I'm not sold on holly holms

i wouldnt care if Holms never won another fight in the rest of her career cuz she did all i wanted any chick to do and that was to K the fuck O Ronda...

that said, I'll always be a fan & hope she stays champ for awhile...

Holly is going to crush Miesha and I don't think this fight will go to the ground.

Eye stuffed Miesha's TD, and when the fight did go to the ground it was a knock down from strikes. I don't think Miesha will be able to land that right hand on Holly like she did with Eye.
Oh its going to the ground, my friend who always picks the opposite women's fighter.

0ff1bba7.jpg
tumblr_m1rigcGdE61r8yiss.jpg

Yet. She will need to beat the shit out of meisha tate on the ground. I never even heard of holly holms until she beat ronda. Are you guys sold?
the fact that you don't even know her name discredits your analysis. go study her fights and her record then come back and say something meaningful

Yet. She will need to beat the shit out of meisha tate on the ground. I never even heard of holly holms until she beat ronda. Are you guys sold?

I'm not sold on your intelligence, ts.

Yet. Your OP didn't make you sound totally thick as shit. But you're gonna have to prove it on the ground, and convince the shit out of me you know what you're talking about.

I don't get what you're not convinced about, or why your opinion even matters; the great muaytao isn't convinced on HH, stop the presses. Holm destroyed the dominant champ everywhere.

Shit thread.

Holm is the champion, I'm convinced of that.

Alexis Davis? No, she isn't.
eh...i know nothing about wmma.
I'm not sold on your intelligence, ts.

Yet. Your OP didn't make you sound totally thick as shit. But you're gonna have to prove it on the ground, and convince the shit out of me you know what you're talking about.

I don't get what you're not convinced about, or why your opinion even matters; the great muaytao isn't convinced on HH, stop the presses. Holm destroyed the dominant champ everywhere.

Shit thread.

Holm is the champion, I'm convinced of that.
yeah holm was beast mode against RR not denying that. but i feel like this is like weidman, tj etc. i want to see her get tested more. at least i admit to not knowing who she was. cant be sold on a fighter just because of one great performance.

yeah holm was beast mode against RR not denying that. but i feel like this is like weidman, tj etc. i want to see her get tested more. at least i admit to not knowing who she was. cant be sold on a fighter just because of one great performance.

Its your premise that irked me; 'Holm needs to beat Tate on the ground to convince you'.

Maybe you didn't mean it literally, but the scenario arises where Holm keeps Tate at bay and finishes with a headkick, yet you're not convinced cos she didn't utilise a groundgame.

Silliness.

I take your point in your rebuttel; but this was not threadworthy. Just button your lip til Holm has a defense or two. But Holm has done more than enough in her career for people to say 'im convinced this woman is a great fighter'.

And I don't want it to seem I'm getting on your case (proceeds to getting on ts' case), but, you clearly don't know what you're talking about:

'yeah holm was beast mode against RR' - firstly, talk like an adult (if you are one); secondly, no, she wasn't in Beast mode. Holm put on a methodical, systematic destruction of an underskilled, yet dominant champion. She wasn't rushing in beast-like, she picked her apart cooly, calmly. It was a typical HH performance.

Before making this thread, you perhaps should've wiki'ed HH, watched her past fights, saw she was also a highly decorated boxer; perhaps you wouldn't have made this thread. I suggest you spend more time reading and less writing. Look at my join date and post count, right. I spent time reading, soaking in information before polluting the airwaves with my thoughts. Perhaps you should take that course too.

Have a good day.

And I don't want it to seem I'm getting on your case (proceeds to getting on ts' case), but, you clearly don't know what you're talking about:

'yeah holm was beast mode against RR' - firstly, talk like an adult (if you are one); secondly, no, she wasn't in Beast mode. Holm put on a methodical, systematic destruction of an underskilled, yet dominant champion. She wasn't rushing in beast-like, she picked her apart cooly, calmly. It was a typical HH performance.

Before making this thread, you perhaps should've wiki'ed HH, watched her past fights, saw she was also a highly decorated boxer; perhaps you wouldn't have made this thread. I suggest you spend more time reading and less writing. Look at my join date and post count, right. I spent time reading, soaking in information before polluting the airwaves with my thoughts. Perhaps you should take that course too.

Have a good day.
I know she was a boxer. But her previous ufc fights before rr wasnt of that level of which she fought rr

I know she was a boxer. But her previous ufc fights before rr wasnt of that level of which she fought rr

Seriously dude, less writing, more reading/watching.

I don't even know what point you're making here; you're saying she was given a title shot too soon? Her performances were underwhelming? Help me out.

Every fight is different bruv; one day you can struggle to win, the next win with a one-puncher (e.g Silva looked indestructible against Chael Sonnen in fight 2, but looked very beatable in fight 1) - the consistent element is the win or loss factor. Holm is undefeated and relatively untroubled in mma. She's beaten who was put in front of her - including dominant champ Ronda Rousey. She is Queen Holly; recognise. She has nothing further to prove.

As I said, this is a shit thread (I'll post no more in); you should not make any more threads based on this effort; you should read more, write less.

Have a good day.

Back