I'm not attracted to "x" type person

Stupid.

I can forgive many things but if I think my partner is stupid its just not going to work.

most of the chinese girls i've met only care about academics and food. weird.

this is the most common mistake non-chinese guys make. chinese girls are experts at making you feel comfortable, and sucking you into a relationship...and once you're in she unleashes the demon and you're left shattered, a shadow of your former self wondering what happened to your life.

People that have problems with other people acknowledging the same things everyone else does (I'm attracted to such and such, I'm not attracted to this and that, etc), are retarded.

i might actually be attracted to that. imagine all the crap you could get away with :eek:

Would be perfect for a girl on the side but you would have to leave her at home when meeting friends and stuff.

I have some stupid friends and it physically hurts when they say some of the retarded shit they say.

Now apply that same thinking to your children.....

There's no such thing as a soul mate.

Oh, and I'm not attracted to asians.

I would never even consider a serious relationship with a stupid girl.

PhilCam's friend: Based on this, am I a twat?

Stupid.

I can forgive many things but if I think my partner is stupid its just not going to work.

This, if I facepalm every time things come out of her mouth, the relationship is doomed.

a person who has or had a dick

an obese woman

women I am just not attracted to

TS are you an amputee?

I wouldn't date someone non-western. I like western culture, it's customs, it's worldviews, it's concerns... it's my culture, they're my customs, it's my worldview, and it's my concern.
Whether they're white/black/asian, I don't care much... though I'm attracted to European looks.

First impressions probably, I've found I find people attractive as I get to know them though.

Chicks with full face pentagram/MS13 tattoos... may not be my soulmate

Back