Imagine being a Conor hater

lol khabib is living in OP's head rent free.

Conor is a great fighter I agree. Just not as good as khabib... who literally said he'd talk to conor in the cage, make him tired, and make him tap, because thats what conor does when facing adversity. and make him humble..All those things are true.

Idk why people can't seem to have respect for both fighters and their abilities. You fuckers need to grow up.

Every Conor hater tonight:

oKfiKXN.gif

wtf? is he in his PJ and robe?

It is super frustrating. Every time he is getting his face rearranged, he gives up his neck and waits for the ref to save him.

Better than being a Conor nut hugger, I suppose. A handful of wins in 7 years while acting like a total disgrace outside the cage. Not to mention being a criminal scumbag on multiple occasions.

As opposed to the fanboys who had to wait since Eddie to say anything but "but he is rich!"

You guys are equally pathetic.

well I am not, I predicted conor winning by KO in the first 30 seconds ...

Idk why people can't seem to have respect for both fighters and their abilities. You fuckers need to grow up.

so conors shown disrespect his whole career but fans need to grow up for not respecting him? Lol you need to grow up pal. Respect is earned, not handed out for free

lol khabib is living in OP's head rent free.

Conor is a great fighter I agree. Just not as good as khabib... who literally said he'd talk to conor in the cage, make him tired, and make him tap, because thats what conor does when facing adversity. and make him humble..All those things are true.
He returned to beat Diaz after tapping out to him. Everyone taps at some point, unless they are too unconscious most of the time, thus can't.

you know what? maybe it's not that bad of an idea letting conor fight khabib again

I don't like humble Conor as much as I liked cocky Conor.

Normal people hate scumbags who sucker punch in bars. Anyone with a bit of decency would feel that way if it was their family member he did it to, but because it's someone they dont know they let it slide. Dopey pricks

Back