'm from a middle eastern immigrant family so I know this situation better than anyone else. All of my uncles literally arrived with one shared suitcase of clothes and all are filthy rich now. Living the white life. Being sued for racial discrimination for trying to evict tenants who deal drugs, etc.

However I see newer immigrants from the same region choose "Option B": Affiliating with the political left (even though they think they're a bunch of gay freaks who should be hanged), preaching about the imminent breeding out of the white race (even though they dreamed of interacting with it for their entire childhood) and being intentionally flat broke to maximize government aid (making $2,000 a year might disqualify you so $0 is the way to roll).

The welfare state and leftist oppression myth is so potent that a threshold is crossed. There are more immediate benefits to just assuming fetal position and pretending to be an oppressed homeskillet while succeeding means effort, misery, getting ripped off, getting the short end of the stick.

Then they shit out kids. Kids who have nothing but a lazy parent, the oppression myth and anyone who tries to tell them the real story being depicted as a racist and quickly removed. A high-fertility criminal caste.
I like to think of the immigration that's going on now as "an arranged marriage". People that want to come to a country for the freedoms are going to be better members of society than ones that migrate for "the free stuff". Unfortunately the left just sees "hey the people that come here for the free stuff are going to vote for us, we can't demonize them." and society as a whole suffers.

I have certainly heard that theory proposed, that it is a racial ploy and that the crime statistics are the result of lopsided policing, not lopsided crime rates. Or at the very least that we have no idea what the real statistics are because they aren't credible.
But if you look at the IQ of the people committing the crime, you can largely ignore the racial component.

It would be even more true to say there is "prejudice" or "discrimination" toward people on the left side of the bell curve.

You realize that the criminality among black people is a small percentage of their entire american populace.

Therefore, the majority of them are contributing members of society -- and thus, could flourish in any country a white american could.

Pretty sure Pan and Falsedawn would be able to live well in a plethora of countries.
Well, the majority of the population aren't criminals. He is speaking exclusively to the criminal elements, so I think both of your arguments hold true.

But I think IQ could be a better way to look at the problem than race. If you look at race, you are going to nab intelligent/hard working minorities that are functioning members of society and come across as a bit of an asshole.

Oh ok was wondering when the shit on black people thread would show again.

^ exhibit A

head-in-the-sand.gif

Well, the majority of the population aren't criminals. He is speaking exclusively to the criminal elements, so I think both of your arguments hold true.

But I think IQ could be a better way to look at the problem than race. If you look at race, you are going to nab intelligent/hard working minorities that are functioning members of society and come across as a bit of an asshole.

I'm not going to take the argument of someone who can't be bothered to not generalize 40 million people seriously -- read his title.

I'm not going to take the argument of someone who can't be bothered to not generalize 40 million people seriously -- read his title.
That's not a good argument. I can generalize 2 billion people as being against homosexuality by looking at followers of Islam and still have a position that holds merit.

Just because a position is distasteful doesn't make it inherently flawed.

That's not a good argument. I can generalize 2 billion people as being against homosexuality by looking at followers of Islam and still have a position that holds merit.

His argument holds zero merit, its beyond over simplistic and extremely perfunctory. His whole premise is berating 40 million people based the actions of sub 7000.
He provides no analysis, reasoning or thought out process.

It's an obvious attempt at subtle vitriol against black people

His argument holds zero merit, its beyond over simplistic and extremely perfunctory. His whole premise is berating 40 million people based the actions of sub 7000.
Again, that's not a good argument. How many Muslims kill gay people? Looking at a population of 2 billion, probably only a few thousand have killed homosexuals.

Again, that's not a good argument. How many Muslims kill gay people? Looking at a population of 2 billion, probably only a few thousand have killed homosexuals.

Your rationale is also a faulty argument.

Maybe you can take over the OP and try to actually put some thought in the flippant diatribe TS was going for?

Regale us.

Maybe you can take over the OP and try to actually put some thought in the flippant diatribe TS was going for?

Regale us.

God I hate when someone tries to be wordy but just uses the same stale ones everyone else trying to be wordy uses

And has no point

Regale us.
How so?

I'm saying there is a greater problem of criminality of blacks than any other demographic. Of course most black people are decent honest people, but the criminal element is greater than any other demographic. That's all I'm saying.

I agree the frame of his argument is tasteless though, but that doesn't make the general theme of what he's trying to say invalid.

God I hate when someone tries to be wordy but just uses the same stale ones everyone else trying to be wordy uses

And has no point

Are you saying that OP was not half assed? Or that his title didn't try to paint all black people in the same regard?

Are you saying that OP was not half assed? Or that his title didn't try to paint all black people in the same regard?

Perhaps if the reader is severely mentally handicapped or a panic-attack ridden SJW it could be interpreted that way, but even then it's a stretch

Are you sincerely worried that using black males as a categorical variable for crime share will be misinterpreted as "all black people are murderers" by anyone capable of reading/operating a computer? No you aren't. You're being a PC pseudointellectual.

How so?

I'm saying there is a greater problem of criminality of blacks than any other demographic. Of course most black people are decent honest people, but the criminal element is greater than any other demographic. That's all I'm saying.

I agree the frame of his argument is tasteless though, but that doesn't make the general theme of what he's trying to say invalid.

You're comparing religious ideology with race -- you cant say muslims do x therefore it is comparable to black people doing Y. Or, if you were, you would at least have the capability to to actually note Muslim extremist do ___ which shows some parallels to black criminals doing ____

Its obvious from the start TS has a specific bias -- otherwise he would actually put thought in the OP and fairness in his title.

Perhaps if the reader is severely mentally handicapped or a panic-attack ridden SJW it could be interpreted that way, but even then it's a stretch

Are you sincerely worried that using black males as a categorical variable for crime share will be misinterpreted as "all black people are murderers" by anyone capable of reading/operating a computer? No you aren't. You're being a PC pseudointellectual.

"In what society would currrent American black people fluorish?"

Im pretty sure Current American Black people includes the vast majority who dont commit crimes, and could flourish

Or that his 3 sentence OP had any in depth analysis for his claim?

Im not even PC and a life long conservative voter -- but you have to call lazy race baiting threads out when you see them

Back