Imagine being a Conor hater

Oh you mean 1 for 1 in rematches? It's pretty sad though that Conor wasn't man enough to rematch aldo. I agree with you though 1 for 1 is as impressive a rematch record as you can get. Khabid's "wrestlesniffing" will work every time on Conor, you know because Khabid has never lost and all, and Conor knows this which is why acts like Mr. Rogers now. I think Conner needs to take Khabid on Maury to do a paternity test because I am almost certain that Khabid is the father lol.
To be fair, everyone is 1 and 1 in their last two fights after fighting Khabib. It is nothing to be embarrassed about and Tony will join the club very soon.

To be fair, everyone is 1 and 1 in their last two fights after fighting Khabib. It is nothing to be embarrassed about and Tony will join the club very soon.
will he now
I mean let's cite Armand how Kebab Armageddon is fat, slow and haz no rhythm and that will be the death of him... in april - basically my birthday gift
WHOOO!

It must absolutely suck. Just 2 nights of celebration in 7 long years of taking L's.

Will never see him knocked out. Will never see his face rearranged. Will never see him lose to a more exciting fighter.

Imagine when the pinnacle of your hate is to hope he gets hugged into submission again? It must be so deflating.

Meanwhile Conor loyalists get to look forward to more devastating knockouts delivered in the most enthralling style the sport has ever seen.
Yeah it's a sport mate. Not gonna take it that seriously

will he now
I mean let's cite Armand how Kebab Armageddon is fat, slow and haz no rhythm and that will be the death of him... in april - basically my birthday gift
WHOOO!
Everyone one says how beatable Khabib is until the door closes on the octagon, a few rounds later “And Still...”

TS had to wait so long to post this it's pretty fucking funny.

How much did he cry when he lost to Khabib though? That's the real question.

It must absolutely suck. Just 2 nights of celebration in 7 long years of taking L's.

Will never see him knocked out. Will never see his face rearranged. Will never see him lose to a more exciting fighter.

Imagine when the pinnacle of your hate is to hope he gets hugged into submission again? It must be so deflating.

Meanwhile Conor loyalists get to look forward to more devastating knockouts delivered in the most enthralling style the sport has ever seen.
Don't worry. There is still tons of shit to hate Conor for. Drugs, hookers, coke, smashing phones, wrecking bus windows, punching old men, his defeats, and the list goes on and on.

You should feel bad for the GSP haters. They literally have nothing to grasp at.

Imagine looking up to Conor whose only victory in the last 3+ years is a fake fixed fight.

THis is new level of low from conor's fanboism
go on, you can go lower

i just dislike that whole usman, ali, khabib camp.

you saw the "usman" tweets from Ali?

that's the type of people they are. low integrity, low IQ bullies.

Well I got engaged and bought a new house. You should run upstairs and tell your mom about it.

Those aren’t accomplishments. I understand how you can’t see the difference.

Last edited:
Back