I'm not sold on holly holms

Holly Holm will most likely beat Miesha if it stays on the feet. It all depends whether Miesha can close the distance, take Holly down and make the fight into a grind and possibly catch her with a submission. But I honestly believe Holly Holm will lose by KO to Valentina Shevchenko who is a more accomplished striker who has beaten Joanna Jedrzejczyk in Muay thai/K1.

Last edited:
how about larry holmes? are you sold on larry holmes? jesus fucking christ.

Yet. She will need to beat the shit out of meisha tate on the ground. I never even heard of holly holms until she beat ronda. Are you guys sold?

Well you two have something in common she's never heard of you either, but then again nobody else has nor will.

Holly Holm will most likely beat Miesha if it stays on the feet. It all depends whether Miesha can close the distance, take Holly down and make the fight into a grind and possibly catch her with a submission. But I honestly believe Holly Holm will loose by KO to Valentina Shevchenko who is a more accomplished striker who has beaten Joanna Jedrzejczyk in Muay thai/K1.
If Holly can negate the clinch she'd beat shevchenko fairly easily, from what I've seen of her muay thai and her fight against Kaufman that's where she likes to do her work, I can't see Miesha finishing Holly, she's never finished an opponent that is UFC material, she'll be pretty weak compared to Holm too.

I'm not impressed before she shows that she can more than just strike and knock people out - a few submission wins would be necessary before I recognize Holly as a true champ.

One day...:(

I didn't mean that.
tumblr_inline_ncbc47hEJ31shcyx2.gif

Whenever someone tells me they were underperforming on purpose I hope they get trashed.

Tate new WBW champ. Get use to it now. It will make the butt hurt hurt less.

Holly is awesome, I will forever be in her debt.

She doesnt have to prove anything on the ground. All she needs to do is continue to stuff takedowns and smack a bitch.

Whenever someone tells me they were underperforming on purpose I hope they get trashed.

Tate new WBW champ. Get use to it now. It will make the butt hurt hurt less.

Her coach said that actually so your hate is pretty silly. Holly just said she could have done better which is very true

Back