I'm not sold on holly holms

I don't think she's all that good. She just showed that Ronda was a lot worse than we thought.

Seriously dude, less writing, more reading/watching.

I don't even know what point you're making here; you're saying she was given a title shot too soon? Her performances were underwhelming? Help me out.

Every fight is different bruv; one day you can struggle to win, the next win with a one-puncher (e.g Silva looked indestructible against Chael Sonnen in fight 2, but looked very beatable in fight 1) - the consistent element is the win or loss factor. Holm is undefeated and relatively untroubled in mma. She's beaten who was put in front of her - including dominant champ Ronda Rousey. She is Queen Holly; recognise. She has nothing further to prove.

As I said, this is a shit thread (I'll post no more in); you should not make any more threads based on this effort; you should read more, write less.

Have a good day.
You sound like a hh fanboy. i bet you were sold on matt serra too huh? Im not hating on hh. It was 1 great fight. A couple more great fight and ill be on her team. For example i was never sold on weidman and i was right. Get off your high horse i could careless if who were here before jesus christ. Or have 1 trillion post.

Edit: i wish i had your knowledge i would of bet the house on hh

I'm not sold on holms either

However I am sold on holm

Yet. She will need to beat the shit out of meisha tate on the ground. I never even heard of holly holms until she beat ronda. Are you guys sold?

I'm sold on Holly HOLM! HOLM! Not Holms. HOLM!
I have seen her Legacy FC fights an you could see that she had great potential, kicking like a kickboxing vet, mixing it up nicely on the feet.
she has shown against Ronda (and all her other fights for that matter) that she's hard to get on the ground.
I feel like she'll be champion for a long time, which is partially attributed to her humbleness and dedication to stay in shape and be technically proficient.

Plus, I think she's a very aesthetically pleasing creature. Who doesn't like tall, fit ladies with legs like these? ;)

Holly-Holm-Feet-1989375.jpg
Holly-Holm-1.png

I'm not impressed before she shows that she can more than just strike and knock people out - a few submission wins would be necessary before I recognize Holly as a true champ.

lel

Honda couldn't take her down and Holly took Honda down. She's a strong lady and her TDD is pretty impressive. She'll use her footwork to keep her at bay then knock her the fuck out.

Last edited:
Holly Holm the boxer with 38 matches and 2 losses would Not be able to defeat Ronda
Holly Holm Legacy WBW champion 7-0 would Not be able to defeat Ronda
Holly Holm 2 matches in UFC 2-0 would Not be able to defeat Ronda

So How did Holly beat Ronda if her previous pedigree couldn't?

Holly Ascended.

When put to task, she became otherworldly, she is on a different level than all WMMA, that's why you never heard about Holly.

Yet. She will need to beat the shit out of meisha tate on the ground. I never even heard of holly holms until she beat ronda. Are you guys sold?
I'm not either. Beyond happy she did Ronda dirty, but I think Meisha takes this fight.

may end up looking like wonderboy-hendricks fight, just (a little) longer.

Since you don't even know how to spell her name I'll just assume you're a Ronda fanboy that's still butthurt...

Al6rmZH.jpg

She is holly holm

Whenever I see holly homes I imagine a Latino gangster saying it

Holly Holms homes

I am I was sold before the Ronda fight. Didn't think she would beat Ronda but I could tell she was a good fighter.

I don't see how you can deny Holms win over Rhonda who ran through everyone (zigano, meisha, betche, sarah mcmann, etc.)

I like her but she can lose to Meisha, its a real possibility. Ronda was an awful matchup because she kept coming forward like an idiot and just let herself get picked apart, while that may not be the case for Meisha as we saw with Raquel Pennington who almost BEAT Holly in a split decision. She can find herself fighting very safe at times and I think thats Hollys biggest issue.

When put to task, she became otherworldly, she is on a different level than all WMMA, that's why you never heard about Holly.

It was a big deal when she got KO'd and she WAS ALWAYS BETTER THAN RONDA.

Holly has her hands full with Tate. I think it's far from a foregone conclusion that she'll be fighting Ronda again... at least for the title.

I'm sold on her as an elite fighter, but Miesha will tuck her gently into bed High School Wrestling style.

Back