I'm not sold on holly holms

Yet. She will need to beat the shit out of meisha tate on the ground. I never even heard of holly holms until she beat ronda. Are you guys sold?
I knew she would beat ronda long before the fight even happened.

Me neither. Ronda Rousey is a once ever athlete who was past her prime and distracted by movies and bad coaching when she fought Holly Holm. She was barely 10% her prime self. Holly hasn't shown she could beat 40% male bantamweights like Ronda can.

Yet. She will need to beat the shit out of meisha tate on the ground. I never even heard of holly holms until she beat ronda. Are you guys sold?
Holly is going to crush Miesha and I don't think this fight will go to the ground.

Eye stuffed Miesha's TD, and when the fight did go to the ground it was a knock down from strikes. I don't think Miesha will be able to land that right hand on Holly like she did with Eye.

What? Who? Someone here selling Mobile Homes?

5fUuz7E.jpg

Her coach said that actually so your hate is pretty silly. Holly just said she could have done better which is very true
No. 99.7% of the time it's BS.

"Go out there and win but make sure you don't do it impressively."
GTFO of here with that. If you believe that let me pee on you and we'll just call it rain.

I'm not sold on any poster that can't spell a simple name, especially when they have more than likely read dozens of articles or at least forum posts and have seen that name plastered all over the internet.
Some people have brains with very low processing power that can't handle any kind of specificity and stick to a default model of writing and speaking no matter what they see or hear.

No. 99.7% of the time it's BS.

"Go out there and win but make sure you don't do it impressively."
GTFO of here with that. If you believe that let me pee on you and we'll just call it rain.

Like I said all she said was that she could have done better. lol Tate gets fucking murdered this fight. Go watch Julie Kedzie vs Miesha Tate and tell me she doesn't get KTFO. Holly is a way better version of Julie Kedzie. You're a fucking lame if you can't appreciate Holly's abysmal boxing skills or her KO of Ronda

I want to see Holly beating a top fighter who is not aggressively trying to clinch or outstrike her.

I feel like the ronda fight was the fight of her life.

She didn't look that good in her other ufc fights. I kinda feel like she just had rondas number due to styles but may lose to other chick's ronda beat

Holiday Homes will go in the history books for beating Rotunda Roundeye and Mista Taters, and all the others. She'll be a legend just like Chocolate Al and Michael Crip Crop

Like I said all she said was that she could have done better. lol Tate gets fucking murdered this fight. Go watch Julie Kedzie vs Miesha Tate and tell me she doesn't get KTFO. Holly is a way better version of Julie Kedzie. You're a fucking lame if you can't appreciate Holly's abysmal boxing skills or her KO of Ronda

I think Holm of her first two UFC fights show up. The one that fought Pennington and Reneau. Tate sub rd 3. I'm sorry I'm not going to jump on the Holm train just because you want me to. When Tate double legs her and grinds her until she gives up her back please don't cry.

I heard of her before she got to the UFC i remember jokingly saying she'd beat ronda to my friends.

I think Holm of her first two UFC fights show up. The one that fought Pennington and Reneau. Tate sub rd 3. I'm sorry I'm not going to jump on the Holm train just because you want me to. When Tate double legs her and grinds her until she gives up her back please don't cry.

I smell a salty Ronda fan.

ComplexRepulsiveDore.gif

I smell a salty Ronda fan.

ComplexRepulsiveDore.gif
You're crazy. I hate Rhonda. I put $50 on Holm and won $400. I'm hoping Tate wins so Rhonda comes back and Tate retires her.

The only better than Holm beating her is Tate doing it.

THERES NOBODY FUCKING NAMED HOLLY HOLMS IN THE UFC!!!! its HOLM, no s, god damn why do so many people mess up something so simple?

Back