Im sorry, but if Rose does not deserve a rematch, then no one does

How many slams have you see in the ufc? And out of ALL THOSE FUCKING SLAMS U IDIOT HOW MANY HAVE BEEN FOR KO's? ROFL, yeah not very many, under fucking 10, i dont even remember the last slam KO, by definition thats fucking pure luck....FLUKE---" an unlikely chance occurrence, especially a surprising piece of luck."

Rose was fucking her up worse then JJ
So by your logic, if there is a technique that we rarely see wins a fight, then it's a fluke? Ok Ezekial chokes, spinning shit, calf slicers have all been flukes. Call the fighters, and tell them their wins have been changed to NC's.

I dont mind immediate rematches if the champion has already cleaned out the rest of the division... like joanna or anderson ..

If you agree with immediate rematches then yes, she deserves a rematch.

Whether you agree or disagree with instant rematches, we can all agree that the UFC's inconsistent attitude towards this is frustrating those on both sides.

There has only ever been 2 ppl who deserved a rematch in the UFC and its not up for debate. First one is Silva after weidman loss. Second is Aldo after the McGregor ko.

Like Rose was fucking destroying her, i dont know who told her to hold onto an arm while being slammed but hes a fucking idiot.

Regardless, should be an easy rematch, like thats a gigantic fucking fluke, Rose was destroying her beyond belief.

Definition of a fluke- "an unlikely chance occurrence, especially a surprising piece of luck."
That slam is as unlikely to happen again as BJ Penn winning another fucking title lets all be honest here.

Shit was not even close, if it was close id understand, but because it was 2 rounds of complete domination until some fluke slam where Rose landed on her fucking neck this fight would of gone the same for the rest of the rounds.
This fight went the way I thought except I thought in third round and after Andrade will just take her down and tko her at some point. Rose will always win first two rounds and then loose to Andrade. I was surprised that Rose started to not maintain the dominance in 2nd. She started to slow down and Andrade was starting to tag her and hurt her leg. I think Andrade wins 7 out of 10 times against Rose.

Back