Im sorry, but if Rose does not deserve a rematch, then no one does

Did you even think before typing that shit rofl? Bad match up? She couldnt even catch Rose.. Rose was making her look like she was 45 out there..... Bloodied the fuck up and had to rush wildly swinging eating 2/3 piece combos just to try to have a chance to tag Rose... Which she failed every rush....Rose looked amazing and won every fucking second of that fight up until the slam....

Its like saying "well how did JJ beat her" um.. the same fucking way? Just you know, dont get a fluke slam that puts your lights out that does not happen 99.999999% of the time...Thats a 100% definition of a fluke, its unlikely to ever happen again in her career and saying that Rose did anything but destroy Andrade in that cage is the biggest joke to common sense ever.

Sure Rose lost, and on that fact alone people can argue for days, but its like saying "Matt Serra" beat GSP... yeah well like i said, lucky shit happens from time to time...Rose dominates that fight each and every time... Andrade had no fucking idea what was happening out there.... She was a bloody mess and it was not going to get any easier as the rounds went on.

I dont get whats with random people saying "rose gassed" Like wtf? When has Rose ever gassed... especially in the 2nd fucking round rofl.. Thats a pretty big stretch here folks....If thats what you need to portray in your mind that Andrade was going to win in the later rounds then this is even worse of a beating for Andrade then im even trying to portray.
I dont agree, Jessica was kicking her lead leg, Rose looked liked she was about to slow down. Jessica just comes forward thats her thing until she puts you to sleep. I dont give a fuck what she does before Rose looked good i say that, but she lost to a powerfull opponent. It was matter of time that Jessica would land or do something powerfull to her like slam her down(watch Gadelha vs Andrade fight),Rose jabs did not do so much damage.

Just because you bleed it dosent mean you are hurt. Its just annoying for andrade beacuse of the cut was near her eye it mess upp her vision. Had it Jessica Andrade before the fight.

If there was no referee Rose would have died, ask conor. She got fucking k.o, finished. Accept it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched the first round, Rose did ok, but faaaaaaaaaaaaar from what TS is saying.

Lost the count over how many low kicks Rose received, it was around 10, after the fight a reporter even asked if were she in pain on the neck, then she said "No, only my leg hurts", no wonder.....

Rose doesn't deserve an immediate rematch by any meaning, but she's a nice fighter, she will get one if she really wants (she also tacitly implied that she's done for)

Her comments after the fight is enough reason as to why she shouldn't get the rematch.

Oh ok. The rest of us did though. Rose hits hard for a scrawny gal. Again, if anything it adds to Andrade's victory imo.
Rose was clearly the better fighter until she took that wrong decision and got smashed. Thats not to question.

Rose's fans wants her dead? Can I ask why?

i love how now there are more and more people thinking that this win by Jessica was a fluke or that she even tapped during the kimura. Either way, if Rose wasnt so weak mentally, she would be demanding a rematch right away.

Rose doesnt, and nobody ever does. With a possible exception for robbery decisions and ONLY for those. Don't care who was winning before someone got their lights shut off.

That's literally the goal of fighting. Incapacitate your opponent before they do it to you.

Keep seeing "how often does a slam lead to a ko though!"

When the person being slammed holds onto a sub and takes the brunt of the weight and momentum of both fighters directly on their head? OFTEN.

But most of the time the fighter on bottom releases the sub. It's Roses fault she got koed. She ensured she would take a jard slam on her head with both of their weights behind it.

Conor didn’t get his rematch against Khabib so why does rose deserve one

because Conor was the CHALLENGER not the champ.
You really need this explained?

It's a gross exaggeration to say that Rose deserves an immediate rematch more than anyone.

I don't think that Rose deserves an immediate rematch...but if I was Dana and Rose demanded one, I'd give it to her because she is awesome and a minor star.

That said I'd like Rose to take the rest of the year off to do her thing. Come back next year after the champ has defended once, and have another go. The Jessica Andrade V. Rose Namajunas energy is a +1 too. Something good there.

Rose fans are fast shooting up my list of most annoying fan bases.

Rose is a polished, rare-talent masterful technician who had Andrade looking like a fool and bleeding out of her nose after 60 seconds. This one hitter quitter shit on Rose ever happening or tko I don't buy, and Andrade sucks at both striking and grappling. she wins via brute strength (hormones).

It's fucking lame.

Rose has pretty much retired TS until she wants/ needs a cash infusion or they wish to invest in her and make it worth her while and that's not going to happen. They threw a Champ suffering from anxiety into Brazil, she'd never get offered a rematch. She wants to fight once a year UFC needs/ wants active champs on every ppv card the more the better, they're stupid.

Didn’t see this shit thread until now. The entitlement around here kills me. One defence, and gets brutally KO’d in a fight she was 100% wilting in, and was definitely going to lose even without that KO.

You Rose fans have reached epic salt proportions. Like McGregor levels of salt.

Win one round of a two round fight, get brutally KO’d in the other now equals instant rematch???

I wish the fans of this sport actually knew about the sport. In particular... What the fuck you’re actually watching. You should be embarrassed.

Back