Im sorry, but if Rose does not deserve a rematch, then no one does

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by TomTomNT, May 11, 2019.

1. Sambochampion163

Sambochampion163 White Belt

I dont agree, Jessica was kicking her lead leg, Rose looked liked she was about to slow down. Jessica just comes forward thats her thing until she puts you to sleep. I dont give a fuck what she does before Rose looked good i say that, but she lost to a powerfull opponent. It was matter of time that Jessica would land or do something powerfull to her like slam her down(watch Gadelha vs Andrade fight),Rose jabs did not do so much damage.

Just because you bleed it dosent mean you are hurt. Its just annoying for andrade beacuse of the cut was near her eye it mess upp her vision. Had it Jessica Andrade before the fight.

If there was no referee Rose would have died, ask conor. She got fucking k.o, finished. Accept it.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  2. jrleclerc88

jrleclerc88 Blue Belt

did u see the blood all over andrade face? or did you think that was ketchup?

3. Lint2

Lint2 Brown Belt

Just watched the first round, Rose did ok, but faaaaaaaaaaaaar from what TS is saying.

Lost the count over how many low kicks Rose received, it was around 10, after the fight a reporter even asked if were she in pain on the neck, then she said "No, only my leg hurts", no wonder.....

Rose doesn't deserve an immediate rematch by any meaning, but she's a nice fighter, she will get one if she really wants (she also tacitly implied that she's done for)

Sambochampion163 likes this.
  4. Nobru

Nobru Green Belt

I saw it. Doesnt mean she was hurt

5. Clementine

Clementine GoodGirlKate

Her comments after the fight is enough reason as to why she shouldn't get the rematch.

6. Nobru

Nobru Green Belt

You dont know Jessica. She can eat quite some punches

7. Nobru

Nobru Green Belt

Rose was clearly the better fighter until she took that wrong decision and got smashed. Thats not to question.

8. kuka45

kuka45 Brown Belt

Rose's fans wants her dead? Can I ask why?

9. Noleggeisha

Noleggeisha Purple Belt

Rose doesn’t want it.

L.T. likes this.
  10. TomTomNT

TomTomNT Purple Belt

i love how now there are more and more people thinking that this win by Jessica was a fluke or that she even tapped during the kimura. Either way, if Rose wasnt so weak mentally, she would be demanding a rematch right away.

11. Mike

Mike RIP Frankie

Rose doesnt, and nobody ever does. With a possible exception for robbery decisions and ONLY for those. Don't care who was winning before someone got their lights shut off.

That's literally the goal of fighting. Incapacitate your opponent before they do it to you.

12. Mike

Mike RIP Frankie

Keep seeing "how often does a slam lead to a ko though!"

When the person being slammed holds onto a sub and takes the brunt of the weight and momentum of both fighters directly on their head? OFTEN.

But most of the time the fighter on bottom releases the sub. It's Roses fault she got koed. She ensured she would take a jard slam on her head with both of their weights behind it.

13. lsa

lsa Maître d' at The Pussy Lounge

because Conor was the CHALLENGER not the champ.
    You really need this explained?

14. Rationality

Rationality Green Belt

It's a gross exaggeration to say that Rose deserves an immediate rematch more than anyone.

15. sherdogwantedtonamemekiki

sherdogwantedtonamemekiki Blue Belt

No thanks. I don't want to wait another fucking year for Rose to fight again.

16. snugglecakes

snugglecakes Purple Belt

Was Jessica being totally rocked from the knee called 0 harm?

17. marvinmoss

marvinmoss Orange Belt

I don't think that Rose deserves an immediate rematch...but if I was Dana and Rose demanded one, I'd give it to her because she is awesome and a minor star.

That said I'd like Rose to take the rest of the year off to do her thing. Come back next year after the champ has defended once, and have another go. The Jessica Andrade V. Rose Namajunas energy is a +1 too. Something good there.

18. Kinger85

Kinger85 Gold Belt

Rose fans are fast shooting up my list of most annoying fan bases.

19. L.T.

L.T. Black Belt Platinum Member

Rose is a polished, rare-talent masterful technician who had Andrade looking like a fool and bleeding out of her nose after 60 seconds. This one hitter quitter shit on Rose ever happening or tko I don't buy, and Andrade sucks at both striking and grappling. she wins via brute strength (hormones).

It's fucking lame.

Rose has pretty much retired TS until she wants/ needs a cash infusion or they wish to invest in her and make it worth her while and that's not going to happen. They threw a Champ suffering from anxiety into Brazil, she'd never get offered a rematch. She wants to fight once a year UFC needs/ wants active champs on every ppv card the more the better, they're stupid.

20. GiSP

GiSP Black Belt

Didn’t see this shit thread until now. The entitlement around here kills me. One defence, and gets brutally KO’d in a fight she was 100% wilting in, and was definitely going to lose even without that KO.

You Rose fans have reached epic salt proportions. Like McGregor levels of salt.

Win one round of a two round fight, get brutally KO’d in the other now equals instant rematch???

I wish the fans of this sport actually knew about the sport. In particular... What the fuck you’re actually watching. You should be embarrassed.

kuka45 likes this.