Im sorry, but if Rose does not deserve a rematch, then no one does

Asking the same dumb question again as if its supposed to somehow not be stupid? If it happens again then obviously its not a fluke..Thats what the word means.. "an unlikely chance occurrence, especially a surprising piece of luck" That definition fits 100%.....A slam KO is an unlikely occurrence....
Sure, it was a fluke, she only slammed her 3 times in that fight. There are no dumb questions only dumb answers, like yours for example.

I bet her coach that told her to defend wit the camaro feels dumb.

yeah thats pure luck
get out dude, get slammed like that. check if you can walk again

How many slams have you see in the ufc? And out of ALL THOSE FUCKING SLAMS U IDIOT HOW MANY HAVE BEEN FOR KO's? ROFL, yeah not very many, under fucking 10, i dont even remember the last slam KO, by definition thats fucking pure luck....FLUKE---" an unlikely chance occurrence, especially a surprising piece of luck."

Rose was fucking her up worse then JJ

Well the division is utter shit and there is no legitimate talent so sure they make a rematch since there is no one else.
Again... There is someone else. Tatiana Suarez. She is a monster, a female khabib but with less risk of getting one punch knock out than Khabib faces going against men.

Tatiana will be champ for a lonnnng time.

Where was the luck? I saw an awesome slam and a critical mistake from Rose.

How many slams have you see in the ufc? And out of ALL THOSE FUCKING SLAMS U IDIOT HOW MANY HAVE BEEN FOR KO's? ROFL, yeah not very many, under fucking 10, i dont even remember the last slam KO, by definition thats fucking pure luck....FLUKE---" an unlikely chance occurrence, especially a surprising piece of luck."

Rose was fucking her up worse then JJ
not many, indeed. cause ppl defend it better. rose didnt. this aint luck.

Are you just playing or serious? I have never seen that expressed by them unless I missed something.

So clearly you missed the concept of the champion we deserve. Its OK, we're a group that accepts and understands the posters that are the less fortunate In terms of intellectual decisions based on what they belive based on their own biases.

Why? Win her next match and fight again for the title. She lost, by ko, early.

How many slams have you see in the ufc? And out of ALL THOSE FUCKING SLAMS U IDIOT HOW MANY HAVE BEEN FOR KO's? ROFL, yeah not very many, under fucking 10, i dont even remember the last slam KO, by definition thats fucking pure luck...

By definition?

Luck: success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.

Nope. This result was the result of the direct actions of both fighters.

We used to call those things good game planning execution now we called luck WTF. Andrade game plan was to close the distance and work her slam which have being part of her offense before. She did just that perfectly

She was clearly dominating until the slam. This time on home soil...

Rose was slowing down and the other chick was bringing it, if it wasn't the slam she would have caught a punch and went down imo. If rose wasn't slowing down things might have went differently.

Carwin was destroying Lesnar the entire 1st round also and we know how the ended.

Rose was doing better but definitely wilting in the 2nd round and slowing down. Those leg kicks were working too.

A 1 defence champion that lost by KO does not deserve an immediate rematch. Suarez/Ansaroff next, and do Namajunas/Zhang and Joanna/Waterson with the more impressive winner getting next.

I'm not a big fan of immediate rematches after someone gets finished. If there is one though she'll have to change her method of trying for a kimura every time Andrade lifted her.

Andrade has Tyson level strength in her elbows. She was going to punish Rose close up. Kimura won't work on someone that strong like a Fedor or Tyson level athlete.

Don't bring Fedor into a discussion about real fighters.

That fight was already going downhill for Rose. The kicks were adding up and Andrade was getting inside easier and easier. Yes, she was still getting touched, but Andrade literally does not care about getting hit. She would've been there all 5 rounds.

That's Suarez' belt anyway. Rose will never touch it again

Fuck off with your immediate rematches

The only person who truly deserved one was Anderson after the first Weidman fight and arguably Aldo after Conor

Back