I'm not sold on holly holms

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Yet. She will need to beat the shit out of meisha tate on the ground. I never even heard of holly holms until she beat ronda. Are you guys sold?

Last edited:
Is there a rule that we have to misspell the WBW champion's name?

She may not need to prove herself on the ground if she can keep it standing like she did against Ronda. I'm pretty sold on her ability.

I'm not sold on Holly Holms either.

Holly Holm I am sold on though.

Been a big Holm fan since 2011 when she got KO'd in that crazy boxing match. Best thing to ever happen to her and predicted she would beat Ronda when she started MMA. Didn't think the UFC would actually do the fight since they were protecting Ronda. Holly is the best boxer in the sport with the best boxing resume and pedigree by far.

Highest ranked female boxer in automated all-time pound-for-pound rankings at the time of her retirement from boxing. By the time of winning her UFC championship she dropped to #2 in pound-for-pound rankings but still was #1 in welterweight

ComplexRepulsiveDore.gif

Last edited:
Any relation to John Holmes?

Is that John Holmes ex? I'm sure she's pretty worn out.

Holms is the one who beat Honda?

All of the jokes that can be made about TS have been stated. I'll see my unoriginal ass out.

I'm not sold on any poster that can't spell a simple name, especially when they have more than likely read dozens of articles or at least forum posts and have seen that name plastered all over the internet.

Back