Imagine being a Conor hater

Harsh but not too horrific a lesson considering some of the AV options floating around.
The one I was going to do to him was that blowjob seen with Meg Ryan in the movie In The Cut and ask a shooper to get Khabibs face on the dude and Conors on Meg. Because he went easy on me I feel bad so will save that for someone else.

Normal people hate scumbags who sucker punch in bars. Anyone with a bit of decency would feel that way if it was their family member he did it to, but because it's someone they dont know they let it slide. Dopey pricks
You get it but for some weird reason many children here dont. If someone did that to my grand father holy shit I would go mental.

Can’t get ko’d if you shoot a sloppy double and give up your back! Like tour logic guy

conor would have a lot more support on here if it wasn’t for his out of cage actions and his unbearable fanboys. The haters are just as bad.

people are too invested in fighters when it should be about the sport as a whole, imo

Better than being a Conor nut hugger, I suppose. A handful of wins in 7 years while acting like a total disgrace outside the cage. Not to mention being a criminal scumbag on multiple occasions.
Champ Champ, fastest ko in a title fight and highest paid MMA fighter ever - you forgot to mention that !!

lol khabib is living in OP's head rent free.

Conor is a great fighter I agree. Just not as good as khabib... who literally said he'd talk to conor in the cage, make him tired, and make him tap, because thats what conor does when facing adversity. and make him humble..All those things are true.
The most boring fighter in the history of MMA Khabib is fu*king dead when he goes up against the old Conor. Conor will clean his arse with him, wouldn't go two rounds

Personally, I'm more of a Conor fans hater than a Conor hater.

Wait for the rest of 2020. We are going to lose plenty of hating members. hahaha

So you’re into dickriding a guy who can’t stop another man from hugging him!

Imagine when the pinnacle of your hate is to hope he gets hugged into submission again? It must be so deflating.

If you don't like grappling then don't watch MMA.

I wouldn't mind seeing someone like Conor (who has done the awful stuff he has done) get choked out yet again.

The Cold hard truth is that the haters always win, in their head atleast. It may not be this year, or even next year, but there will come a point where Conor is put out COLD.....and when that day comes the gifs will live forever & ever.

Conor comes to fight and you have to respect that, but no one has to respect the farce that the UFC has become. Conor should not be getting a title shot for this win, any unbiased fan would agree.
I'm a big Conor fan and absolutely agree he doesn't deserve a TS. Its honestly not even the most fun matchup. I'd like to see him fight Gathje

It must absolutely suck. Just 2 nights of celebration in 7 long years of taking L's.

Will never see him knocked out. Will never see his face rearranged. Will never see him lose to a more exciting fighter.

Imagine when the pinnacle of your hate is to hope he gets hugged into submission again? It must be so deflating.

Meanwhile Conor loyalists get to look forward to more devastating knockouts delivered in the most enthralling style the sport has ever seen.

no it doesnt suck being a conor hater cause i can see things for the truith that they are.

but i did see conor who to a better fighter. look to see how all top ranked guys smoke conor.

Imagine being a Conor stan...

waiting 4 YEARS for your guy to win a single fight

View attachment 713217
Imagine being @BRASIL WAND

His whole life was ruined the day Conor melted Aldo in seconds, I assume his family have long since discarded the wretched shell of a man, now only his hate for Conor gives him purpose, I wish I could actually help him, but I can't, no one can, it's too late for him.

no it doesnt suck being a conor hater cause i can see things for the truith that they are.

but i did see conor who to a better fighter. look to see how all top ranked guys smoke conor.
tenor.gif

It must absolutely suck. Just 2 nights of celebration in 7 long years of taking L's.

Will never see him knocked out. Will never see his face rearranged. Will never see him lose to a more exciting fighter.

Meanwhile Conor loyalists get to look forward to more devastating knockouts delivered in the most enthralling style the sport has ever seen.

Imagine having to post this from an alt account.

He's one once in 3.5 years. That's what you're celebrating? Beating a washed up company man?

I agree %100, they're missing out on all the magic of being a McGregor fan but fuck 'em that's there loss.
I will have to disagree on something.
Its MMA, NEVER say someone could never get Knocked out, that is just creating Karma that will could end up biting you right in the ass

Back