If you shower once daily, do you shower at night or in the morning?

I literally can't leave my place in the morning if I don't shower... even if it's to do something I'll sweat soon after leaving. If that's the case, I take a quickie shower just to rinse off. Then, I'll come back and take a longer shower even if it's only an hour or two later.
Are you fat or something

I wake up 15-20 min before I leave for work so I shower right before bed usually around 12-1am

Both. 3 times if I work out.

I cannot understand how people go to bed without showering? Yuck.

I would ask about your sexual life/performance but I'm kind of scared...
I’m married. So occasionally we’ll just fuck and not shower for a whole day, and fuck again all dirty. Not my preference, but I’m also lazy.

Night. Can't go to bed feeling dirty after a whole day outside

Just shower before work you stinky fuckers --- your coworkers will be thankful.

work to live, dont live to work, if you're so tired from working you cant even take a shower at night, you're doing it wrong
I worked a shipping job and in a warehouse. have to move heavy boxes an stuff

Lol I shit like 2-3 times a day, first one is usually when I get in the office then I usually take one after lunch and maybe one when I get home
Dang how come you take so many dumps in a day so close together? do you eat a lot or do you have some digestive issue where shit just passes to your colon quickly without digesting the nutrients?

Lol I shit like 2-3 times a day, first one is usually when I get in the office then I usually take one after lunch and maybe one when I get home

I wake up 15-20 min before I leave for work so I shower right before bed usually around 12-1am

So, you wake up 15 minutes before you go to work without taking a shower. Immediately take a shit and another shit a couple hours later? And, you work with people?

You need to shower after you're done getting dirty outside, otherwise you defeat the purpose of showering and spread filth all over the place.

Morning shower fwap crew checking in

Train UFC?

To all you night showering mofos. Do you shower after getting your dick wet or go to bed with a sticky dick?
Just keep a soap bucket next your bed and give it a dunk after. No need for a whole shower for that

Just because you don't smell your BO doesn't mean you don't stink. Fucking hated having to work with people who didn't shower in the morning. By 10am they smelled ripe as hell.

Just because you don't smell your BO doesn't mean you don't stink. Fucking hated having to work with people who didn't shower in the morning. By 10am they smelled ripe as hell.

I use BBW men's shower gel:

023430474.jpg

That shit last hours on you.

I use BBW men's shower gel:

023430474.jpg

That shit last hours on you.
I uses a natural fiber brush and run it over my body to brush off dead skin, jump in the shower and rise off in the cold water (before it heats up), wash with bar soap (buy it at a local hand made place), use a good deodorant, and body spray. Also have some deodorant at work and body spray if it is hectic.

I'll either workout after work then go home and shower or go train and then shower. If not I'll shower an hour or so before bed - warm to help mellow out before sleep.

2 showers a day. Once in the morning & once in the early evening after I get home from work. I usually jump in the salt water and shower at the beach if I'm feeling extra dirty from all the dust, cement, etc from work. Not to sound racist but not showering for days at a time seems like a white people. Just saying.

So, you wake up 15 minutes before you go to work without taking a shower. Immediately take a shit and another shit a couple hours later? And, you work with people?
<Lmaoo>

Dang how come you take so many dumps in a day so close together? do you eat a lot or do you have some digestive issue where shit just passes to your colon quickly without digesting the nutrients?
I dunno lol, I usually don't eat breakfast either

Back