Im sorry, but if Rose does not deserve a rematch, then no one does

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Like Rose was fucking destroying her, i dont know who told her to hold onto an arm while being slammed but hes a fucking idiot.

Regardless, should be an easy rematch, like thats a gigantic fucking fluke, Rose was destroying her beyond belief.

Definition of a fluke- "an unlikely chance occurrence, especially a surprising piece of luck."
That slam is as unlikely to happen again as BJ Penn winning another fucking title lets all be honest here.

Shit was not even close, if it was close id understand, but because it was 2 rounds of complete domination until some fluke slam where Rose landed on her fucking neck this fight would of gone the same for the rest of the rounds.

Last edited:
No one does.

Fuck instant rematches.

If you're good enough to be champ, earn your way back.

Rose wasn't destroying shit. She had a great first round but Andrade adjusted and Rose was wilting before being slammed.

Rose is a very skilled fighter. I would still pick her to win in a rematch.

lol she was smashed. she scored points with 0 harm. got smashed. get over it

A loss is a loss. And that was not a fluke, and I wanted Rose to win. But Rose needs to win again for the rematch.

Rose leg were pretty fuck and honestly it look like Andrea was pouring it on after round 1.

Rose wasn't destroying shit. She had a great first round but Andrade adjusted and Rose was wilting before being slammed.
I agree. She was slowing down already in the second. That being said, rose seemed to be the better fight but fuck. That the way she goes.

Who else is going to fight Andrade now anyway?

yeah thats pure luck
get out dude, get slammed like that. check if you can walk again

Normally a fight is a fight. Gotta be ready for anything, but holy shit this was an undeserved win. Luck though? Nah.

She slammed her on the head, that is not luck. Roses striking was on point tonight though.

Total bs but it happened.
Rose was gonna outclass her

Hate to call it luck, but yeah.... I think Namajunas is the better fighter and likely takes a rematch.

Win 1 round = instant rematch

Thank you for your contribution to society

she wont get it.

she's been non existent for the last year. they'll give the shot to suarez and joanna before her. ufc wants people that do press.

Back