I'm not attracted to "x" type person

no, you said something about great tits or ass....read the thread....the thread isn't about things you wnat in a soulmate.

its about things you don't want in a soulmate or partner

huh? i just have those as examples, i said "tits, ass, face...whatever." your point was that there had to be a physical attraction, and i was giving you examples of things people might be physically attracted to. conversely, if that's what they're attracted to, wouldn't the opposite be what they're detracted by?

i was always of the persuasion that soul mate finding would be less superficial than that.

people who're mentally deranged? i find that hard to believe. their love is usually pretty fanatical; oftentimes they're willing to kill over it.

i'm just messing with you. i have no real opinion on the matter. :p

I don't think it's the love that's fanatical so much it is the sense of vulnerability and the compulsion to do something drastic about it, a compulsion that their warped brains unfortunately aren't designed to keep in check.

It would be akin to saying that religious fanatics don't kill people because they have a predilection toward violence, they really only do it for the honor of the belief system they belong to.

needs more king of the hill imo

great example. what about joseph gribble? suppose he finds his soul mate, she says she'd never be with someone who's native american. no big deal, joseph is white...but then later on they find out john redcorn is his real dad :eek: now they can't be soul mates.

gif-king-of-the-hill-bobby-rock-405282.gif

I don't think it's the love that's fanatical so much it is the sense of vulnerability and the compulsion to do something drastic about it, a compulsion that their warped brains unfortunately aren't designed to keep in check.

It would be akin to saying that religious fanatics don't kill people because they have a predilection toward violence, they really only do it for the honor of the belief system they belong to.

that's entirely believable. i find it hard to believe that certain women who go kamikaze are violent in their everyday lives.

that's entirely believable. i find it hard to believe that certain women who go kamikaze are violent in their everyday lives.

The problem is that many killers aren't violent in their every day lives, they're closer to ticking time bombs, IMO. Inevitable psychotic break is inevitable for some people. A trigger can be small or forceful, it often doesn't matter.

Not attracted to women with genital warts, I don't care if they have a great personality or not.

Not attracted to women with genital warts, I don't care if they have a great personality or not.

Almost, like, everyone, like, has HPV, so, like.... I don't know. And I've never met a genital wart with a great personality, so it's kinda moot.

Love is not a syllogism, people, and if the PhilCam's friend wants to embrace some women with "undesirable" features, then he should go for it. yolo h8rs gonna h8 etc etc

PhilCam, are you an amputee? Is this assumed knowledge?

Phil, you're right.

Your friend is operating under the assumption that a soul-mate is a real thing.

Our species history would suggest the opposite.

And at the base level, there are reasons for a person to be discriminate about qualities of whom they mate with. Refusing to date a bald woman or a chic with green ooze coming out of her beef-curtains has evolutionary befits on your end.

A certain amount of sexual discrimination is completely natural and has biological advantages. Your friend is wrong on all levels.

Men. I honestly think my life would be easier if I wanted to s*** d***. But for me x=men.

Men. I honestly think my life would be easier if I wanted to s*** d***. But for me x=men.

There's no way they star out suck now, do they?

Guess not. Now I'm wondering what you wrote...

Or maybe you starred it out yourself. In which case, where do you think you are? lol

There's no way they star out suck now, do they?

Guess not. Now I'm wondering what you wrote...

Or maybe you starred it out yourself. In which case, where do you think you are? lol

You um.. You really want to see those words don't you?? But I'm not going to let you. You are just going to have to imagine me saying s*** d***.

great example. what about joseph gribble? suppose he finds his soul mate, she says she'd never be with someone who's native american. no big deal, joseph is white...but then later on they find out john redcorn is his real dad :eek: now they can't be soul mates.

well, that settles it.

Back