Imagine being a Conor hater

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It must absolutely suck. Just 2 nights of celebration in 7 long years of taking L's.

Will never see him knocked out. Will never see his face rearranged. Will never see him lose to a more exciting fighter.

Imagine when the pinnacle of your hate is to hope he gets hugged into submission again? It must be so deflating.

Meanwhile Conor loyalists get to look forward to more devastating knockouts delivered in the most enthralling style the sport has ever seen.

9cfgUIz.gif

Imagine thinking Conor vs Cerrone proves anything. <Lmaoo>

"Conor loyalists" that's your way to say "nut huggers" ?
{<jordan}

Times is tough and rough, like leather.

Imagine being a McGregor fan? Cheering for Golden State was so rough they needed McGregor to carry them through.

Posers want to cheer for the winner.

Imagine being a Conor stan...

waiting 4 YEARS for your guy to win a single fight

1D529274-D950-4524-BFF0-F18FFC5D1FD8.jpeg

Imagine being a Conor fan dumb enough to have that Av.
476617.jpg

Yeah that fight kind of went the other way bud. Might not want to draw the comparison.

Don’t know if I’m a Conor hater but definitely not much of a fan. As I posted before the fight though I think I could get behind a McGregor who just wants to compete on a somewhat regular basis and leave all the other BS behind. Love him or hate him you can’t deny he brings the excitement when he fights.

this dude just called himself a conor loyalist <Lmaoo>

The Cold hard truth is that the haters always win, in their head atleast. It may not be this year, or even next year, but there will come a point where Conor is put out COLD.....and when that day comes the gifs will live forever & ever.

Conor comes to fight and you have to respect that, but no one has to respect the farce that the UFC has become. Conor should not be getting a title shot for this win, any unbiased fan would agree.

The Cold hard truth is that the haters always win, in their head atleast. It may not be this year, or even next year, but there will come a point where Conor is put out COLD.....and when that day comes the gifs will live forever & ever.

Conor comes to fight and you have to respect that, but no one has to respect the farce that the UFC has become. Conor should not be getting a title shot for this win, any unbiased fan would agree.

He is getting a title shot with KN over Fergesen - for a fixed fight. That is what the UFC is now. Crooked just like the old boxing.

Back