Imagine being a Conor hater

Every Conor hater tonight:

oKfiKXN.gif

Why not post this from one of your regular account?

It must absolutely suck. Just 2 nights of celebration in 7 long years of taking L's.

Will never see him knocked out. Will never see his face rearranged. Will never see him lose to a more exciting fighter.

Imagine when the pinnacle of your hate is to hope he gets hugged into submission again? It must be so deflating.

Meanwhile Conor loyalists get to look forward to more devastating knockouts delivered in the most enthralling style the sport has ever seen.
<DCWhoa>
{<buffer}
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Imagine being so dumb you hate Conor unironically

I don’t hate Conor just you pabs. You make this site worse. Nice yellow by the way. I’m sure you go it because you are such an integral part of this forum.

Last edited:
90% of your posts are crying about Conor.

I forgot to congratulate you on your big win. I get that you have nothing in your life but the accomplishments of another man to hold on to.

I forgot to congratulate you on your big win. I get that you have nothing in your life but the accomplishments of another man to hold on to.
Well I got engaged and bought a new house. You should run upstairs and tell your mom about it.

Is really is this reminds me of musical boy bands that have a very crazy teenage girl fan base that's what Conor's fans really are.
I was talking about his haters but then again some of my fellow Conrad fans can be a little over the top each fan base has its pros and cons (besides conor haters as they’re all about being over the top)

I was talking about his haters but then again some of my fellow Conrad fans can be a little over the top each fan base has its pros and cons (besides conor haters as they’re all about being over the top)
He's very polarizing that's the downside of talking trash the way he dose the trash talk with khabib just went to far in my opinion.

He's very polarizing that's the downside of talking trash the way he dose the trash talk with khabib just went to far in my opinion.
There was serious beef between the two it wasn’t justified on either side khabib crowding artem and slapping him, Conor throwing the dolley at the bus, Conor’s personal trash talk, khabib jumping the cage and his family attacking conor from behind. Both sides had dirt on their hands and it was wrong for the both of them

Imagine having to live your life vicariously through a stranger.

Imagine believing someone else's achievements somehow reflect on you and/or make your life better.

See threads like this are created when Conor fans forget to take their anti-psychotic medication first thing in the morning.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

know your place ye likkle mouthy fool!

I know my place and its kicking Conor's dimwit fan base while their down, or delusion-ally up. Jesus Conor's come a long way from those Gifs, used to think he was a pimp and then he got an ass whooping and was humbled to the point that he lost his marbles and now sounds like a cult member with his Mr. Nice guy B.S. lol

I know my place and its kicking Conor's dimwit fan base while their down, or delusion-ally up. Jesus Conor's come a long way from those Gifs, used to think he was a pimp and then he got an ass whooping and was humbled to the point that he lost his marbles and now sounds like a cult member with his Mr. Nice guy B.S. lol
Again. like I said - know your place. Nice Conor is still ten tymes the man Kebab is ever being and that bullcrap wresniffing would not even work the second time. Undefeated in rematches, see?
So...

Know your place baby

btw I suggest every Conor thread has an automatic playback of national Russian anthem in honor of the liaison between The Notorious and the state.

Again. like I said - know your place. Nice Conor is still ten tymes the man Kebab is ever being and that bullcrap wresniffing would not even work the second time. Undefeated in rematches, see?
So...

Know your place baby

btw I suggest every Conor thread has an automatic playback of national Russian anthem in honor of the liaison between The Notorious and the state.

Oh you mean 1 for 1 in rematches? It's pretty sad though that Conor wasn't man enough to rematch aldo. I agree with you though 1 for 1 is as impressive a rematch record as you can get. Khabid's "wrestlesniffing" will work every time on Conor, you know because Khabid has never lost and all, and Conor knows this which is why acts like Mr. Rogers now. I think Conner needs to take Khabid on Maury to do a paternity test because I am almost certain that Khabid is the father lol.

Back