Im sorry, but if Rose does not deserve a rematch, then no one does

What happens if she slam KOs her again in the rematch?

They fight the 3rd and 4th fight until Rose wins or what?

this is not the first time that you disregard wrestling/grappling techniques from MMA. A "fluke" what a F* A*hole, you don't know shit about grappling,
Really if you love striking so much go and watch another sport.
What in the fuck am i reading... Its like a different fucking language... Grappling technique? Were you watching Conor vs Khabib? What the fuck are you talking about....She used no technique in picking someone up and slamming her... Rampage Jackson has grappling technique? Thats called brute strength dumbass, hence why Cruz was saying that its not very proper to do that while someone is trying to kamura your arm...and hence she almost got her in an arm bar... Fucking genius rofl....

She needs to get stronger. How do you expect her to stop getting slammed when she can't hold herself down. She is technically advanced and best in class. She will lose again in re match because it will take alot more than well timed jabs to get rid of Andrade.

Let's not go overboard. Rose looked terrific for one round.

The whole question surrounding this fight wasn't whether Rose was more skilled. She is. The question was whether she could withstand Andrade's power and aggression. She didn't.

Yea I'm confused as to what just happened. I've never heard a fighter say "it's a relief to lose the belt" when each champion has pursued just that for years. She needs to see a sport psychologist.

As far as her PR, Dana is going to look at this and think twice now about a rematch. I wouldn't be surprised it rose doesn't get another title shot for a couple of years. Not a smart PR move on her part. i'll consider maybe she was a little punk drunk from that ko head drop, but not a smart move.

Anyways....I though Joe Rogan and the UFC was against interviewing fighters after ko's anyways...

Lets be honest, no one is outwrestling Andrade in that division

I'm not saying Rose 100% deserves the rematch, I'm just saying no one else who actually deserves a title fight has a chance of beating Andrade
That's why I want to see that fight in all honesty. I think Suarez can do it, especially if she does to Ansaroff what she did to everyone else. Brute strength vs world level wrestling

I was thinking that Rose handled that first slam well even though she didn't get to transfer the energy, on concrete it might of been bad but they don't fight on concrete so it is what it is. That 2nd slam was right on the head and neck though. Rose is lucky she's young, in shape and very light.
those slams can always end badly, dangerous move. ive seen ppl getting really hurt. not the easiest thing to defend when you are all sweaty and without much to grab

Let's not go overboard. Rose looked terrific for one round.

The whole question surrounding this fight wasn't whether Rose was more skilled. She is. The question was whether she could withstand Andrade's power and aggression. She didn't.

This^^^

No she doesn't. Would she win a rematch? Probably.

But she sat out 13 months without defending AND Tatiana Suarez is better than both these girls. Instant rematches are only logical if there isn't a contender and this time there is one.

Not luck, we know Andrade has insane power and we've seen her pick girls up and slam them like they are nothing all the time. Rose stayed on the kimura and didn't move her head and got slammed head first to the canvas hard. Rose made a mistake and Andrade just did what she always does when she grabs hold of people.

Rewatch the fight dumbfuck, Rose was kicking her ass
I agree but it got closer after round one Rose was feeling the leg kicks and she was slowing down, Andrade was closing the distance rather easily, Rose jab didn’t have the sting in the second round

What happens if she slam KOs her again in the rematch?

They fight the 3rd and 4th fight until Rose wins or what?
How many slam ko's have you seen in the ufc? Its like saying, no one should ever get a rematch because the same outcome "might" happen again... What kind of shit is that.....That is as big of a fluke win as you will ever see in the UFC, by definition itself its a fluke.

I would feel bad for Rose if it wasn’t for this goofball she’s with. I mean, talk about cringe.

It def wasn't luck lol. She made the adjustment in the 2nd and started pushing Rose. Ripping body shots and not giving her any space to move and when she got her close enough to the cage she'd initiate the clinch. Rose had little offense in the 2nd and you could tell she was slowing down. Styles make matchups, and Rose might not be able to beat Andrade but Andrade might not be able to beat JJ. So who knows, as long as Waterson doesn't get the next shot i'm cool.

What in the fuck am i reading... Its like a different fucking language... Grappling technique? Were you watching Conor vs Khabib? What the fuck are you talking about....She used no technique in picking someone up and slamming her... Rampage Jackson has grappling technique? Thats called brute strength dumbass, hence why Cruz was saying that its not very proper to do that while someone is trying to kamura your arm...and hence she almost got her in an arm bar... Fucking genius rofl....

again keep showing your ignorance.. just because a technique is not "perfect", "elegant" or "methodical" that doesn't make it a non-wrestling technique.
Again this is the not the first time you disregard wrestling, you done this many times before.

Rose knew she would go for takedowns/slams so the kimura was her defense. The problem is Andrade failed a couple of times due to that, and she adjusted. I'm sorry, that's technique. Yea strength helps, but that's technique that you just saw.

Back